Battle of the Books - OOC thread

Started by Valerian, July 25, 2011, 06:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kye

Quote from: Kendra on July 26, 2011, 06:20:06 PM

this is just for you - hopefully you can smile a little more on those low pain days ;)
I'm doing good. Vacation time is coming up soon and we're still deciding on where to go. As the purse strings are tight we're considering Wales, we've got accommodation ready and waiting for us (free always a good thing) and there's tons to do there. We'll be on the coast - diving and surfing (or failing miserably at the latter >.< )

I'd fail miserably, but it would still be fun! *grins* I envy your vacation.  ;)

Kendra

Quote from: Marguerite on July 26, 2011, 06:23:13 PM
Depends if I do not tear it to pieces in my mad rage while I listen to some very depressing country song.

-Looks at her portrait and shakes head-

Marg step away from the music - turn on some upbeat anything and let the love flow ;)
I'm sure it'll look brilliant - we're usually our own worst critics
*hugs*

Quote from: Kyrsa on July 26, 2011, 06:30:52 PM
I'd fail miserably, but it would still be fun! *grins* I envy your vacation.  ;)
we're taking lessons at the moment which honestly don't seem to be helping much at all lol but all still fun
We're debating whether or not to head into Cardiff to watch Wales play England as well but we had only planned on staying for 7 days, the rugby game would push us in to 9 as we're going by ferry. So might have to rethink that part.
I won't get excited until we've made the bookings  ::)

Ryven

Quote from: Kendra on July 26, 2011, 06:20:06 PM
You do know I love you don't you?!  ;D

That I do, and if you were closer, I would gladly share.  Yay for baking class!

Ryven

*wonders who Remiel could possibly be*

Marguerite

Quote from: Kendra on July 26, 2011, 06:50:22 PM
Marg step away from the music - turn on some upbeat anything and let the love flow ;)
I'm sure it'll look brilliant - we're usually our own worst critics
*hugs*

Well, I need it after getting my heart broken when my lover ran off. Country seems to fit since most of them deal with your girl running off with another guy bit.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Beguile's Mistress

~peeks in and tosses out handsful of Hershey kisses - the kinds with hugs~

Josietta

*Gathers all the chocolates and puts them in a little dish with a zapper attached to attack any who try to steal one*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Josietta on July 26, 2011, 11:48:12 PM
*Gathers all the chocolates and puts them in a little dish with a zapper attached to attack any who try to steal one*
-Reach- BZZZT "Hmm..." -Reach- BZZZZZZZZZZZZT "Ow." -Reach- BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT "HEY! I got one!" -noms, goes for another- BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

Josietta

*Busts up laughing* Oh god.. thats funny! I  think Miss Analise might like that electroshock a bit much ;P

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

That Girl Analise

Quote from: Josietta on July 27, 2011, 12:00:25 AM
*Busts up laughing* Oh god.. thats funny! I  think Miss Analise might like that electroshock a bit much ;P

No, Ana likes chocolate that much. I wouldn't go so far as to say I don't like electroshock, but I've never tried it IRL

Marguerite

Ana, try one of those shock pains and you might to realize the tingling bite of it.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kendra

*chuckles* Ana you sure it's not Luna who likes the chocolates more?

*grins* my flatmate is attempting to help me learn to cook Ryven - some hilarious results so far but at least all have been edible ... mainly after the third attempt  ::)

*ponders on who Marg could be ... actually pondering on who all of you are, except for Ana now*
Hmmm my ordered mind will not rest until I have worked you all out  ::)

That Girl Analise

Ah...? You know who I am already? I've only given one real hint!

Kendra

I simply used my little grey cells. Remarkable what they can deduce.
*winks and smiles*

Ryven

I'll be no one can guess who I am. ::)

Beguile's Mistress

I may have picked a character that's a little hard to identify, as well. :-)

Josietta

I like hard things... err puzzles.. yeah..  ::)

*nips at Kendra's new avi*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Valerian

I had to Google a couple of the character choices myself, so I wouldn't be surprised if some of them are a little difficult to guess.  In some cases, guessing roles in the game might be easier.  :D
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Beguile's Mistress

Someone reminded me of a party game I played in high school.  The names of fictional characters were printed on pieces of paper and pinned to the guests backs.  Each guest had to figure out by the way people talked to them who they were supposed to be.

Kendra

wicked cool, we did one where you'd stick the paper to a persons forehead but it was only a guessing game would have preferred to do it that way.
Must remember it for future parties ;)

Zelric Miras

aGood evening, I make my appearance a tad late, but I hope still in time. I had family issues that were supposed to take three days and it ended up being two week.

Kendra

Howdy Doody Leorobin ;)

and hola all *hugs*

Valerian

So, shall we add a time limit for votes, as in Remiel's game?  It isn't so bad when it's this sort of vote, but for the lynch votes we'll want a little more speed, I think.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

Ryven

Quote from: Valerian on August 07, 2011, 11:48:28 AM
So, shall we add a time limit for votes, as in Remiel's game?  It isn't so bad when it's this sort of vote, but for the lynch votes we'll want a little more speed, I think.  :)

I say be lenient on the first vote (this one) then add a limit.  Probably 5 days to a week, in my opinion.