No Fairies Allowed - Seeking 2fs

Started by Anna Katrine, May 28, 2017, 07:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anna Katrine

Hello all.

I am currently interested in playing something related to the picture below. I don't really have a specific idea in mind at the moment, but my initial thought was three fairies living together in the big city. Only life isn't that easy for fairies when you live in the human city. Nothing is the right size, some humans discriminate against them and rent is super expensive.
Another thought would be a country fairy coming to live with her sister/cousin in the city, only to realise that she is living with a girlfriend and awkward sexually tense situations ensue.
Any idea is welcome :)

Please note that I prefer female writers to female characters :)

Nymphadora

I might be interested in figuring something out with a couple of fairies :)

A combination of living in the human world and the country cousin coming to stay. I'd be interested in the country cousin role, in that case. Unless you had yourself set in mind for that.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Anna Katrine

Fantastic, welcome aboard :)

Nothing is set in stone at the moment, so any role is open :)

jeflint

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

JoanieSappho

This is also rather relevant to my interests.

Anna Katrine

Neat! Thank you all for your interest.

I'm going to cut off new players from this point forward. Do any of you have any interesting ideas as to plots and/or the world? :)

JoanieSappho

Part of me wants a single human to get involved with the fairies, although that's mainly so she can touch my size difference kink in interesting ways.

jeflint

Same as JoanieSappho, the difference in size will be awesome. 😍

I like the idea of a fairy house keeper personally.

Nymphadora

I had a fairy character I'd created for an Alice in Wonderland game a couple of years ago. She was able to change her size to normal, human size. That can be changed as for this I think it will work better for them not to be able to change size.

Anna, what do you think of her as is for now?

The Flower Fairy

Name: Fidget Peppertree
Age: Actual age unknown, appears to be mid 20s in both forms
Orientation: Omnisexual

Appearance: In small form she wears pink and lavender and purple berry colours and has deep green butterfly wings. In small form she is about the size of a person's ear which is perfect for whispering things like one's good or bad conscience. She smells of lilacs and coffee beans and sparkles in the light. In the dark she glows softly. She is delicate looking and never wears shoes.

In big form she appears more human, as in a little less sparkly, and her dress is far from with the mounds of cascading flowers and moss. She has no wings in her big form and stands about 5'3 and 128 lbs with warm brown eyes.

Personality: She casts love spells and brings couples together. Plays tricks on small children and old folk. She is cheerful and friendly and always looking to play. She plays reed pipes and sings spellbinding songs and watches over the birds. She likes to steal shiny coins and pretty trinkets. A playful mischief maker who protects people from ghosts and demons. She is mysterious and secretive. She protects and comforts the lonely.

History: She lives in fields where wild flowers grow; near bubbling brooks where Lords and Ladies frolick, in forests of oak and ash trees.  In gardens and parks where almond trees and roses grow. She lives in villages and even in bold city places; in leafy dells and bluebell glades; in stony places and tumbling wastes.

She is ageless and timeless and may just have always been.

She can only be seen when the bees swarm and the crickets chirrup; under a quiet, cloudless sky, when the sun sets on the day of a completed harvest. On a midsummer's eve; when the first leaves fall from the trees; when the dry seed cases pop; in the light of a shooting star; in the mist of an early morning. When the first flowers begin to blossom and the first snows fly.

Extra Specials: The magic she does have is more mischievous than powerful. Trickery and teases and the ability to go from small and winged to human sized and wingless.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

JoanieSappho

And a quick question while I'm thinking about putting a character together, judging by the first post, you're not insisting on photos only, right? Since it is rather easier to find drawn fairies.  :P

EDIT: There's also the question of what people would like to play with.
I could go with Human Next Door and be the straight man (who is neither straight nor a man) and possible future lewding friend of the fairies or little bubbly totally-not-a-voyeur/general-pervert fairy.

Anna Katrine

Oh wow, okay sorry for not being more active here lately but work is killing me for a few weeks  :-[

I don't mind the size difference stuff as long as there is no attempt to insert things into the poor fairies :)

Nymph, that is an extremely cute Fairy :) I don't expect or require that amount of a writeup for a character, but it's still very nice :)

And please just use any pictures/images you find matches your character :)

jeflint

I understand about the insertion... if that's not your thing then it shouldn't be brought it to the table sorta thing. ;)

Anyway I was planning on using this picture for my fairy

And perhaps for our lady cast members...

JoanieSappho

No insertions makes sense, I suppose.

What are your thoughts on licking?  :P
Not going to link because nsfw, but there's an image i found quite recently of Blue Diamond, her Pearl and a lot of emphasis on BD's tongue that has made me interested in certain things.
(Also, seriously, if someone doesn't want three fairies and a human, tell me. Then I can do a fairy!)

jeflint

As someone with a shrunken woman/mini woman fetish there's a lot of fun to be had with a very tiny tongue, dedication to pleasing her partner and the size aspect in general. 😁

And I say see what the GM says about the number of fairies and humans and the like. 😊

Anna Katrine

I don't at all mind licking and such, in fact it sounds really adorable. There just something about the size difference that weirds me out with insertion.

Three fairies and a human could be equally fun as just some fairies. A thought just popped into my head that the team of fairies was helping him find love or something :)

jeflint

Quote from: Anna Katrine on May 30, 2017, 03:30:22 PM
I don't at all mind licking and such, in fact it sounds really adorable. There just something about the size difference that weirds me out with insertion.

No problem with me there and I assume size difference insertion is out... But what bout fairy sized dildos (quetips)? 😇

Anna Katrine

Haha stuff like that is fine. The fairies have to be creative and improvise when not everything is made in their size :)

JoanieSappho

Actually, I was thinking big tongue on little fairy, although the other way also works.
I'll try and get something up when I'm not feeling so icky.

Hunter

Quote from: Anna Katrine on May 30, 2017, 03:30:22 PM

Three fairies and a human could be equally fun as just some fairies. A thought just popped into my head that the team of fairies was helping him find love or something :)

You could always have the human shrink down to fairy size, either temporarily or otherwise.   And one of the fairies could have a crush on him.

jeflint

Quote from: Hunter on May 30, 2017, 06:42:43 PM
You could always have the human shrink down to fairy size, either temporarily or otherwise.   And one of the fairies could have a crush on him.

You sir are a genius

Nymphadora

Quote from: Hunter on May 30, 2017, 06:42:43 PM

A mischievous fairy that has a crush that decides to shrink him for a couple of hours to fool around with and gets caught by the other two fairies... Shenanigans ensue!

Just spitballing, of course. hehe
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

jeflint

I took a stab at making a simple no thrills character sheet for my fairy.

Player Name: jeflint

NAME: Cherry

EQUIVLANT HUMAN AGE: 16

FAIRY AGE: 200

SEX: Female

APPEARANCE: Cherry has long cherry red hair like her name sake and a curvy body for a fairy. She has pink, blue and yellow wings and pointed ears. She has reddish colored eyes and is fond of wearing a full length dress and an apron

Additional Images

ARTIST:MLeth

ORIENTATION: Cherry is curious but not sexually active at this time

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Single and dreaming

TYPE: Cherry is a domestic/house fairy

MAGIC: Being a domestic/house fairy many of Cherry’s powers are directly involved around the house and do not work outside of them.

• Keeping it Fresh – Cherry can use this spell to keep food from spoiling as quickly, most food treated will decay as if in a refrigerator, equivalent to the meal for two.
    • Keeping it Clean – Cherry can use this spell to help clean up a small area, table top sized, for her housemates
    • Keep it Nice – Cherry can use this spell to make a small flower or other token of affection shimmer and draw more attention.
    • Found it – Cherry can use this spell to help find small items such as loose change and car keys.

CHARACTER FLAWS:
    Magic Drawbacks:

• 1) Magic is draining – Cherry is a young fairy and doesn’t have finite control over her abilities and so she tuckers out quickly.
      • 2) Unpredictable Magic – Cherry’s control of her magic is not the best and luckily while it’s not dangerous she has been known to get her spells wrong.

Character Flaws:

• 1) Cherry is a young and so she's a little naive about some aspects of life
      • 2) Cherry is a push over and will fold with the slightest aggression towards her.
      • 3) Terrified of spiders
      • 4) Amnesia

BIOGRAPHY: Cherry doesn’t remember any of her life with other fairies and when she woke up she was in the bathroom of a truck stop she found herself with an urge to clean the place, it was a bit of a wreck, and so began using her magic to clean the truck stop. Tidying up small areas and helping to stock shelves and collecting lose change and putting it where it belonged keeping items from expiring. She lived happily in the truck stop for a number of weeks before she was caught on the security cameras and so they laid a fairy trap for her.

Caught in the trap she was thrown out of the truck stop and ordered not to come back. Desponded and with no idea what to do she wandered through the fields outside of the truck stop until she found a tiny hole in the ground to claim as her home. She hated it. Hated the icky dirty outside world and wished she could be in the nice clean truck stop.

But that all changed when she met her new friends

THEME SONG: Breath of Fire III – Country Living[/list][/list]

Anna Katrine

A mischievous fairy that has a crush that decides to shrink him for a couple of hours to fool around with and gets caught by the other two fairies... Shenanigans ensue!

Fantastic idea, thanks to Hunter :)

Amazing sheet Jeflint, she sounds like quite the adventurer :)

I will write up my own sheet later today when I get home. I am thinking of playng a retired party fairy, and maybe by extenstion act like the mother of the group :)

JoanieSappho

What's all this 'he' talk?  :P
      So, last chance to tell me to make a fairy, when I get back from the doctor's I'll pick a picture and get a sheet up. Although, if anyone has any preferences for the human next door let me know. (And possibly a variant of the second one but with really big boobs, although I didn't include that image)

Considering these

jeflint

I love the fourth image. 😊 Even if you don't use that I'll still put that in my Pinterest.

Hunter

Quote from: Anna Katrine on May 31, 2017, 02:15:05 AM
      Fantastic idea, thanks to Hunter :)

Glad to be of help.   Enjoy your game.  :)

JoanieSappho

And let's see how this goes.

Player Name: JoanieSappho

NAME: Hope Ellison

EQUIVLANT HUMAN AGE: 19

APPEARANCE:

ORIENTATION: Hope is pretty sure that she's a lesbian

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Forever Alone

CHARACTER FLAWS:

• 1) Hope is far, far too curious for her own good and just can't leave something alone if it interests her
      • 2) Hope has an active imagination, especially around pretty women and can quickly get distracted by her own thoughts
      • 3) Without those glasses, she can't see much at all.

BIOGRAPHY: A -very- small-town girl, Hope quickly realized which direction her interests lay in, both professionally and otherwise.
      While she had little luck with the other girls around her, she made great progress in her studies, concentrating mostly on journalism with a little bit of history and social studies on the side. There were people out there, not even far aware, who had such fascinating stories and histories that the wider world just seemed to be utterly unaware of and she wanted to change this.
      She still has a long way to go, having barely started her life with her move into the big city, but the cheap little apartment she now lives in has given her exactly what she might need to begin her career.
      Fairies.

Everyone knew about them, of course but ... not actually all that much. People knew they existed, were small and troublesome and that was mostly it.
      But that couldn't be the whole story behind them! Hope had to find out more, and her tiny neighbours would, without even really knowing it, help.
      It also didn't hurt that their small bodies were so wonderfully and finely formed, although Hope would never dream of trying to do any of the many, many things she found herself thinking about around them.
      Although she was curious about what they tasted like.[/list]

jeflint

Anna Katrine

Very Nice  ;D She will be a perfect host for the fairies. I Will post my sheet as soon as I am at a computer and not my phone alting with some ideas as to how they all might bump into eachother :)

Anna Katrine

Okay guys, here is my sheet!

Also an idea as to how they all could fit together: Perhabs Hope moves into an old apartment only to find that it is already inhabited by us, the fairies. Now they both have to live together under the same roof, which naturally brings all sort of fun along with it :) Please spitball ideas around :)

Player Name: Anna Katrine

NAME: Luna Bluebee

EQUIVLANT HUMAN AGE: 40

FAIRY AGE: 500

APPEARANCE: When Luna was younger, she loved to wear long colourful dresses but now she rarely brings out her old wardrobe and now mostly wears different shades of grey to work. Still she has managed to maintain her long blonde hair and slender figure throughout her life, and intends to keep going that way. Her skin is still very pale, which makes her stand out amongst most other fairies.

ORIENTATION:  Throughout her life Luna has tried alot of different things and now views most living things as equally beautiful.

TYPE: Former party/love fairy turned office fairy

MAGIC: When she was a love fairy, her natural magic allowed her to bring people together and make literal sparks fly between them. Now she mostly uses her magic to match files with eachother and heat up coffee with her sparks. Still she has magic that she rarely uses, like the ability to magically bind peoples limbs as if by invisible rope.

CHARACTER FLAWS: Luna always needs to be in control and whenever she loses it she can be really obnoxious to deal with unless sweetened up. In addition she is a neat freak and demands that everything is in order around her.

BIOGRAPHY: Luna spend the first half of her life working her natural job as a love fairy, happily bringing couples together with a literal spark. But eventually all the messy behaviour sourrounding the parties she attended got to her and she needed to find a change of pace. She eventually managed to move further into the city and find a job at a small office. In some sort of miracle she managed to put her natural magic to good use there, even though she spends a little too much time fetching coffee for humans for her taste. Lately though she has been thinking back on her young days and longing to have those experiences again.

jeflint

Well... With my characters Amensia and the fact she's s house fairy... What if we lived in a house above a coffee shop or restaurant or something?

I'm all for being picked up and brought home to be honest. Or even following a human home for Cherry.

Nymphadora

Here is an updated version of Fidget to fit the game better.

Doing her biography made me realise we need to figure out how we came to know each other. :)

Player Name: Nymphadora

NAME: Fidget Peppertree

EQUIVLANT HUMAN AGE: 28

FAIRY AGE: 350

APPEARANCE:  She wears pink and lavender and purple berry colours and has deep green butterfly wings. Fidget is about the size of a human's ear which is perfect for whispering things like one's good or bad conscience might. She smells of lilacs and coffee beans and sparkles in the light. In the dark she glows softly yet sporadically, sometimes mistaken for a firefly on Summer nights in the fields. She is delicate looking and never wears shoes. She has a tendency to leave a trail of tiny flowers, petals or spring leaves in her wake, especially if excited.

ORIENTATION: Sexually, Fidget takes her pleasure from anyone, it does not matter their size, state or gender.

TYPE: Flower and field fairy from the countryside.

MAGIC: The magic she does have towards others is more curiously mischievous than powerful. Trickery and teases especially towards humans. She can bring flowers to bloom and makes gardens grow full of fruit and vegetables. She can make love bloom when she puts her mind to it but there needs to be a spark between the parties first for the best success.

CHARACTER FLAWS: Her curiosity of the city and humans leads her to cause trouble despite her good intentions.

BIOGRAPHY: Fidget lived most of her life in the fields and near farms outside of the city. She has had limited exposure to humans but enjoys making mischief with them when she can. She tends to giggle a little all of the time, the sound light as if there were a distant tiny wind chime somewhere nearby. She has a definite desire to please which can translate into exuberance that then can lead to mishaps. She loved to play with the animals on the nearby farm to her tree house. Teaching ducklings to swim faster by fluttering just out of their reach as they raced along the water. Leading cats astray up trees and making the cows in the barn produce more milk than the farmer needed or could handle.

When the chance came to leave the farm and explore the city, Fidget decided it was time to check out this new world and is ready to see what help she can be to her city fairy friends.
      A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
      O&Os Please review

jeflint

Well... My fairy's living in the wild and hating it. If some human was to have a picnic near her home she might hitch a ride into the city and meet another of the crew... Or perhaps the human is a fairy hunter, and Jo is the nextdoor​ neighbor.

Just thoughts

Anna Katrine

All great Ideas. I would imagine my fairy having living in the city all her life, and is for some reason looking for new roomates. But we need to find some place to start out :)

Nymphadora

I still like the idea of being the country relation. Fidget perhaps hitched a ride on the wrong truck and ended up waking up from a nap far from home. Her senses lead her to the apartment coming across Cherry along the way.
      A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
      O&Os Please review

jeflint

I can see Cherry being the type to wander around her neighborhood getting to know the locals. :)

So assuming she's hitch hiked her way into the city from the hole she lived in the ground she set's up in a house and then runs into Nymph's character and they both happen to run into Anna and decide to settle down there.

I've certainly seen sillier character introductions. :P

Question is how do we get our lovely next door neighbor involved.

JoanieSappho

Hope follows one of the fairies home and they decide to keep her?  :P

... only somewhat joking.

jeflint

I think the question would be which of the Fairies would Hope follow?

The rambunctious Cherry? The lovely Fidget? or the wise Luna?

:P

All of Cherry's pictures have her doing outdoorsie/activities but that could just be the type of drawing the artist does. But I do see Cherry as one, being young, to go exploring.

Anna Katrine

Hey sorry for being so late again.

I like the idea of the fairies following someone home. I think Hope could be naturally attracted by the noises that arise when three fairies suddenly have to live together in cramped space :)