Closed

Started by Stephanie, January 14, 2014, 07:25:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephanie

Set in a conservative, all girl private school, a romantic relationship among any of the students is strictly forbidden. However, as two young women slowly fall for each other, they begin to realize that their forbidden love can never be stopped. Of course, there will be plenty of obstacles standing in the way of their true happiness together. At the risk of being expelled or ridiculed, they have to keep their relationship hidden, while at the same time not being able to resist the urges of young love.

The two would live together in the dormitories, and could be roommates, but don't have to be. This will be my character's first relationship with another woman, although she's known for a while that she's gay. Your character's past,  however, would be totally up to you. I would like it if she was a little more experienced, but again, totally up to you. I'd also like it if at some point, the two could start experimenting with BDSM in the bedroom, your character very much being the dominant partner.

Anyone interested, please send me a message and hopefully we can work out a fun story!