Vicenary - Short Stories F/F/F [VAN][UN]

Started by Zeitgeist, April 22, 2009, 10:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

Have a bit of a different idea for a story, or rather short stories.

The concept generally is, rather than an overarching story theme/concept, we'd write together a number of shorter stories. Its experimental and open to tons of creativity.

The stories would all occur in my Vicenary world.

The concepts to be covered, which isn't final and open for discussion are:

Illegal aphrodisiacs/Illicit 'Pistal Pods'
Incest (Sister/Daughter/Mother/Aunt)
Pubbing (Heavy petting in semi-public places)
VR Imagery

And more. If interested post here or contact me. Looking for three female characters in all.

Thanks

Oniya

I wanted to say that you have a very well-thought-up world that I wouldn't mind helping to create a story in.

You mentioned in your background info that there were clubs, and even though 'pubbing' isn't taboo, perhaps there are different levels of clubs that get 'edgier'?

Also, just because something isn't taboo doesn't mean that an individual is necessarily 'casual' with it.  Perhaps a shyer individual is being introduced to a new experience?

In re: sisters and/or aunt having fun with some aphrodisiacs.

Not averse to any of that - you might have noticed my O/O's include pregnancy, and although I don't have it listed, mind-altering substances can be fun RP-wise.

I was also thinking that maybe someone (sister, aunt, whatever) could be coaxed into going to a club that tolerates a higher intensity than the character usually engages in.  Or gets surprised by the higher tolerated intensity.  *waggles eyebrows*
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Zeitgeist

Thanks Oniya.

Oniya and I are hoping to recruit one more female character (male or female players) for a series of short(er) stories that explore a number of these elements. Heavily lesbian themed with a good measure of incest, pregnancy, aphrodisiacs, virtual reality imagery play, electronica and more!

So come, whip it out or diddle away with us as we write some very hot, delicious stories!  ;D

TheWriter

There's a lot in here that I haven't really explored yet, but what I have tried here, I like.  I wouldn't mind giving a club scene a try.