Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mimetisme

Limits? Where's the fun in that? Just no horror show of ocular torture is my stop sign. As for the other, I'd whimper but smile up at you adoringly.

If I made you chase me after I broke my chain and ran free?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Captain Maltese

I would like chasing you, your chain curled around my fist like a glittering brass knuckle.

Would you like me if I punished you for your impunity with my hands until your quivering buttocks shone red with heat?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mimetisme

Leaving your mark on me, you're such a gentleman. ·Winks·

Would you like if I screamed at a frequency that I caused glass to crack?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

willow

Don't do that I already have hearing problems

Would u like me if I still liked playing video games
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Trigon

Of course! I still like playing video games.

Would you like me if I walked into Mordor?

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Trigon

Well, I'm doing it anyway  8-)

Would you like me if I walked up the down escalator?

Beguile's Mistress

I'd think it was hilarious and I'd watch while you did it.

Would you like me if I hid the mustard?

dblkrose

Only if you left me playful clues for me to find it.

Would you care If I cover the bed in rose petals.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Beguile's Mistress

That would make me smile and I'd love it if they were pink and white, please. :-)

Would you be pleased to find coffee and a Danish on waking every morning?

dblkrose

Give me that in the morning... I'll be your slave for the rest of the day.

Would you like me if I read your favorite book to you to put you to sleep.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Trigon

Of course!

Would you like me if I cut other people off in traffic?

Captain Maltese

I'd be concerned. I have done this a few times myself and I have an ugly feeling that if I do this again any time soon there will be an accident. I can live with dying in an accident. Not sure I can live with killing someone else that way. How about you?

Would you like me if I could see things which were going to happen?

Trigon

Only if they were good things  ;D

Would you like me if I lived off the land?

Beguile's Mistress

There is nothing wrong with living off the land as long as you can handle it properly.

Would you like me if knitted you a sweater?

Despairs

Yes. Would you like me if I taught you how to fix computer problems?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

I'm a former senior computer engineer. Among other things. That said, there's always more to learn.

Would you like me if I suggested an evening of beer and IED prototype construction, just for fun?

Lapine

If I could trade the beer for some wine and just watch ;)

Would you like me if I suggested a different activity...just for fun?

Captain Maltese

Make mine red, and I am in. As for fun..... hm, lots of things suggesting themselves right away. Could be a busy, fun evening indeed.

Would you like me if I am blonder than you?

Lapine

Certainly!  It's just hair; no biggie.

Would you like me if my hair was shorter than yours?

Captain Maltese

I can see beauty even in a shaved head so why not? I care more for the look in the eyes of the bearer as I caress what is there, than I spend with the metering band.

Would you like me if I found pleasure in grooming your hair with a hairbrush?

Lapine

Mais, oui...grooming is very sensual.

Would you like me if I read aloud to you from your favorite book?

Captain Maltese

Being read for can be very interesting, but it depends of course on the book - and on the reader. Give me Shakespeare or Jules Verne with a good diction and our evening schedule is full. Something with a goodlooking guy in a doctor's coat and a simpering woman in his arms on the front cover, and I will either escape like a stepped-on cat or slit my veins.

Would you like me if I wanted to read you classic poems by authors like Burns, Frost and Coleridge?

Lapine

I have great respect for books in general, but a book like that...I'd beat you to the door!

Yes, especially if you did the Scottish accent for Burns.

Would you like me if I cut us some pungent cheese with crackers to go with our wine and poetry?

Captain Maltese

I have had some fun with impersonating accents since English is not my first language; Sean Connery is something of a specialty.To quote Monty Python: "If it's nae Scottish.... its crap!" I am also a fan of cheeses, including the ones that makes steel surfaces crackle.

Would you like me if I obsessed a little over the wine?