Dungeon of Bvan'Telvarth[Pathfinder RPG, EX, NC, MUL]

Started by Myrleena, December 02, 2009, 07:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delta Echo

Gotcha! Many thanks.
I'll have a look-see later when I'm not trying to post on three different boards and engage in two MSN chats at once. :P
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Delta Echo

Downloaded all the free stuff from Pazio's site. :P Alchemist is absolutely where it's at. :D
(And the 3.5-to-PF conversion guide answered quite a few other questions I had, too.)
I think I'll like PF, a lot...

*gets dragged off by The Momster, whom I regrettably still live with, to do shopping, will work on sheet later*
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Myrleena

*laughs* And people have been irritated because they think the Alchemist is underpowered!  Personally, I like all of the new classes, though the one that needs the most balancing is the Summoner, and I doubt I'll ever play the Cavalier, Oracle, or Alchemist.

rancorius

Myrleena

As I've said, things are still open.  I'm just somewhat scarce on Saturdays since I run a game  table-top.

zothab

I'm also keen. Playing some sort of carefree duelist. Just need to find a good automated character creator. I hate doing high level characters by hand.

Myrleena

Good luck with finding an automated one.   I know there are some, but I've never had a problem doing stuff by hand, so...*shrugs* I've never used them.  But welcome aboard. ^_^

Katina Tarask

And also, you are free to start as low as level 1 if you want.

zothab

Nope. I didn't find one. And I made my character high level (only way to do the concept). So yeah. Last night was filled with calculators and double checking. Then, this morning, I realise I'm 10 skill points short (favoured classes, I gather).

Will post her into the Character thread as soon as I've double checked most things.

schnookums

Myrleena

Yep!  Just be aware I'm going to be out of contact for the next few days, so...it might be a bit before I can give a thorough response.

schnookums

Understood, it is a busy week for many...I'll come up with a character for your approval for when you get free again.

Myrleena

Lyell

I take it a recent revision means participation spots are still avaiible? I have a wizard I'd wanted to play in another game, but it kind of fizzled out and she's been collecting dust.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

Myrleena

elfguy

Oh hey that sounds like fun, has the dungeon been going thru all this time tho? I could make a character that has just arrived and gotten in and has no clue what had happened so far (which would be true lol)  Also do you need humans or can I bring my furry female?

Oh and I don't know the pathfinder system at all, altho I did play AD&D several years ago, would that be an issue?
----

Callie Del Noire

Myrleena

Core races only, I am afraid.  And I believe I linked to the open source rules in the initial post...I know I did somewhere, but I'm not certain where.  If need be, I can repost the link, however.  And I'm not particular on whether or not someone knows the system, I just will say that I don't have time to walk people through everything.