The Campus Rapist (open for females) [NC-H] [BON] [UN]

Started by RoleplayingMale, December 17, 2008, 11:34:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Yeah. Is it weird that I'm kinda jealous now? Lol...
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

Clio

Lol...I'm getting jealous of a fictional rapist picking another fictional victim over my fictional character.

*blinks*

Maybe I should get some sleep...lol.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Aysleen

Just don't forget my fictional character is the fictional victim...lol
Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

RoleplayingMale

Wow. Christa, do you realize that sleep deprivation is one of the ways people lose their minds? LOL. That's how Heath Ledger did that brilliant portrayal of the Joker, restricting himself to about three to four hours of sleep per night...

Sethite

Name: Janet Oakson
Clothing: Casual, blue, long dress and white blouse, along with jacket. Her underwear is white. She also has a glasses.
Behavior: Silent and rather shy student of History of Arts. She spents most of her time reading the books and studying, so she hasn't many friends.
Appearance: She's short, about 160 cm, with short dark hair. She is pretty, but she doesn't care much about it, 'cos she is too busy with studies.
Truly, madly, deeply...

Samhain

Name: Samantha Hain

Clothing: White tank top, sweat pants and blue panties no bra.

Behavior:  Samantha will look unkept as it is laundry day. In the on campus laundry mat her red hair is somewhat messy and simply pulled up into a ponytail. She is reading a book to keep her entertained as she does her laundry. Leaning on her machine and deep into her book.

Dashenka

Sorry for my slow reaction :)

It's almost Christmas so I had a lot of work to do.

Got the investigation threat up at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=27052.0
Might as well put up an OOC threat on that board. Think that's easier to have it all in 1 board in stead of keep looking back at this board. Up to you. 

Now continue posting, I like where this is going. :)
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

HiddenLover

I'm so excited! -rubs hands together- Can't wait 'til it's my turn. I'm jealous that the police woman-turned victim was taken, though. Such a tantalizing idea... I need sleep too. This may have been how Heath Ledger pulled of Joker but look what happened to him. (Poor guy.)

RoleplayingMale

It shouldn't be too problematic, Dashenka, having two boards (one for play one for OOC) as long as you put a link to this thread in your investigation post.

Also I've got slots open for female professors to fall prey. Students aren't the only prey of the campus rapist...

Duchess

Dashenka

Character profile of Special Agent Staicey Walker.

Name: Staicey Walker
Clothing: Casual and sporty. Always follows the latest fashion. When at a crime scene she wears the familiar black jacket.
Behavior: Tomboy. Rich kid but not cocky or too arogant. Likes cars and sports more than anything else. Having had a rough youth she is known for her sensitivity towards victims and viciousness towards criminals. Staicey already has two warnings on her file for using excessive violence towards criminals.

Appearance: Very tall, skinny and athletic body. Silver blond hair and green eyes.

ClaireDunally

As requested ~  :-*

Name: Olivia Melendez

Appearance:
5'7". 130. Latin/Arabic/English/Polynesian ancestry. Black hair usually straightened from the naturally wavy locks. Light olive skin offsets deep blue eyes. Aerobic build from years of dancing and sports.

Behavior:
New to campus and career, Lily is a quiet socialite, attending parties and functions when she must, always with an aloof air of detachment that is often taken for snobbishness. Really, she would simply rather be reading or doing something active instead of listening to the same conversations she's been hearing since attending college. Demonstrably different in front of a class, she is fiery and compassionate, attacking both the ideas of the submissive woman as breeding stock and the strong willed woman as feminist lesbian.

Clothing:
Most often on campus she wears business skirts and blouses, or nicely tailored business pants. Always her clothes are presented to be both professional and alluring, as much for the students' benefit as the rest of the world, teaching by example. At home, near campus, she finds sweats and tees most comfortable, and suitable for nearly every occasion.

Background:
'Normal' upbringing. Two parents until an early teenager. Ballet, soccer, theatre, piano lessons. Went a bit rebellious in late high school and college. Joined a sorority first year, but dropped out by the second, not caring for how most of the girls were expected to behave as meat in order to fit in. Has had several lovers a year since high school, finding only a few worth seeing more than a few times. Did the standard European backpacking trip with a friend after school.

Hobbies:
Jogging, hiking, climbing. Reading in the campus parks and roof tops. Auditing dance classes.

Yarren

Would there be any chance of my roleplaying a copycat rapist.. possibly someone who gets involved with the original rapist character used by RoleplayingMale?

slavemarkira

Name: Becky Odlen
Role: A grad student/teaching assisstant in the Religion department.   

Background/Behavior- She's from a very repressed religious upbringing.  She's quietly competent at her work but withdrawn and very shy in most social situations. Given her upbringing she is intending to remain a virgin until marriage.

Appearance- 5'5", auburn hair to her waist (doesn't believe in cutting her hair), green eyes, pale-ish skin with soft brown freckles.  Curvy.

Clothing- Demure.  She wears dresses or skirts, never pants.  The dresses are at least past her knees.  She doesn't wear anything tight-fitting.  She doesn't wear make-up.  When at school she wears her hair in a ponytail with a ribbon.   
Ons and Offs
Rabbithole
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?

Dashenka

Quote from: Yarren on January 28, 2009, 07:24:38 PM
Would there be any chance of my roleplaying a copycat rapist.. possibly someone who gets involved with the original rapist character used by RoleplayingMale?

Well I wouldn't mind but I guess you have to take this to RoleplayingMale since he is the storymaster :)

RoleplayingMale

A copycat is fine by me. But no linking up with the Campus Rapist just yet. He likes to work alone...

LadySky

NAME~  Lucille Kemp

AGE~  30

APPEARANCE~  5'4 very petite frame, long, straight dark brown hair that reaches to buttocks, darkest brown eyes ever seen, 110 pds soaking wet but with well rounded curves, bright laughing smile, odvious Native American heritage from natural tan.

CLOTHING~  Halter top dress, midnight blue in color, large silver belt at waist with round silver buckle. Never wears a bra if she can help it, always has on silk and lace thongs, usually her favorite color (midnight blue), matching garter with silk stockings, silver strappy 3 inch heels that make her feel powerful. Always wears two pieces of jewlery, a ring on her right middle finger that is silver with a sapphire stone (family heirloom), diamond post stud earrings that she bought when graduating college.

BEHAVIOR~  Having fought for everything she has in life she appears cool, calulating, known as an Icy Bitch among her colleges. Her life is her students, teaching about history is all she appears to care for. Little does anyone know that her home is covered in novels about Domination and submission. She reads romance and erotica every minute she can and secretly goes to BDSM clubs around the country for vacation trips. Calm, collected, never showing emotion of any kind to those who see her in life everyday is the same routine no change and no ripple in her perfect facade.

I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Lorelei

RoleplayingMale

Sure! Put a profile in. I'll PM you to let you know when you can start posting...

Ariabella

We put our profiles here? Cool.

Name: Stacia Taylor

Appearance: Bright red hair, green eyes, 115 lb., curvy

Clothing: Stacia is generally found in tank tops and jeans. Lacy underwear, demure heels.

Behavior: Stacia is a freshman in a college town she's never been too before. She honestly knows no one and her classes are with upper-freshman, so she's sort of a loner due to circumstance. She goes to the movies every Thursday, the library every Friday and regrets getting an apartment on campus. If she'd been in a dorm, she would have made friends. She listens to independent music and is a bookworm.
Read my ons/offs. Want to one-on-one? PM with ideas

Ons and Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=42859.0

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Ariabella

eva.111

Hey, I hope it's not too late for me to join, is it?

Name: Eva Keller
Clothing: Usually a bright top, sometimes a black one. Light jeans. Nothing slutty at all. Pink and white trainers.
Behavior: Confident around people but usually keeps to herself anyway, always friendly. Can defend herself, with a little experience in kickboxing, but really doesn't like the idea of hurting anyone. She's also very mature, and a virgin  :-)
Appearance: Blonde hair, just above shoulder length, with brown through it. 5"8 and quite slim - around average, and small ass.
http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Eva%20K
^ My On's an Off's. I'll add On's an Off's for specific characters seperately when I need to.

RoleplayingMale

No you're not too late at all. I'm presently pre-occupied with another partner for this game, but I will contact you by PM as soon as a slot opens up.

eva.111

http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Eva%20K
^ My On's an Off's. I'll add On's an Off's for specific characters seperately when I need to.

TheVillain

Just out of curiousity, did the police detective thread ever get started? I'd like to read that too.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.