Let's Get Kinky! (FxF Extreme)

Started by IronGiant6, May 07, 2018, 09:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronGiant6

Hello there! I'm IronGiant6, just call me Iron :P I'm new! You may have seen my RWBY-based roleplay thread, but this one is much more... open!

I'm looking for a long-term roleplay, a romance-heavy one based on a couple of hella kinky ideas I have! There's a few that I've refined at the moment, but I'll add in more later as I think of them! Please, though, don't be afraid to give me ideas based on them, though!

The ideas aren't the only thing that I love, though, so read my basic ON/OFFs below to get an idea of suggestions I'll take!

If you're still interested, please read below:

Rules!:

• The big one: You need to have correct and proper grammar, spelling, capitalization, syntax, and punctuation! Anything less, including run-on sentences, pulls me out of the reading. Sorry!
  • Third person only!
  • Never just smut, I require some setup and romance, as well as a bit of plot first! Still kinky as hell though!
  • A paragraph, minimum, but please, nothing too long either. I don't want to read a single sentence, but I DEFINITELY don't want to try to reply to an entire page of filler.

Kinks!:
These are my major Ons and Offs. If the idea below doesn't scratch your particular itch, then tell me your idea, based on the kinks below!

LOVES
Pregnancy - My #1 Favorite, I will always ask for this, but never require it. Includes alien, as well as eggs.
Oviposition - Egg laying is the same as above, but not a one-and-done thing! Applies only to partner.
Dry Sex - Clothed is great! This includes dry humping and all that comes with it.
Heat - Catgirls (as in only ears and tail) going into heat. AMAZING if paired with futa! Second half applies only to partner.
Vibrators - Remote control or otherwise! Public or private, egg or dildo, it's all open!

Futa - Note I don't like descriptions of the bare genitalia, in fact it's a big turn-off. Bulging through clothes, rutting objects, and visible pulsing, however... Applies only to partner.
Denial - Denying my partner of either orgasm or going to the bathroom and watching them squirm :P Applies only to partner.
Masturbation - Watching my partner masturbate, only consensual. Applies only to partner.
Incest - Sisters, twins or otherwise. Maybe mother-daughter, but you'll need to convince me!
Stomach noises - Heck yessss. Self explanatory, amazing if paired with pregnancy or oviposition.

Maybe
Public - Masturbating in public, using a vibrator in public, teasing in public. Applies only to partner.
Bondage - Light bondage, such as tying to the bed, or even clamping legs shut. Applies only to partner.
Wetting - Only if given proper buildup, and not focused on or done during smut. Does not mean PLAYING with the pee, just the embarrassment/denial/holding it in aspect. Applies only to partner.
Transformation - Only minor transformation at best, like breast expansion of, like... a cup or two, and with good reasoning.

Definite No
Underage Play- Bad experiences in the past. No little space, no baby stuff, no age play.
Underage - For obvious reasons. All characters MUST be 18+
Furries / Beastiality - None of this. Cat/Dog/Fox ears or tail ONLY, OR... the idea listed below.
Non-consensual - Not even fake or play non-consensual. Biggest no-no in the book.
Vore - Hard or soft, no can do. I like the stomach part, so see pregnancy/ovi above, but not the eating part.
Scat/Gore/Gross Things - Self explanatory.
Male characters - I am very much a lesbian, so... yeah, no give or wiggle room here. Male players are fine, though!

The Ideas!:

These are in spoilers to shorten the post a bit. In order of what I'd like to do!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Lost and Found
Based on this NOT SAFE FOR WORK and PREGNANT image.

Fantasy or modern, my character, a human, finds yours nearly immobile in the forest. For one reason or another (listed below) your character is heavily pregnant and nearly unable to move. She's ready to pop, and needs help. My character brings yours back to her cabin, to take care of her and feed her. A romance blooms from there. It's very open-ended and I'm up for suggestions! There's a list, from most to least interested, of reasons why she's pregnant:

- A curse - or blessing - that makes her grow and lay large unfertilized eggs. Labor comes at random, and only lays one egg, which is quickly replaced in her womb.
- A curse - or blessing - that makes her constantly pregnant with lesser demons... mainly ones with plenty of tentacles. Birth is longer and the demon needs to be killed, but this one gives her a month-ish of normal movement between labors.
- A normal pregnancy, but with twins/triplets. Conception was nonconsensual, so romance still works. Not sure what we'd do after the birth, though.

The reason for the curses/blessings is up to you. If you have an idea that isn't one of the above three, please tell me!

The Heat

Set in a modern fantasy, my character and yours are together. We've been together for a long while, but your character has some... differences. For one, she's got the ears and tail of a cat... but she also has different genitalia. Accepting (and thrilled), my character is happy to love yours anyway. A day comes, though, when your character's two traits end up being a detriment. Heat, mating season, comes along for your character. Within the first few days of the month-long heat, your character progresses through the following stages:

Stage 1 - Flush, heightened senses
Stage 2 - Cuddling, random erections, extreme heightened senses
Stage 3 - Beginning of intense arousal, clinging to or stalking mate
Stage 4 - Pure arousal, sexual need, et cetera
Stage 5 - Rutting objects, pulsing erection, uncontrolled masturbation

It's your character's job, then, to keep from jumping my character at every opportunity. Constant tented pants and dry humping pillows are in your characters near future!

This one is a lot simpler, and if you want to remove the futa from it, let me know :P

To staff: Let me know if I broke a rule or something! I'm new ^^"

IronGiant6

It's been one month, so I've updated the post with new ideas! I've not got any response yet.

IronGiant6