Pledges and Sisters (Sorority House interest check - FxFxFxF)

Started by PeachyPie, December 20, 2014, 05:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bibliophilia

subjuanita

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Sandy Jckson
Pledge or Sister: Pledge
University Major: Undecided
Played Sports: No

Appearance:

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brunette
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 118 lbs
Build: Average

Description: Sandy is an attractive, buxom young woman who spends as much time on the beach in her bikini as she can. She is a bit shy until she knows you. She has no trouble making friends though as she is interested in others. She has no tattoos or piercing except for her earlobes. She likes to wear casual clothes and wears her jeans as much as she can.

Personality and History:

Personality: She is quiet and likes to spend time hanging out with her small group of close friends.

Likes: Shopping, Salads, Travel, Dancing, Santa Monica Beach, Hanging out with friends, Music

Dislikes: Pushy people, Attitudes, Anchovies on Pizza

Strengths: Always there for her friends

Weaknesses: Easily manipulated and taken advantage of by unscrupulous people

Ambitions & Goals: Work at a job where she can assist and help people

Ons and offs: Sandy is a people pleaser and that extends to all aspects of her life. She is submissive sexually and likes someone to take control. While having never tried bondage, or BDSM she could be talked into it by the right person. She is bi-curious but never acted on her desires.

History: Raised on a small farm in the midwest, Sandy was at first overwhelmed by being in LA but has learned to like it here. She enjoys going to school at UCLA and plans to stay here after she graduates. Sandy is an only child, and was spoiled by her parents growing up.

PeachyPie

Yeah, I'm still not feeling %100. But getting better! I did finish my character sheet finally, though.

Bibliophilia

Reia

Quote from: PeachyPie on December 31, 2014, 10:40:18 PM
I think Reia said she was working on doing that.

I am! Should have it done by this weekend. Happy new year! :D
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

RubySlippers

Well someone needs to lead the good girl clique, so who wants to head the angel sweetness of the Sorority?  O:)

Reia

Quote from: RubySlippers on January 01, 2015, 02:36:33 PM
Well someone needs to lead the good girl clique, so who wants to head the angel sweetness of the Sorority?  O:)

What exactly do you mean by this?
[tr][td]

Updated: 03/24/19
[/td][td]
Updated: 06/24/12
[/td][td]
Updated: 07/20/15
[/td][td]
Posted: 11/24/14
[/td][td]
Updated: 03/04/19
[/td][/tr][/table]

ElvenKitten

Work in progress hope it's not all full up.

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Amy Garner
University Major: Computational science
Played Sports: Tennis

Appearance:

Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Height: 5'4
Weight: 116
Build: Slender

Description: Amy likes to wear shorts or short skirts and bright colours and loves showing off her legs. She loves to dress up to go out sometimes over dressing for the occasion. She is a bit shy when it comes to bathing suits but can be persuaded to show a bit more skin.

Personality and History:

Personality: Amy is cheerful friendly and bubbly, she is very polite and a little bit naive. She is little shy around more assertive people and is very shy about being naked around others. She is very affectionate and likes to hug her friends and enjoys cuddles with close friends. When it comes to sex her sheltered upbringing has made her very naive and oblivious to her own sexual needs.

Likes: computers, meeting new people, cute things, dogs, cats, video games, anime, and reading.

Dislikes: Confrontation, real violence, cruelty to animals, the cold, driving, being alone, and hospitals

Strengths: Anything to do with computers, tennis, mathmatics.

Weaknesses: Driving, taking charge, holding her drink.

Ambitions & Goals: Developing software or games development.

Ons and offs: On: Kissing, groping, bondage (though she dosn't know this yet) Offs: heavy bondage, overt pain.

History: Amy lost her parents in a car acident when she was nine and was adopted by friends of the family. Her adopted parents moved to a small town in Kansas and tried their best to shelter her from the world. She found out she had an afinity for computers and mathmatics. She got good grades and always worked hard at school and spent most of her nights in front of her computer.

Yukina

Bibliophilia

Hey, guys!  Hope you all had a wonderful New Year!

I made a couple of signature images for the game.  Hopefully Peachy and Reia approve.

I can make them smaller if need be, of course.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Bibliophilia on January 02, 2015, 12:21:32 AM

I made a couple of signature images for the game.  Hopefully Peachy and Reia approve.

Very cool!
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Strangefate

A/A/Misc
On/Offs

"Vanitas Vanitatum!  Which of us is happy in this world?  Which of us has his desire?  or, having it, is satisfied?" - George Makepeace Thackeray, Vanity Fair

Bibliophilia

Awwww.  Thanks, guys!  -ducks my head and kicks the dirt.-

RubySlippers

Quote from: Reia on January 01, 2015, 02:51:08 PM
What exactly do you mean by this?

Well if some girls are mean some nice girls should clique up to.  O:)

subjuanita

I love the images. They would work nicely as logo.
Quote from: Bibliophilia on January 02, 2015, 12:21:32 AM

la dame en noir

Alright, I'm going to drop out of the roleplay. I don't see my character finding anyone so I'll be pretty bored for a majority of the roleplay. However, I will be perving and watching it happen! :) Have fun guys.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

RubySlippers

There is one old role we could add a House Mother to make sure the men don't get in and we could use some MILF on hot young thing action.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 02, 2015, 07:58:01 AM
Alright, I'm going to drop out of the roleplay. I don't see my character finding anyone so I'll be pretty bored for a majority of the roleplay. However, I will be perving and watching it happen! :) Have fun guys.

Sorry to see you go
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Letrixia

Bibliophilia

Harper's not really a 'clique' type.  I'm not even sure why there would be cliques within the sisterhood, since they're supposed to all be friends with Carin in some manner.  Just because they have different personalities doesn't mean they have to be in opposition or something.

RubySlippers

I didn't mean that in a bad way just more hang-out buddies among the sisters and some friendly competition to make the overall sorority better. Like if we did a bikini carwash for a charity see who brings in more money on teams the winners get a round of drinks from the losers and (charity) wins.

Vercile

Character sheets:

Character's Name: Cassandra (Cassie) Silverstone
University Major: Psychology
University Minors: Performing Arts (Dance)
Played Sports: Gymnastics / Tae Kwon Do

Appearance:

Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brunette (Brown)
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 125 lbs
Build: Slim

Description: Due to how strict and religious Cassie's parents are, she hasn't any markings or tattoos on her person. Wearing a small assortment of jewellery including a necklace, rings and bracelets depending on her mood. Wearing a watch and carrying on her person (or within her bag with her belongings) a smart phone. Whether it's her undergarments or regular clothes, she tends to only ever wear plain and cotton pastel colours with either jeans, skater skirts or slacks. Her footwear often reflecting her choice of clothing, usually mono or bi-coloured sneakers with plain black, white or pink socks. The teen also wears a degree of make up, primarily lipstick and eye shadow intent on subtly spicing up her appearance.

Personality and History:

Personality: Cassie comes off as laid back and relaxed though is actually more of an introvert, especially around people she doesn't know or feels uncomfortable around. She displays a great deal of enthusiasm and care in things she takes seriously, as if trying to bring out full enjoyment in whatever she puts her mind to, such as her dancing, gymnastics and Tae Kwon Do. Through personal experience of being bullied and trashed on in high school, Cassie remains quite adept at hiding her true self in most day-to-day activities and attempts to keep the spot light off of herself. She's generally quite nice and polite and at the height of manners, but on occasion she tends to snap when pushed and bringing the prideful rebel out to stir things up.

Likes: Cassandra enjoys reading, writing, video games, swimming and various other activities. But what she loves doing revolves around her hobbies such as dancing, gymnastics and martial arts. Cassie loves the idea of going out and shopping for expensive and beautiful clothes, but having little money and a strict upbringing she often compromises by buying and reading fashion magazines.

Dislikes: Cassie isn't big on rough sports, though not only due to their nature but the nature and attitude of those whom play them. She has a distinct dislike for rude attention seeking and frankly obnoxious people, though on the outside she'd never let anyone know it.

Strengths: Passionate, committed, determined and somewhat of a perfectionist make her a willing student and person.

Weaknesses: Cassandra sometimes has trouble dealing with people who insult, downplay or trash on her hobbies and passions which leads her to revealing her emotions.

Ambitions & Goals: Not completely sure on what she wants to be after schooling, however she has dreams of being an Olympic Gymnast or even a Dance teacher. But she fears realistically she'll end up working for her parents.

Ons: Romance, Light Bondage, Role Play, Oral, Uniforms & Dress Up (Fancy or Otherwise), Sex Toys, Spanking, Foreplay....

Off's: Anal, Swallowing, Degrading, Humiliation, Rough Sex....

History:

Cassandra grew up in a small mining town as the youngest of four (An older sister and two older brothers), spending most of her time outdoors enjoying life with her friends by playing games or traversing the town on an adventure. She belonged to various clubs including the church's "Kids Friday Club", the Gymnastics Club and the Y's Tae Kwon Do Club. Even though she enjoyed them in her youth, she did not take to the of her own volition. Raised by strict parents she was often refused much she desired, from the smallest things such as staying out another five minutes with her friends to being forced to take after school lessons in English and Mathematics.

When she was eleven years of age her family moved to a larger and more populated area, where the transition and the people slowly took a toll on the young girl. Her parents founding a small hardware store, with her father working as a mechanic on the side to make ends meet. Meanwhile, Cassandra was having not only scholastic troubles at school but also social issues. Coming from a small town where she had many friends, now living in an alien world much larger than her own and struggling to find any companionship. By the end of high school she only had one maybe two real friends, after having a rather catastrophic falling out within the small clique she was in.

After high school she had the choice of going to college or taking up a position in her Father's hardware store and taking orders from her parents for the remainder of her youth, she decided to try college....

Yukina

GnothiSeauton

If anyone is looking for someone to pair up with, or looking to build some sort of backstory (I've got a few, but always open for more), feel free to PM me!

Character is here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219886.msg10841778#msg10841778

Decided to unspoiler it.

Seeking New Stories

la dame en noir

lol right when I leave...there is another dance major >.>
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory