The Remnant World (A final fantasy crossover)

Started by godfang, June 23, 2014, 07:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 24, 2014, 12:02:11 AM
That bitch loved every minute of it.

I lost a very generous swallow of soda when I read this.  :D
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 24, 2014, 12:04:35 AM
I lost a very generous swallow of soda when I read this.  :D

I am both relieved and saddened that you specified soda. 

Fairly sure Beatrix is going to be among those that I play too.
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 24, 2014, 12:31:36 AM
I am both relieved and saddened that you specified soda. 

Fairly sure Beatrix is going to be among those that I play too.

You know what? I think I like you, haha!

Awesome! I'm still leaning towards Quistis becoming a possible third. Looks like its going to happen.

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 24, 2014, 12:33:13 AM
You know what? I think I like you, haha!

Awesome! I'm still leaning towards Quistis becoming a possible third. Looks like its going to happen.

You just had to get to know me first!  I like you too.  But I saw that an RP or two ago.

And awesome!  Not that I know who might hit on her.  But good to see Quistis. 
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 24, 2014, 12:36:17 AM
You just had to get to know me first!  I like you too.  But I saw that an RP or two ago.

And awesome!  Not that I know who might hit on her.  But good to see Quistis.

Haha, been keeping an eyes on some of my other stuff eh?

Not even going to lie, I do miss Mr. Shaw. I had a feeling Spider-Woman might have went fro the teacher/student thing at one point down the road.

But that's neither here nor there! Whoever it is I am certain Quisty would be sure to show them love, in her own special way. ;)

godfang

So do you guys prefer more action or more smut in this game? 

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 24, 2014, 01:00:11 AM
Haha, been keeping an eyes on some of my other stuff eh?

Not even going to lie, I do miss Mr. Shaw. I had a feeling Spider-Woman might have went fro the teacher/student thing at one point down the road.

But that's neither here nor there! Whoever it is I am certain Quisty would be sure to show them love, in her own special way. ;)

Yea.  and Shaw was all about corrupting students.  annnd now this time you're RPing the teacher. 

Might have Reno as one of mine too.

Quote from: godfang on June 24, 2014, 01:09:07 AM

A good blend.  Both are fun.  Maybe let smut show up where it can occur naturally. 
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: godfang on June 24, 2014, 01:09:07 AM

Going to have to agree with Tonberry here. Let's have plot and naturally occurring smut. It's kinda hard to write when it is forced, y'know?

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 24, 2014, 01:10:38 AM
Yea.  and Shaw was all about corrupting students.  annnd now this time you're RPing the teacher. 

Might have Reno as one of mine too.

Quistis: "Mr. Sinclair, remain behind after class. You have been a very naughty boy..."  >:)

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Midori Sadi on June 24, 2014, 01:33:02 AM

Quistis: "Mr. Sinclair, remain behind after class. You have been a very naughty boy..."  >:)

I just heard a whip in my head. 

where's the 'like' button?
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: Tonberryshuffle on June 24, 2014, 01:43:02 AM
I just heard a whip in my head. 

where's the 'like' button?

Somebody get this man a 'like' button, stat!!

Green Goo Theory

I'm bummed to see no additional interest in this in the time I was away. 
Coming soon...

Marie Reynolds

I would like to throw my interest in here. Hmm maybe Delita, Genesis,Orlandeau or the person who should have been the main character of 8 and they would have had a better story with Laguna. Oh the decisions to make.

Divine Tenacity

Garuss Vakarian

Well, I never noticed until now! I actually may be interested. It really pushes my luck and my amount of rp's but, I love the idea of playing cross universes. Especially if it's crossed between universes as vast as the FF games. >_<

godfang

Well, so far only Midori and me have characters decided, so yeah we'll need more players

Vill

Before I put in my WIP, I noticed that Reno and Rude were being discussed. I have to admit I like the bromance they have, and I think I could play a decent Reno if anyone would be interested in playing Rude. While there is a sense of lip service paid to fan girls with those two characters, in the end I'd like to keep it platonic. Because, to me, that's where the real fuel for sexual frustration for the girls who are watching comes from: so close, yet so very, very far.

The other two I'd like to consider are Vincent Valentine and Cid Highwind. LTF Aeris (sorry it was Aeris when I was 10, and so it remains. The name Arith just doesn't have the same appeal.) Agrias Oaks and Lulu. Lulu is for strictly aesthetic purposes, so I could see her being replaced once I think about it more.

Anyway, I just wanted to get my foot in the door to say I'm interested and introduce myself.

Stay salty, you scurvy dogs!   

Vill

Addendum: I'd consider playing Rude if someone really, really wanted to play Reno. Again, I think I could pull it off, but I'd like to feel less like a second string combatant. I am Rude (heh) then it's time this guy finally and fully came into his own.

Divine Tenacity

-Crosses fingers and hope someone plays either Reno or Rude-

Vill

'Ello, puppet.

I have to say I'm pleased that Final Fantasy Seven do has the best representation so far. The game always held a special place in me heart. I don't know enough to know if there ever were a pirate to play, but I think the Turks will be even better this way.

godfang

I can do rude. I actually like Rude better than Reno

Vill

Well then mate, consider me game. I'll have a WIP up by tomorrow at the latest. I'll need to review Advent Children and some key FF7 moments.

The pleasure's mine, you old salt.

godfang

We'll need to determine how they will start then. Since Shinra is mostly gone, how about they become ruler of this district in Midgar's ruin?

Vill

Aye, that's not only plausible but favorable. Rude has the brute, yet subtle, mindset to see to the districts control. Reno seems the type to let his own ambition and sense of leadership to flow into a creative plausibility with which to bring the district into a meaningful coalescence of solidarity. I think that works perfectly.

Divine Tenacity

Holy hell this is almost tempting enough to switch from Quistis to Elena.

But what if Quistis became a Turk? Oh the possibilities...

P.S. I'm going to add Quistis to my exisiting c/s now.

Vill

Name: Reno

World: Final Fantasy VII

Class: Turk

likes : A Challenge, The Opportunity To Boast His Superiority, Getting The Job Done

dislike: Being Beat, Insubordination, Prudishness

kinks : He likes a woman who’s as much a challenge as a classified mission

TFL: Aeris, Agrias, Elena

Picture: