[Closed]Boarding School Confidential [GBLTQA friendly game, Sandbox]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, July 09, 2012, 07:00:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flaming Dead Man

So, am interested in Outcast or Bully...  Are either of these spots open, yet?
Wanderings (Updated 2013.08.21.)
(Check this forum for the posting list, as well.)

Partner Search Thread (Updated 2013.08.21.)

Suiko

I've claimed and Outcast spot... But there are two I think.
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Did someone say Dragon's Dogma 2? -

Mint

Yeah, I'm not sure, Flam. I want one of those spots too, but I dunno what's left. :3

Josietta

This was her post from yesterday. I'm not sure where it stands since then. I think Mint submitted a sheet after this was posted but no one else has as far as I could see. Then again I dunno who might have PM'd her either.

Quote from: undisclosedtoyou on July 10, 2012, 08:39:39 PM
The first post was updated, sorry if it doesn't look that way though.  A few spots that were called out before, like for another scientist, bully, and a photographer haven't been put up in the official list just yet, because the character sheets haven't been submitted.

But for a quick recap(with called spots counting as taken for the purposes of this recap):

1 Outcast spot is open
1 Artist spot is open
1 Reporter spot is open, and
1 Bully spot is open.

And if you want another character archetype that isn't listed, just let me know and I can add it to the list.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Flaming Dead Man

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Flaming Dead Man

Summer Crest Application Form

Played by: Flaming Dead Man.
Character Name: Laeyn Fess.
Sexuality: Very openly gay.
Character Type: Bully.
Species: Fey Folk.
Short Description: Very lovely being.  Long, silver hair and very light blue eyes.  He's slender and takes great pride in his beauty; he has no problem with reminding everyone of his 'standing'.  He wears tight clothing to show of his very lithe figure, and often times will couple it with heels; he's short, yes, but he likes the way heels make his calves look.  His skin is pale and slightly shimmery, with a blue tint.  He loves jewelry and wears a bit of makeup (not because he HAS to, of course).  His fingernails are long and he keeps them painted purple.  His scent is light and cool with hints of both sweet and spice.
Short Blurb: Beauty certainly isn't everything.  He does whatever he wants, more or less disregarding consequences as he believes he can get out of anything with the right words or a bit of acting.  He's a whore, no doubt, and treats everyone as lesser.  He is the best, according to him.  He'll curse other students if he thinks they're trying to rival his appearances and keeps a close-knit group of 'friends'; his posse.

PCHOOOOO!

Suiko

- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

Flaming Dead Man

-Laughs.-

Yepyep.  ^^

Not all bullies are physical, after all.  :P

I'm excited to play him.  >D

Occident

Fess seems fairly molestable. Hope he doesn't take to badly to it.

Flaming Dead Man

If he was raped, he'd make a huge deal out of it and probably curse whomever raped him with something horrible.  >.>

Occident

Flaming Dead Man

Well, there are only so many invisibles in the school; wouldn't be difficult to narrow it down.  And I'm pretty sure being invisible wouldn't mean he couldn't curse him.  He wouldn't be above cursing ALL the invisibles, either, just to make sure.  And, I assure you, he'd find a way to learn who held the capability to be invisible.

Saerrael

Quote from: Flaming Dead Man on July 11, 2012, 04:18:59 PM

Played by: Flaming Dead Man.
Character Name: Laeyn Fess.
Sexuality: Very openly gay.
Character Type: Bully.
Species: Fey Folk.
Short Description: Very lovely being.  Long, silver hair and very light blue eyes.  He's slender and takes great pride in his beauty; he has no problem with reminding everyone of his 'standing'.  He wears tight clothing to show of his very lithe figure, and often times will couple it with heels; he's short, yes, but he likes the way heels make his calves look.  His skin is pale and slightly shimmery, with a blue tint.  He loves jewelry and wears a bit of makeup (not because he HAS to, of course).  His fingernails are long and he keeps them painted purple.  His scent is light and cool with hints of both sweet and spice.
Short Blurb: Beauty certainly isn't everything.  He does whatever he wants, more or less disregarding consequences as he believes he can get out of anything with the right words or a bit of acting.  He's a whore, no doubt, and treats everyone as lesser.  He is the best, according to him.  He'll curse other students if he thinks they're trying to rival his appearances and keeps a close-knit group of 'friends'; his posse.

PCHOOOOO!

What kind of Fey are you playing and where is Laeyn from? Asking this due to my own Fey character.

Occident

Probably will want to see how secret invisibility can be. The tormenting will be no good if people realize their houses aren't haunted.

Flaming Dead Man

Quote from: Saerra on July 11, 2012, 05:22:16 PM
What kind of Fey are you playing and where is Laeyn from? Asking this due to my own Fey character.

-Tries to get his words together to make sense.-  xD

I'm not sure if it's accurate with stories and the like, but this is what I had in mind:

I think he's got a fairy ring, somewhere, and his own little world that connects to it.  He's from the fae dimension/universe/etc.  He specializes in 'enchantments' and 'curses', body alterations and such.  Think boils or changing the color of skin/eyes, giving horns, that sort of thing.  ::)

He may have other blood in him, thus why he's at the school, though his fae blood is very prominent.  He's a thoughtform, essentially, thus most of his kind are very child-like or exhibit personality traits that are attractive to children (circus ringleaders, adoration of sweets, cuteness, playfulness, etc); they have to keep themselves alive by making sure children believe in them.  :P

Laeyn disregards this, a bit.  He has an obsession with candy and could be won over with most children-focused movies/games/etc, but he'd deny the latter.  He also pretends to hate kids.  If it weren't for the rest of his race countering his actions, he wouldn't exist.  xD

He's a naughty fae.  >.>

Could just be the teen hormones, though.  :P

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 05:24:16 PM
Probably will want to see how secret invisibility can be. The tormenting will be no good if people realize their houses aren't haunted.

Laeyn would have no qualms with fucking someone (or cursing them) to get the information he wants; he knows too much to think that he was being haunted.  Raping would piss him off, though he's fine with consensual sex, even if it's rough.

Go ahead and rape him, though be forewarned that there are consequences.  >.>

Occident

Candy.... this is going to be easier than I thought.

Saerrael

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 05:45:13 PM

Only if you Godmod/ metagame. Who'd guess that such a creature would enjoy such simple pleasures?

Occident

Quote from: Saerra on July 11, 2012, 05:49:55 PM
Only if you Godmod/ metagame. Who'd guess that such a creature would enjoy such simple pleasures?
I was thinking of drugs but yah, it depends on how stronger the obsession, how public, who he boards with,  and how much my character has gathered.

Karasu

Quote from: Karasu on July 09, 2012, 07:16:10 PM

Played by: Karasu
Character Name: Yunoki D'Oro
Sexuality: Bi-curiious
Character Type: The Musical Prodigy
Species: Witch
Short Description: Dark indigo hair just graces his shoulders with pale skin and sweet amber-fire eyes.
Short Blurb: Musically gifted since the time he was born, Yunoki D'Oro showed this talent at school, which was what ultimately got him into Summer Crest. Socially awkward unless he's talking specifically about music he tend to favor the Violin and Flute or Ancient Japanese instruments such as the Shamisen and Shinobue. He personally thinks this new pen pal system is a bit awkward but decides to give it a try, especially since his social life was rather rotten due to his near constant practicing.

Rather short description but I rather suck at making those it seems XD

All fixed and stuff I think XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Flaming Dead Man

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 05:45:13 PM

Quote from: Occident on July 11, 2012, 05:54:45 PM
I was thinking of drugs but yah, it depends on how stronger the obsession, how public, who he boards with,  and how much my character has gathered.

Laeyn's not that easy.  He has a mind of his own.  Surprisingly, he's not the type to be bought off with sweets, and he knows better than to take sweets from anyone else.  Or, really, to take anything from anyone else, period (I'm sure he's been raped before, and he very much hates it).  He also prefers physical appearance and status, but he could just plain not like someone and make their life hell.  He's not someone you want to cross, especially to that level.

Occident

Probably will want some solidarity between the bullies anyways. Can't be an easy task.

Karasu

Quote from: Flaming Dead Man on July 11, 2012, 05:59:47 PM
Laeyn's not that easy.  He has a mind of his own.  Surprisingly, he's not the type to be bought off with sweets, and he knows better than to take sweets from anyone else.  Or, really, to take anything from anyone else, period (I'm sure he's been raped before, and he very much hates it).  He also prefers physical appearance and status, but he could just plain not like someone and make their life hell.  He's not someone you want to cross, especially to that level.

Wonder what he'll do to the sweet Bisexual musical prodigy XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

Flaming Dead Man

Quote from: Karasu on July 11, 2012, 06:12:52 PM
Wonder what he'll do to the sweet Bisexual musical prodigy XD

-Snerk.-

If he plays his cards right and manages to catch his eye.  If Laeyn decides he wants him, it'll be like cat and mouse, too.  He's not above cheating, and that goes for both his own and others' relationships.  :P  I could certainly see him claiming that he 'owns' someone and making a big fuss if that person ever did something he didn't like.  xD  He likes arm candy, too.  ::)

A side note: with this character, I'd like to discuss any potential interactions that might come up so I don't overstep boundaries.  <3  Just because you're into something doesn't mean your character is.  -Nods importantly.-

Josietta

Dis is gonna go crazy when she sees the 4 pages of chatter in here when she gets home from work. I'mma gonna go hide over there! *dashes behind DH and Fedora*

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!