The Cave of Horrors [M lf F, Fantasy, NC]

Started by TheVillain, September 07, 2014, 09:51:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

The Village of Way's Rim put out the call for adventurers during the August Moon, and the threat has only gotten worse. It began when all 4 of the serving wenches of the Blue Horse Tavern vanished without a trace in one night. Since then, despite all efforts to the contrary, 14 more of the town's women and 5 female adventurers trying to help have also met the same fate - vanishing during the night like a puff of smoke.

While there no direct clues, recently there does seem to be something to go on. While female adventurers trying to solve the disappearances usually vanish along with the other victims, male adventurers are usually killed quickly - sometimes as soon as the first night they are in the town. One wizard did manage to scrawl something in his own blood before he died, something that points to the founders of the town itself and might be the first bit of progress anyone's made this whole mystery...

Inspired by the Pic above, I had a little idea for an RP.

Basic Premise is that the Fantasy city of Way's Rim has had a rash of mysterious disappearances and deaths in the last two months. Between the town's people and previous adventurers looking into the issue 23 people have vanished without a trace and 14 more people have died violent deaths. The only real solid pattern is that all of the people that disappeared have been women, and the people that were killed were usually men (though not all of them).

A recent death of a male wizard however might provide a clue needed to break the case - or at least set a group of female adventurers onto the same path of the 23 women who've disappeared before them. Going by context clues you can probably imagine horny monsters and a cave will probably be involved at some point.

Looking for a female adventurer or a small group of female adventurers. Male characters can be proposed of course, but they'd probably die rather quickly. :P
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

iridum248

TheVillain

They totally would. I think I should also mention that whether or not we use a system we can talk about but I do kind of want a DnD feel - just hornier. Even thinking about tweeking a module, mostly to give the monsters cocks. We may not use dice but I'm open for it if we decide too. :P

Basically I'm looking for interest here, we can talk details over PMs.
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

abandoneddolly

TheVillain

Groovy, maybe I should be ask for character concepts. Feel free to PM each other if you want to co-ordinate.

Jaded

I'd be interested as well if you are willing to take three.

TheVillain

Of course, though at this point we definitely should start co-ordinating. :P

Kunoichi

Is this still open?  It's drawing some of my interest, as well.

TheVillain

Yes it is, we're just starting to co-ordinate things. I'll send you a PM shortly.

Mystic Mika

Things are just starting to calm down on my end, if you would have me...
The difference between saving the world and blowing it up is all in the toss of the dice.

1651Leviathan

I'd like to potentially get in on this if there's space left.

iridum248

Oooh, great. I was wondering what the other girls are going with, for now.

RedEve

Is this still recruiting? I would be interested (if it is freeform and not system-based).
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Notadrywall

I'd also be interested if there's still any room.

RedEve

Another general question about the game: would the group be all female by design or by accident/happenstance?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

1651Leviathan

Assuming things weren't cut off before I jumped in, I'd be thinking of some roguish sort, or maybe a cleric type character.

kaynahotaling

Not sure what I'd like to play, but if you have any openings, I can be flexible for the good of the group.

Biles

I wonder if futas, shemales, or traps are allowed.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

MrBubbles

I'm totally up for a bit of old school dungeon-crawl, but I'd need to know what system you're running this in, what classes/races are available and how we're getting stats!

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

TheVillain

Pathfinder is the system and sorry but no - no futas, shemales, or traps. Let me know if you two are still interested.

MrBubbles

Pathfinder? In that case I'm curious as to what level we're starting at, any restrictions on race or class, and how we're getting our stats (Point Buy? Roll?)

TheVillain

Level 2, just run them by me first, and 20 point buy.