News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Personal Pic?

Started by kckolbe, September 04, 2011, 08:55:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

Is it okay to use a picture of me as an avatar (headshot only, nothing exposing), or post it on the site?
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Mithlomwen

So long as the pic doesn't break any of the rules regarding avatars, you can have a personal pic as an avatar. 
Baby, it's all I know,
that your half of the flesh and blood that makes me whole...

kckolbe

(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Intro Thread

Ramster

You mean to say that you aren't using a self portrait? I'm the censored bar in my avatar. You can tell I need a haircut.
Leave not a piss untaken, nor a Michael unappropriated.
A/As!!!
Knight of the Order of the Pizza

Nulla gratuitas sine anchoa

kckolbe

I wish I could say that was me, but I've never had a tan like that, and the clown's arm is clearly more muscular than my own.

Intro Thread