Teen Wolf [TV Series] interest Check [COME AND SEE!]

Started by Letrixia, January 20, 2015, 09:27:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Letrixia

The Town of Beacon Hills has always been a quiet town. Everybody knows everybody and people often help each other. However there has always been this dark cloud over the small town, murders and disappearance has been common ground, especially in the nearby forest. Nobody knows why but reports had been known of people going into the forest and never coming back. Soon the teenagers of Beacon Hills High will discover something that would change their lives forever. Supernatural exist and Beacon Hills is a magnet for them, weather they like it or not.

Reports has gone into the local sheriff station of recent findings of bodies with claw marks on them, some with deep bites apparently coming from a wolf. Little does the police know that this will be the start of a series of happenings that will plague Beacon Hills, the wolves are gathering and soon Beacon Hills will be in the middle of a war between the supernatural creatures. Who will win? Who will loose?. Love, hate and loss will all be common place here, would you become part of the pack? or will you be a lone wolf?.

Behind the Claws
[Information]

Still looking for Co-GM

I will accept for now only a limited number of supernaturals

Werewolves 2/4
Humans 1/5
Banshee 0/2
'Other Were' 0/3
Hunters: 0/3
Vampires: 0/0

[float=left][img width=300]Linkhere[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b] (Main cast will be between 16-18)
[b]Gender:[/b] (Duh)
[b]Race & Rank:[/b] (For example Werewolf/ Beta)
[b]Bitten or Pure Blooded:[/b] (I will judge everything in your story if you are pure blooded. This is an addition, pure blooded means you had the genes since birth because your parents were supernaturals)
[b]Degree of Control[/b] (New Bitten will be 0%)
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Powers Archived:[/b] (Depending on your intro and certain details I will let you know what powers do you have)
[b]Bio:[/b]

Mathim

I have a made-up character I'd love to play but I'm also happy to play canon characters if need be. I actually tried to start up a play of this quite a while ago and nobody was interested...hopefully this one fares better. I've only watched up to the end of season 3 (until they start releasing season 4 on DVD where I can get it for free) so not familiar with much beyond that, though I have the general idea.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Lyron

I might be interested. I'll be keeping an eye on this. :-)

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.

Letrixia

Letrixia

It will be all Original characters sorry if I didn't make that clear hon :(

VioletPanda

Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Mathim

Quote from: Letrixia on January 21, 2015, 06:37:08 PM
It will be all Original characters sorry if I didn't make that clear hon :(

So are we playing it as though there's no connection to any of the canon characters?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Letrixia

The cannon characters does not exist. I am taking the universe and taking out the characters  and leaving spots for people to fill basically. I will give more details if I see a lil bit more interest.

GhettoMagick

UHMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I friggin love teen wolf! I must play. I love that you said original characters! I love the world and the lore! I'm completely book marking this.
I wanna be loved by you. Just you. And everyone else too. I wanna be loved by everyone. ;o)

Letrixia

First post Edited with Character Sheets and what I am looking filling up.

VioletPanda

If you are deciding bitten Vs born,  what exactly should we have for our bios?

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Letrixia

Well for bitten y ou can put how your are bitten and when. For born normally at the age of 16-17 you would start feeling different and hearing stuff in a different way etc etc until you transform also how is your family supernatural etc etc.

CurvyKitten

Removed since the game no longer seems to be happening.

Letrixia

Name: Marcus Reigns
Race & Rank: Werewolf/ Alpha
Bitten or Pure Blooded: Pure Blooded
Degree of Control 90%
Likes: Meat, Running, Exercising, Hunting, Reading, Studying, Boxing.
Dislikes: Hunters (Those that target them), Humans (those who are against supernatural), Rude People, Bullies, Those who target his pack.
Personality:
Powers Archived: Full Shift (to Wolf), Full powers.
Bio: [Plot hook, FIND OUT]

CurvyKitten

he isn't even done and I can tell he will hate Jaclyn's father LOLZ

Mathim

I can't really think of a good pic to use for him but this was a character I imagined would be something like Allison's uncle that the family doesn't talk about or acknowledge due to a falling out. So, with all due similarities to the Argents, and some key differences to suit this original story, here's what I got. Let me know if it's not what you guys are looking for.

Name: Damien Silverman
Race & Rank: Human (Hunter; operates alone, no rank)
Likes: Computers, music, sports, cars, most things technological, all things supernatural
Dislikes: People who don't get him or 'it' (the big picture), being rushed, being wrong
Personality: A loner by nature, the black sheep of his family, Damien has grown to enjoy being solitary much of the time but for certain others who can see eye to eye. He would come across to most as cold and calculating, very ends-justfy-the-means in his methods but would never strike them as intentionally going out to do harm. Those who get close realize he's a gentle soul deep down who admires the supernatural and wants to study it out of curiosity and not to learn how to kill more efficiently as his family has done for generations. But he also knows that there are those supernaturals that do not have his reservations about the other side, and he still takes up the weapons of his forefathers to, as humanely as possible, incapacitate and incarcerate those who misuse their gifts, killing only when there is no other choice. Fortunately his skills and arsenal, much of it his own design, make that an extremely rare case.

Bio: The family secret that one only learns upon entering adulthood, though one's early life is spent being innocently trained for what is to come, was that they were hunters of the inhuman. A precocious child, Damien was much cleverer than his peers, and even some of his relatives, at a very early age. A division in his family had split off the patriarch from the others who stopped seeing eye to eye. His father had lost his first wife during an attack, one that those who broke off from his side of the family (including his own children) believed was his fault for provoking what could otherwise have been a peaceful pack. Ostracized, the middle-aged man was undeterred and quickly remarried a young woman who bore him another son, though this made family life awkward and difficult. Damien found out very early, before puberty, of the existence of the supernatural and, much to his father's disappointment, was fascinated by them and not afraid or hostile.

The next decade was a struggle. Damien's mother had, upon also learning of this insane family secret that had horrified her to discover, taken her son away from the family when he was 14, hoping to protect him from it. But the blood of his family was too strong in him and he managed to move back in with his father, wanting to learn the tools of the trade. His father watched with pride as his son not only excelled at the usage of ranged and melee weapons, but improved on them, implementing designs and creating entirely new variations that would revolutionize their way of life. Damien had never seen actual combat with any wolves or other creatures, and despite his insistence he was forbidden until the family's traditional moment.

The family had attempted reconciliation several times but never managed to succeed. However, a brewing pack of rogues forced them to unite for the conflict to come, and Damien was still shy of his 18th birthday, forced to board a bus back to his mother for his own safety. Damien had no idea why they expected him to actually do as they said and miss this opportunity to prove himself, and he took the kind of initiative his ancestors only wished they could have displayed. Damien scouted the most likely location for the encounter and seeded it with booby traps and other offensive devices. What ensued was not what either side had expected; both the wolves and the hunters were ensnared and disarmed by his improvised machinations and he stepped out from the shadows to reveal that it was his handiwork. Sonic emitters, nets, tasers, high-powered magnets, flash bombs and other traps had kept the wolves from transforming fully and kept his family and their allies from killing them. He gave an impassioned speech about how there did not need to be any violence between them and that they had the opportunity now to talk and try to work out whatever was causing the fighting.

One of the hunters got free and executed each and every one of the wolves before he could be stopped. The man was to Damien as Goliath was to David, but in his never-before-seen rage, Damien beat the man half to death with his bare hands. Only his father managed to appreciate how prodigious his offspring had proven to be, but it was too late. The rest of the family had resolved to wash their hands of the crazed patriarch, and Damien himself had no words for the family he now considered to be reprehensible murderers.

He had already graduated high school early given his high intelligence and he graduated from college equally quickly, going to work for a high-tech company that allowed him to work from home. Setting up a workshop in his spacious garage, he continued to forge arms and other devices of varying lethality on his own time, setting up a private computer network to track and monitor any suspected supernatural activity within a certain radius.

He didn't know who sent it, but several years later he was delivered a message that his entire family was killed in the vicinity of a place called Beacon Hills. He didn't know what could have successfully slaughtered the lot of them in one go, but it was enough to intrigue him into visiting the place. Packing up his things, he rented a house up there to continue his investigations and see if what his family always believed was true; that there were just some animals that could not be reasoned with and saved. That, and a bit of excitement at the idea of getting involved in a real battle against such savage opponents using his new tech...

Letrixia

I would need a picture but your character looks good. Take your time to find the picture.

VioletPanda

I'll be making a sheet soon. Sorry. Been really tired lately. May be getting sick.

I'm still looking for a picture. Let me know how the sheet is? It's almost 3 am here, so it may be a little derpy.

Name:James Conner
Race & Rank: Werewolf/Beta
Bitten or Pure Blooded: Bitten
Degree of Control 0%
Dislikes:Sports, Rude people, bad grades
Personality:James is a very scientific person, something of a nerd, he loves science fiction and tends to talk to few people because they don’t seem to share his passion.
Powers Archived: (Depending on your intro and certain details I will let you know what powers do you have)
Bio:
James was probably the last person you’d expect to get bitten by a werewolf- and the last person to believe it. Lycanthropy to him is nothing but a myth and it will take some very serious convincing. Even now he doesn’t believe it. He is starting to put the pieces together-  waking up in strange places, hearing and seeing and smelling things he shouldn’t be able to, his acne clearing up…But he refuses to admit that it would be something ‘ridiculous’ as being a werewolf.
He was helping his friend look for his dog that had run off again when he was attacked- it happened so fast it was hard to catch exactly what it was- he thought it might have been Homer, his friend’s dog, but it seemed really big for that, and he’d never known the lab to bite anyone before. He tried not to think much of it, but it’s getting hard to ignore that something is wrong.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Letrixia

I can accept it but change it to Beta. I doubt he has 0% of control and be an alpha for that you need quite A LOT of training to be able to kill an Alpha.

VioletPanda

I had thought you'd said newly bitten/changed werewolves would have 0% control? That was why I'd put 0%.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Letrixia

But cannot be Alphas, you start as Omega but I am allowing to be started as Beta

CurvyKitten

So a wolf with no control over themselves can be the bata?

Letrixia

Beta is basically just an Omega with a pack, nothing less. I would start with Omega myself but I can understand if people like the Betas.

Orange Marmalade

Potentially interested here. Always loved this series with a fiery passion.  >:)

Trying to think what sort of concept I'd like though..