Battle of the Sexes: Round Five (read the rules before posting)

Started by Oreo, July 03, 2013, 03:23:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Katiana

fretboardmagic

It's ok. Maybe a woman shall suddenly appear from the skies and lend her aid.

WashAutumstar

Well, maybe you should work harder using those feminine wiles XD

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Katiana

Perhaps I will, but if I do, you only complain :P

Falstaff

fretboardmagic

The more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned. :)

WashAutumstar

Katiana

Do too! Doesn't he fal?
Have a good day at work Fret.

Wajin

I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

Blythe

Katiana

I was going to say all we need is Veelux and Blythe to appear and i'm really done for :P
And Blythe and Japanese turn up .......

WashAutumstar

Awe, are the strapping men to much for you little Kat?

Falstaff

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Katiana

Falstaff

WashAutumstar

True, I'll take both then *Grabs her hands and starts dancing around the room*

Falstaff

*Stops and stares at her new avi...claps*   I love it...

Katiana