Looking for partners!

Started by spacecinnamonbuns, May 27, 2020, 12:47:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spacecinnamonbuns

Hey there! I'm SpaceCinnamonBuns- but you can just call me Bun!

I'm new to E, but not new to roleplaying! I've been roleplaying probably 10+ years. I had recently taken a break from it, due to some life changes (moving, new job and health issues) but I'm back and ready to jump back in. I'm ready to feel creative again!

That being said, here's a little about me!
-I can role-play in either first person or third person. I'm more familiar with third person, and it is usually my go-to, but I am open to trying first person as well
-I usually try to respond with 2-3 paragraphs. That being said, I also try to mimic what I get from my partner. It's hard to role-play with someone that only give 2 sentence responses. I know there will be times when there is 5-6 paragraphs, and times when it may just be 1-2. But simply 1-2 sentence responses all the time is no fun for all parties :)
-I am looking for SFW role-plays. That's not to say that I don't enjoy romance- I certainly do enjoy it and would like it part of the stories I do, but I would rather have things fade to black/progress to the next day/scene instead of getting deep into things.
-I can play male or female. I tend to gravitate towards female because I am one, but I can also play male as well if needed.

Some things I enjoy:
-Fairytales (I REALLY enjoy taking fairy tales and twisting them a bit- maybe setting them in a different time period, or changing up some details)
-Adventure/action
-Historic (Victorian, Medieval, early settlers)
-SciFi

I don't necessarily have any set ideas in mind at the moment, but I did have a couple starts that I've been toying with.

A New Life
As early settlers in the new world, run-ins with the natives is not uncommon. However, after a misunderstanding that led to the death of a native, they are hellbent on revenge. I was out working in the fields/farm on my family's land when I was kidnapped as a 'replacement' for the native that was killed. I now must adjust to my new life- not knowing the language or customs of the people that have claimed me as their own. (This could also be done in a stranded/desert island sort of theme- like a plane or boat crash)

Tangled
Essentially the story of Rapunzel, though it is set in a different time period (past or future). She doesn't have to have long hair, but perhaps it is a rare trait/gift that she has, and has been kept a secret because of it. The other character would stumble across her- perhaps running from the law, and they begin an adventure together to learn about her true past. (I am also okay with "Rapunzel" being a girl, and having the roles kind of switched around!)

I am also open to hearing your ideas! I look forward to getting something started!

Osoblack

Hello Bun!

My name on here is Osoblack (Or black bear), but you may call whatever you wish.
I have been a fantasy author and writer for many years and RPed heavily in the 90s. I have DMed for Dungeons and Dragons for many years so at least I know how to weave a story.

If you will have me I wouldn't mind taking your Early Settlers for a spin. I used to be a history major, but for ancient History. Some light research for American History wouldn't be an unwelcome outcome. I am totally fine with your want of SFW, as I am rusty at this RP by post.

I generally play male characters as I am one, but can dive into female characters as well if need be. Third person is fine with me, as first person can get a little one sided.

If there are any questions you have for me to be selected. Let me know I shall be more than happy to answer, as I am one of those far too honest for my own good types.
Either way, enjoy your day and I hope to hear from you soon.

Osoblack.

Osoblack

Quote from: Osoblack on June 01, 2020, 06:53:12 PM
Hello Bun!

My name on here is Osoblack (Or black bear), but you may call whatever you wish.
I have been a fantasy author and writer for many years and RPed heavily in the 90s. I have DMed for Dungeons and Dragons for many years so at least I know how to weave a story.

If you will have me I wouldn't mind taking your Early Settlers for a spin. I used to be a history major, but for ancient History. Some light research for American History wouldn't be an unwelcome outcome. I am totally fine with your want of SFW, as I am rusty at this RP by post.

I generally play male characters as I am one, but can dive into female characters as well if need be. Third person is fine with me, as first person can get a little one sided.

If there are any questions you have for me to be selected. Let me know I shall be more than happy to answer, as I am one of those far too honest for my own good types.
Either way, enjoy your day and I hope to hear from you soon.

Osoblack.

I forgot to mention that my posts are usually longer than this. I can be pretty long winded once I get into the story. anywhere between 200-1000 words? But like you, I can mimic the response length of the partner.