Humble female seeking male or female rp partner

Started by SelenaOokami, November 23, 2011, 04:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SelenaOokami

Greetings and welcome.

I hope that you are not bothered at all about my age on this site or shall I say how long I have been here.
I am looking for a number of different things I have no plots but can quickly come up with them if need be.
Sadly I am a type of a role player that just likes a simple setting, a simple plot, and then as long as my partner is open minded work from there.
I have very little limits but if something bothers me trust me dear you will know. Now then I shall allow you to look at my ons and offs to decide though there are somethings not listed there that I enjoy greatly and those shall appear within my list down below. ;) Also if you get the chance check my rabbit hole. Thank you for you time and consideration.

The list:

The parenthesis indicates the characters in which I would be more comfortable in playing.

~Currently Craving~

*NEW* Deep within a land of magic (Scottland or Ireland) there are tales of magic and mystery, one such is about a spirit who seems to dwell within the woods. What is this? Will it be a poet, warrior, or king who discovers this spirit? Message for a plot line.

*NEW~* Human lion king styled role play! I have always wanted to try this out! Looking for someone who loves the Disney Lion King movie and knows it well enough to be able to play either Scar from the very first one, or Kovu from the second ^^ Please message me if this sounds appealing and I shall lay down a plot that I have had for a long time. Or if You are not wanting human and wanting feral or anthro lions please also let me know about it ;)

{TAKEN}*new* Ghost role play PLOT yes I made one!!: (one i have been dying to do for a very long time!) A handsome man, was out drinking with his friends and girl friend. He had just graduated college, and saw on the news that his father was in the hospital. Under the influence of the alcohol he would push the woman he loved aside after she pleaded with him to not drive drunk in this rain. He wanted to be near his father little did he know..that seeing her in tears would be his last. That night while on the road he hydroplaned his car, knocking him into a tree and killing him. His father, and mother survived. His father right as his son died came out of his state and asked for his son. Now torn with grief they left the country to avoid friends and family asking about him. They couldn't handle it any more. Yet, the woman..the girl he loved moved into his house. He would have awoken in his bed room, finding the bed to not be his..and the woman he loved so near, but every time he tried to touch a lock of her hair, she wouldn't move and he couldn't touch it. She could hear him though..he could see her and watch her, nude...he had never once gotten to feel her bare body. Will he love her so much to cross over? Will he take over another man just to be near hold her and feel her? Will he let the other man fall in love with her and come to realization that he's being taken over by the ghost of her dead lover? Will they all live happily?

*new* Looking for a creative Idea on a Native American styled one. I have always wanted to do this one! Send Idea's/plots and I shall do my best to do that same ;D

*new* Twisted Fairy tale: I am interested in playing one of my favorite characters but with a twist, sort of like little red riding hood becoming a wolf without her cloak (once upon a time) or snow white being a fighter (Upcoming snow white and the huntsman) if you liked those idea's feel free to tackle pounce me and bounce ideas off of my skull I know what I am capable of playing but I will not play a male character. Thus my chari's are strictly female and submissive so that being said feel free to approach with male or female characters! Ladies and gents welcome here ;)

Lord of the Rings:

Emoniel is a elf of the wood, who was captured by the Witch King of Angmar because she knew secrets that would have helped bring the dark lord Sauron back.
It is up to your character to commence a rescue for whatever his purpose is, good or evil ;) and then there is a problem they have to fly to get away. this is NOT written like the books though poetry and songs are encouraged.

~Normal role plays available any time:

Human/Fanatasy:

Angel x Demon (Angel preferred to play)
Demon x Human (Human)
Angel x Human (Human or Angel)
Werewolf x Human (Human)
Vampire x Werewolf (werewolf)
Vampire x human (vampire)
Vampire x Vampire
Angel x Vampire (angel)
Priestess x Elf (Priestess)
Elf x Vampire (Elf)
Elf x Werewolf (Either)
Elf x Human (Either)

Incest: (Female only)

Mother x Daughter (daughter)
Sister x Sister

Female and Female:

Secretary x Boss (Secretary)
Teacher x Student (Either)
Best friends
Drunkin party girls
Dancer x Customer (Dancer)
Boyfriends girlfriend x Best friend (both girls of course)
Open for more here as well ;)

Anthro:

(Animals listed are what I choose to play)

Phoenix:
Master x slave
Human x phoenix
Angel x phoenix
Vampire x phoenix
Demon x phoenix
Scientist/Doctor x phoenix experiment

Vixen: Your choice of Yukina: The Arctic Vixen
or Selena: The Red Vixen

Master x Slave (either or ;) )
Angel x Vixen
Demon x Vixen
Vampire x Vixen
Werewolf x Vixen
Hybrid x Vixen
Solider x Vixen

Bunny: Bunny

Master x Slave (slave girl)
Human x Bunny
Tribal setting (male/female partner can be anything!)

Based off of Marvel:

(OC means I have my own original character)

Tony Stark x OC

Thor x OC

Spider Man x OC

Gambit x OC

Captain America x OC

Ghost Rider x OC

Anime:

Bleach (OCS only No NPCS)
Elfen Lied (OCS)
Inuyasha

Demon Circus:

Ring Master x Acrobat (Acrobat)
Highwire Walker x Strong man (Highwire walker)
Lion Tamer x Horse Acrobat (horse acrobat)

This does it for me! Hope you will feel free to comment here and give ideas or message me through PMS! I will not bite I promise ;D Also if you have any questions I will be glad to answer them as best as I can. Thank you again for you time if you read this far.

--Ons:

Dirty language in or out of bed
Guys being aggressive
Light to excessive bondage
rape (depends on the role play or game)
Guys that like showing off the chest area (chest fetish *shrugs*)
Cum sharing (with kissing)
Breast play receiving (Its hot when a guy plays with or abuses the chest)
Double Penetration receiving

Offs:

Biggest offs:
DOMINATING -Won't do it..unless your wanting sweet compassionate styled mistress I can't do this.
People telling me how to do up my character-if you don't like curves you don't need to role play with me.
people taking over my character..sometimes for posts I will let it slide IF its needed..if not..then you need to explain why you keep taking her over.

Scat/water sports
Vore
Age play (sorry I wont be playing characters younger then 20)

(anything else I think of)

Emperor Darius

Hi, Im still pretty new here but if youre looking for someone I offer my services for a roleplay.

SelenaOokami

Epically awesome :D
I look forward to role playing with you.
But anything that you saw that caught your eye?

Emperor Darius

Well, Im a very easygoing person with open minded ideas. Most of the characters Ive used in the past have been human-like demi-god kinda beings who mix with just about anything. A lot of your ideas are interesting regarding the fantasy and the incest. Ive done some furries in the past, Im not sure if that falls in with anthro or not. Im still very new to the concepts, kinda a shy guy haha.

SelenaOokami

Well pick out something you'd like and thats perfectly fine.
Yes anthro is furry :D
the vixen is my fursona actually ;)

Emperor Darius

Okay :)
I'd like to try out the anthro, Im very curious about your Vixen...
That and I have a anthro of my own you may like.
Is it possible to do this roleplay through private messages?

SelenaOokami

We could but I would prefer it be on a forum just to keep it easy to read.
Also I could send you a picture of her if you'd like but you have yet to select which idea to use with her ;)

Emperor Darius

No problem, forum works for me :)

Hmm, well my furrie is a half demon, would that fall in line with your idea? Im open to any suggestions, and I'd love to see a pic of her if its possible :)

SelenaOokami

Perfect then :D
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6904684/ --is her picture i worked on for three solid days :D
Hope you like her.

Emperor Darius

Wow she's cute! Not a bad piece of work, I can see why it took three days to make it!
Sadly I deleted my pics of my character Oni awhile ago to make some more modern revamped ones, but I can give you a description.
He's masculine and kind of feral at the same time, his hair is a darker purple and his eyes light blue, he has panther ears and a long purple tail to accompany them. Under his eyes are two dark outlining tatoos resembling streaks. He usually wears a loose tank top and baggy sweat like pants complete with combat boots. He's half demon and half panther, very silent most of the time, but to him actions speak more than words... ;)

SelenaOokami

Totally love it :D
I cannot wait to role play with you :D
And thank you soo very much for the compliment on the pictures.

Emperor Darius

Sounds awesome, Im going to be gone for the next day or two at most, but I will reply to your posts asap when I get back. Sound good?

SelenaOokami

Excellent.
Take your time and enjoy the hollidays.
I am going to be around sometimes. lol.

subjuanita

SelenaOokami

Subjuanita,
It would be and you'd be my first lady to be interested in role playing with me if you wanted that one ;)

subjuanita

I sent you a PM, so we could discuss doing this rp.

Muse

*A little angel about the size of a beer stine appears in a swirl of plum blossoms.  After cleaning his glasses, he peaks around 'til he finds you, then bows.* 

Pleased to meet you, Selena.  Perhaps I could entertain you somehow? 

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

SelenaOokami

Hello muse :3
I am sure that you can.
What struck your fancy first?

Muse

*Smiles* 

I liked the idea of an angel in bondage to a demon.  We could let it stand alone as it is, which would be perfectly delightful. 

Or, by taking some inspiration from Dungeons and Dragons, we could take the story a bit further: 

Since the dawn of time, the Devils and Demons have been at war. 

Some decades ago, two foolish sorcerer-kings created open portals to their hellish worlds to enlist the demons and devils in their war, only to be quickly sweapt away in the fiend's own conflict.  Now the battles of hell rage across the surface of what was once a pristine world. 

An angel attempting to defend inocent bystanders is captured by a devil, who holds her in thrall as his warrior concubine. 

This is her story, and her masters, as she strugles to retain her goddness and do god's work while her heart is slowly stolen by her master. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

SelenaOokami

Very interesting.
Though I've never played or heard of dungeons and dragons before ^^;;
I will be very honored to do that with you.

Jecht

Hey I am really interested in the Captain America x OC plot. He's my favorite Super hero so given the opportunity to play him is a dream come true. Let me know if it's still open or if you want to do it.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

SelenaOokami

Quote from: kingmaster1 on November 27, 2011, 10:50:18 PM
the ones I would be interested in doing would be: the brotherXsister, the fatherXdaughter, the masterXslave in bunny sounds good but I must admit I am not totally sure what bunny is ^^;, and the angelXhuman sounds cool :)

Bunny would be a rabbit styled character ;)

SelenaOokami

Quote from: Jecht on November 28, 2011, 02:18:12 PM
Hey I am really interested in the Captain America x OC plot. He's my favorite Super hero so given the opportunity to play him is a dream come true. Let me know if it's still open or if you want to do it.

Would be honored he's one of my favorites too ;)
My character would be a type of a villianess or I could make her into a type of
villigante whichever you'd perfer

Jecht

In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

SelenaOokami