Picture Inspired Plots (M Looking for F)

Started by VeiledDesires, January 20, 2019, 09:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VeiledDesires

Introduction
I decided to make this thread as a new way of coming up with story ideas. My other thread is full of plots that are generally fully formed. Yet after browsing a few other request threads I realized how much fun it could be to come up with a plot together with another writer. I will of course include my interpretation of the picture and a general idea of where i think the story should go, but that will never be set in stone. If you happen to see a different situation in the picture feel free to let me know.

Writing Style
I prefer to write in threads and write in depth stories with plenty of details and hopefully lots of plot twists to keep the story interesting. A main thing I want people to know is that I will always want to write as the male character. That does not mean that I don't want to write with male writers or that I will never write as a female. However, if I do write as a female character it will always be as a side character and never as the main character.

Pictures With Plots
Bellow are all of the pictures that I would love to base a story off of. I will make sure to mark them as NSFW if that is the case and include a plot below each picture. Feel free to suggest other pictures that I will continue to add if this thread is successful.

Threesomes Can Be Fun (NSFW)

I really see this going in two ways. The first could be a couple that practices voyeurism. I love the idea of having a wife calling her husband to just tell him how much fun she is having, only for him to want to rush home to watch. I don't think this needs to be a cuckolding situation at all.
The other way we could possible write this story is to have the woman cheating on her boyfriend or husband. I picture this being a revenge plot. Maybe her partner cheated on her and never even apologized, telling her that he could fuck who he wanted, and she could do the same. Maybe he just assumed his wife could never find anyone as good as him, and this could be her way of getting revenge.
More Than Just Friends
I would love to explore a story of two friends finally realizing that they can be more than jut friends who make fun of each other. Instead of them just falling in love I think the story would be fun to explore what being friends with benefits would be like while trying their best to keep emotions out of this.

NSFW Pictures With No Plots
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14
Picture 15
Picture 16
Picture 17
Picture 18
Picture 19
Picture 20
Picture 21
Picture 22
Picture 23
Picture 24

VeiledDesires

Posted a few more pictures. I am still looking for partners for these ideas so feel free to message me if any seem interesting.

VeiledDesires

Sorry for the quick reply. Someone messaged me and told me most of the pictures were not working. I have just updated them.

VeiledDesires

Just bringing this back to see if anyone would be interested. I would love to try the More Than Just Friends plot if anyone is curious about it.