Don't be a jester, wrap your scepter. (M/F - M/M)

Started by Nebula, February 15, 2012, 12:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebula

Please don't hesitate to get in contact with me. I seldom get around to reading other roleplay ads on this site, so, if you're lying in wait...don't.

This is going to be concise. I have a strong aversion to verbose, convoluted ads. I am a very adaptive roleplayer who embraces improvisational writing. I like to keep OOC planning to a minimum, and prefer character interaction to be as organic as possible. Most of what you need to know is listed in the F-List in my signature. I'm not currently eligible to post links due to a low post count.

Canon universes are fine, if not even encouraged, but I'm only interested in original characters from both sides.

PMs/E-mail/Threads/IM in that order of preference.

1.) Post-apocalyptic/zombies: The Walking Dead just started up again. I know the interest is around.
2.) Real life, modern day crime:  Drug cartels, murderous vices, or something as simple and lascivious as money laundering strip club.
3.) Anything diplomatic:    A husband and wife doing what's necessary to up their social and political standing in the royal court?
4.) Just smut: Assuming you are uninhibited, vigorous and a little nasty, we can get down. Throw me a desire.
5.) Your ideas: This is the most important. I'm all about mutual satisfaction. If there's potential to climb at least one tree, I'd probably like to hear about it.

Only looking for quality here.  That's not synonymous with, but is closely related to, quantity. Apart from ability and imagination, I only ask for respect. Communicate with me OOC about your feelings on our current roleplay!

P.S. I swear to God, if you contact me with some poorly formatted one line PM I'm just not going to respond. Put forth some effort! Show initiative, tell me about a specific craving you've been having -- I have no qualms with and actual excel at 'leading' the progression of a story, but due to my on-the-fly nature I rarely have a grand idea prepared.

Nebula

Nebula

Hi. I'm not sure if it's against the rules to bump a thread that's this old, but, hey! Let's write together.

Nebula

I am especially looking for medieval fantasy, 1920's bootlegging (Boardwalk Empire, anyone?) and post-apoc settings at present. Creative, engaging offers of any genre are always encouraged.