Blood Born [M lf F, NC-to-Extreme, Monster, Impreg]

Started by TheVillain, May 20, 2016, 09:17:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

You know, there's that bit in the Bible that says "As for you, be fruitful and increase in number. Multiply on the Earth and increase upon it."

I guess we never did consider the possibility that God might not of been talking to us...

Looking to build something with a female partner or partners so this is more of an interest and discussion thread.

At it's core this is a good ol' fashioned Monster Rape party. This handsome fellow is on the loose, doing all sorts of monster things not the least of which is overpowering and raping fertile women. Right now I sort of picture two possible scenarios but take these more as places to start the conversation then hard demands.

1.) Modern Setting; Extreme - The monsters have dramatically sped up metabolisms and lifespans, so the good news is that an individual "Bigfoot" will only live for a few months. Unfortunately, they're born ravenously hungry and horny. Over the course of those few weeks a "Bigfoot" will kill and eat several men, and rape several women. Even worse, the victims of these rapes almost always become pregnant, the pregnancies only take a few days to about a week, and the baby "Bigfoot" monsters are born so hungry they usually immediately turn on and try to eat their mothers while she'd still be too weak to fight back. The only "mercy" is that the pregnancy and births are usually so rough on the woman that she's usually dead by that point anyway. The baby "Bigfoot" is usually then grown and mature enough to begin the cycle again by raping it's own victims in about another week.

And there's rumors of an Alpha out there somewhere, a "Bigfoot" rapist monster that has the intelligence and lifespan of a normal human....

2.) Post-Apoc; NC - As if they didn't have enough to deal with, a group of survivors unknowingly gets to close to the nest of a monster. The only good news is that it usually doesn't seem interested in eating any of them, but if it does manage to get a female member of the group alone it does try to rape them. Weirdly, all of it's victims become pregnant and while they seem to be no more dangerous then the standard pregnancy in the post-War world there's really nothing they can do about it except hope that the Juniors aren't too terrifying...

3.) Modern; Light-NC - When Dr. Jeremy Lyons is accidentally exposed to an experimental fertility drug he has what can only be described as an extreme reaction. His body forced to go through a second puberty into what can only be described as a monster with a burning need to mate. He tries to keep himself under control, he really does - but sometimes the Beast takes over and there's usually a woman nearby when it does...
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.