Seeking GM/Partners for Lands of Luste/Dungeon World

Started by That One Dingus, October 16, 2016, 10:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That One Dingus

This seems to be the go-to board for systems, so here I am!

One of the (initial) reasons that I joined this site was to give the Lands of Luste system a try.
Furry warning

Basically, it is a d6 sexual combat system thought up by Gideon that never made it past the beta stage. I've been looking for a chance to see if there are any redeeming qualities to the mechanics and possibly create a homebrew class to expand the game's "class" options. In time, if I get more comfortable with the system, I might even craft some monsters of my own.

I'm looking for someone to GM, or at least share some of the load, a trial game. Do note that this is a parody on the dungeon delving genre and is not meant to be taken seriously, especially since many of the characters have ridiculous proportions. Due to my own preferences, I'd like the monsters to be either female or futa. I'm not completely against it being a group game, but I would prefer to keep the group small (2 or 3 tops) to keep waiting times to a minimum.

Due note that, despite this being advertised as a furry game, there are no problems with playing more humanoid characters like elves.

Any takers/curious people?
Ons & Offs

Absences and Apologies (Updated for June 2018)

That One Dingus

If there are any Dungeon World GMs out there, I'm also wanting to give Dungeon World another chance!

I've only ever been able to play it once and I do like the creative agency and mechanical simplicity of it! Drop me a PM if you'd be willing to run a Dungeon World game and we can hash out the details.
Ons & Offs

Absences and Apologies (Updated for June 2018)

Rune

I have a copy of LoL. I would love to play but don't think I could do it justice as a GM.

wander

Quote from: That One Dingus on October 17, 2016, 04:11:59 PM
If there are any Dungeon World GMs out there, I'm also wanting to give Dungeon World another chance!

I've only ever been able to play it once and I do like the creative agency and mechanical simplicity of it! Drop me a PM if you'd be willing to run a Dungeon World game and we can hash out the details.

I can run Dungeon World on a solo basis, depending on what kind of character you'd like to play. I like to use my Wander Worlds setting for it, more info on which can be found in my sig.