ETU: Degrees of Erotic Horror - Interest Check.

Started by CaptainErotica, December 13, 2017, 10:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

TFcommando

The big question is do the PCs start knowing each other, and how?  They could all be strangers thrown together by a strange event they have to survive, or met on the first day of school at the dorm orientation party (before the survival thing starts).  Or they're already a group of friends... or every PC has a connection to one other PC and we work that out in advance.

I prefer the last one or two.  It's hard to get momentum in a game going if everyone is a stranger to each other and has no reason to talk to each other. 
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in
Canon Character Roleplay and System-based Roleplay

Crash

Depends on if we are doing Degrees of Horror plot point or not.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

CaptainErotica

I plan on doing the Degrees of Horror Plot with a mix of other stuff thrown in. The plot point makes it fairly easy to get the players together - starts off with a bang at student orientation, but if players want to know one another or be connected ahead of time it definitely wouldn't be a bad thing. Outside of the GM saying "Oh hey remember how you all worked together to stop that dead guy from stealing all the Freshmen's lunch money? Well now I need you all to do something else for me," there is really no baked in incentives for the group to stay together. Other than the OOC knowledge that the whole game assumes you all will be friends or at least be willing to work together to solve mysteries.

TFcommando

If the PCs come together as a group because of their first brush with supernatural horror, that can be a reason to stay apart afterwards... they'd just be a reminder of the trauma they went through.
Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in

Crash

I am going to back out.  Sorry have projects that became critical path.

Ixy

CaptainErotica

I'm still here, just had a busy week. My goal is to have everything up and ready by the end of this week.

CaptainErotica

This has definitely taken me much longer than I had hoped to get started. If anyone that expressed interest is still interested I can have everything ready to go by Thursday of this week.

TFcommando

Behold!  My O&Os
Highly interested in