Anyone interested?

Started by FlaminGlory, February 24, 2009, 10:37:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlaminGlory

In a House roleplay, if you are please pm me, we can discuss everything in pms.

tonycraig0555

Hello, do you mean House as in the TV show?
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

FlaminGlory

tonycraig0555

Hmm, that does sound interesting, although I'm afraid I've missed quite a few episodes lately. 
Ons and Offs

Sorry once again for vanishing from E.  Had a few personal issues I had to deal with.  To those I have lost contact with, I am sorry, hopefully we can reconnect.  Thank you all for understanding.

FlaminGlory

Thats okay, you don't have to be up to date on the epsiodes.

tonycraig0555

Good, I don't get much time anymore to watch TV as much as I'd like.  Would love to hear more about your scene idea.
Ons and Offs

FlaminGlory

Okay, as soon as you get approved, send me an email and I'll tell you what I had in mind.

tonycraig0555

Sounds good, I look forward to it.
Ons and Offs