Battletech - When Politics and Power Collide - Looking for new players

Started by Captain Whitebread, November 08, 2015, 02:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostraven

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on December 14, 2015, 03:16:58 PM
No problems, but an NPC index of some kind would be handy when you've got the time. I can't imagine any of us are going in 100% blind as to the people we'll be interacting with and/or holding command over.

Seconded; I'd like to know who's in my lance.  ;D

So I'm assuming that one Drop-ship is Kurita and the other Davion?
Also what is the planet like? I'm guessing based on the opening that it's not overly populated; but there is a space port and apparently there must be a city divided into distinct enclaves for each of the houses. I'd have to assume that there a 'free zone' as well around the space port and between the enclaves where the shadowier dealings happen.

Captain Whitebread

Exactly.

I am assuming that the majority of the players are newcomers, incoming on either this ship or the previous one.  Lyran contingent has arrived a few days earlier and didn't have to face the gauntlet of social events due to their lower status.

I will PM people the relevant NPCs in their faction, unless you want the posted in the ooc board
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

TheGlyphstone

I'd prefer an OOC post just for easier reference, so I don't have to go rummaging in my PM box. You can put them in spoilers if you don't trust us not to peek.

ThisOneGal

My ISP has delayed setting up my connection *again*. Supposedly they'll set it up tomorrow, but who knows at this point. Replies and such are delayed at least another day, but don't be surprised if its longer.

Annaamarth

Drafting a post now.  I'm going accept input for this, because I am so very on the fence:  Spoiled rich boy or spoiled rich girl?
Ons/Offs

My sins are pride, wrath and lust.

ThisOneGal

Annaamarth

Ons/Offs

My sins are pride, wrath and lust.

Captain Whitebread

Factions are mostly sorted.

Some hold clear advantage, others hold a single proverbial ace....

They'll be introduced at the 'welcoming' feast, or at least you'll get their names as they are introduced in order of precedence.  If anyone sounds interesting (out of the list of almost 60) feel free to talk to them.  As usual, I have gone overboard and have details on each of them.  Sometimes I hate my passion for RPing.........

orderNchaos

Are you still looking for players??  I always love myself a good BT game....besides, any chance to rub metal with Glyph is a good story!!

Captain Whitebread

Always.

We're just getting started (literally we are less than ten posts in) so feel free to send me a character concept.

1 If you are a mechwarrior, you are also a noble of whatever house you choose.
2 You can choose any 3025 era light or medium mech.  Anything heavier will require bribing me.