Deserted Island - female looking for male, NC

Started by Angelia, July 23, 2012, 02:14:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelia

Working on this with someone, so taken for now!

This is my first attempt at creating a roleplay, I hope to hear from you if you think it looks interesting!

Plot outline:
A prison transport plane crashes, the only survivors a female guard and the maximum security lifetime serving prisoner. They find themselves on a deserted island, with little hope of rescue (and for the prisoner little wish of it, as that would only mean going back to jail). With just the two of them they become dependent on each other for survival and company, how will the relationship between the two develop?

The characters:
The female is hard and cold. She has elected to work with some of the worse criminals, and seems to find pleasure in using excessive force when she can get away with it. A groan of pain from a rapist or murderer seeming to be one of the very few things that can actually bring a smile to her lips. She is strong for her size, and very self-reliant. However she is a city girl, with very little knowledge of how to survive in nature. If not for the severe haircut, unfeminine behavior and unflattering clothes she might be considered pretty.

The male I see as someone convicted for several crimes, rape and murder probably among them. He is a large, strong man, with a strong will to survive and probably also skills to help him do just that. He has few scruples, used to doing what it takes to get what he wants.

That’s the outline. I would love to develop and then play out this idea with someone. Nothing here is set in stone, if you see improvements or ideas to add to this PM me and lets talk about it! Definitely open to adjusting and adding to the storyline with a matching partner!
This could be a short or long story, depending on how it progresses. I am looking for the natural development of the two characters relationship as they have to work together to survive, cast into a setting with no rules and very much survival of the fittest.

Sometimes I pretend to be normal, but that quickly gets boring, so I go back to being me...