The Campus Rapist (open for females) [NC-H] [BON] [UN]

Started by RoleplayingMale, December 17, 2008, 11:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RoleplayingMale

He stalks the university campus. Professors. Students. It doesn't matter. His victims are chosen at random. His MO is one victim at a time, snatching her for a time before releasing her.

This is the OOC thread and this the link to the game itself: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=25997.0

This RP entails:

1) Bondage
2) Nudity
3) Humiliation
4) Non-Consensual Sex

This RP will involve a lot of characters. Whoever answers first will be the first victim. Leave a character profile and I'll PM you. Be sure your profile includes your character's clothing, typical behavior patterns, appearance and age.

I'll also post the current victim on the page as I can only do one vic at a time. So check this thread often to see when I'm next available. Current vic position is now open.

You can post character profiles here.

Clio

Umm... I can make my character to fit your preference, but here's a possibility:

Name: Abigaile Elizabeth Groover
Clothing: Average college girl clothing, jeans, t-shirts unless she's going out.
Behavior: Fairly studious, although popular. Into theater and music, as she's a music major.
Appearance: We can work on that together, as I like to pick actual models or actresses, and I'd like your input.

Anything else? Obviously I'd expand it.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Aysleen

Name: Jocelyn Firestone

Clothing: Tight jeans, silky purple tank top covered with paler purple cashmere zippered hoodie, pink lacy bra, pink lacy boy short panties, socks and Ugg boots.

Behavior:  Distracted, walking to her car from the library, but with her mind on some personal problems involving a recent breakup.
Normally Jocelyn is very confident in herself, and the way she acts, but still somewhat disheartened by things her ex-boyfriend told her, she is currently withdrawn, and very introspective.  Temporarily gone are her sometimes wild ways, replaced with those of a timid bookworm type.  Outspoken, and perky, those who know Jocelyn are concerned that she has undergone such a personality change over this breakup, but hope she will pull herself out of it soon.

Jocelyn is similar in body type to actress Selena Gomez...petite, but curvy, with long, lush dark hair, dark eyes, and a cute face that makes her appear younger than she is.  She comes from a fairly affluent family so she dresses in quality, but doesn't flaunt her wealth beyond that.  She likes outdoor sports, and her body shows that as well.  She's curvy, but compact.
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Haylie

Name: Lisa Frederick
Clothing: While in classes, Lisa wears a rather loose sweater, a beanie (even in the summer time), glasses and sweatpants. Making herself appear as uninteresting as possible... at least while she is in class. As soon as classes are out she wears a tight jean mini skirt, that goes well above the knee along with a spaghetti strap tank that varies in colour from night to night with a matching colour bra under it leaving almost nothing to the imagination.

Behaviour: Lisa is one of those girls that once she left high school, although being confident and maybe a little too so, realized that she had to seperate her school life, with her night life. Which is why when she is at school she is timid, quiet and will ignore most people. While when she is done with her home work she heads out for one of the frat houses, becomes insanely flirtatious and confident in her ability to attract men, then cut them loose. It is fun for her to lead a guy on then just drop all interest in them.

Appearance: Lisa has short blond hair that reaches just past her ears and is kept quite well. Her blue-gray eyes are covered by glasses while she is in class but when she goes out, she wears her contacts. Her dress varies from night and day as does her personalities. Not being very tall, standing only at 5'3 and weighing a little under 120 lbs she is very petite.

Duchess

Name: kenya james

character type: teacher

Clothing: very urban and classy sexy

Behavior: Kenya is a very passionate woman,Confident,Laid back,Caring

she teaches culture and art

Appearance: Kenya is 5.5, slender but with curves
always wearing a wide t-shirt to cover her figure and old jeans.flat sandals on her small feet,very comfy for her place as an art teacher.
her glasses hanging over half on way on her nose.

Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting
Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

RoleplayingMale

Almost done with the first vic. So any one of you three who posted will be next. I'll let the lucky (or unlucky) winner know sooner...heh heh.

RoleplayingMale

Always room for a female detective to start chasing or tracking the Campus Rapist, or to interview victims. Or maybe even become a vic herself.

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.

Clio

Well, since I'm done, I'd be more than happy to do the female detective. That way I can do dialogue with Abbi in one post, and then do Jocelyn after she's finished. Of course, I'd like for her to become a victim, if possible. I dunno...that makes sense to me.

RoleplayingMale

Oh it's more than possible that she'll be a victim...heh heh.

Clio

Mmm...good. Just let me know when you want for me to hop in.

RoleplayingMale

MovieFreek

Likes to wear her old school uniform. Fits her tight around the breasts, and the shirt is slightly to short.
Behavior is that of a young high school student. Tries to act young.
D cup, brown hair, blue eyes, average hight, 120 lbs
Her name is Elizabeth Liz for short.

Anything else you would like? Just ask ^_^

Dashenka

I would be interested in playing a detective as well.. maybe the collegue of Christa or something... if not I'll play a victim when you want me to :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Clio

HiddenLover

Name: Arron Benedick

Physical Description: 5'6" with brown hair and eyes, pale skin, slightly curvy

Character Description: Attending college on need-based grants, she has to work extra hard to keep her grades up so has effectively shut off her connection to outside friends so she rarely has the opportunity nor the inclination to dress up. Generally, she wears worn jeans and a large t-shirt and sometimes a blouse. Her hair that reaches to the middle of her back is always in a ponytail and she wears sneakers. She is always carrying a bag of books. She is shy around strangers but very open and bouncy with her friends. An extreme introvert, she doesn't party unless bribed and would rather spend her nights watching a movie or roaming the campus.

Dashenka

K after some talks with Christa, Ima play a female FBI agent, who's put on the case because they hold some similarities to another case. It's up to anybody to connect to this 'other case' I guess but it's not really important. Christa is going to play the local detective with all the frictions and all.

Going to make a post so if the leader of this game doesnt agree... you can remove the post and drop me a message :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Aysleen

I think expanding the story is great, but it might have been nice to have also been considered, especially since I'm also involved.
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Clio

Maybe we should make a separate thread for the police thing...that way the rapes are in one thread, and the police investigation is in another....RM and Aysleen, and dereshke?

Aysleen

I think it would be a lot less confusing that way :)
Ons and Offs
*We're all mad here.

Clio

If RM agrees, then we can just copy and paste Stacey's post, and you can delete the one in the main thread....but let's wait to see what he says.

RoleplayingMale

Sure. Christa, either you or Dashenka can start the new thread for investigation. I agree with Christa on that one.

Clio

Alright....either Dashenka can copy and paste her original post and start the thread, or I'll start it when I get to a good computer.

RoleplayingMale

Let's have Dashenka copy and paste her original post. Man, this RP is getting so complex and enjoyable...