Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Firefly

Click my links, you know you want to!

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Katiana

Falstaff

Firefly

WashAutumstar

You ok there Fals? I kinda like her, so don't go giving death glares

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Katiana

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

*grunts at the poke and turns to look at Fire*

Yes?  *smirks and gives her a hug*

How's you Fire?

Firefly

I just wanted to poke you *giggles and hugs falls back.*

I'm good how are you?

WashAutumstar

Falstaff

Fine...fine...just um...*waves a hand over his face*  Feelin a little warm right now.

WashAutumstar

Firefly

Katiana

WashAutumstar

DeathDragon7777

Gentlemen, this may well by my last day... So, shall we go with a BANG?

WashAutumstar