Vampires & Blood Dolls ~ Recruiting!

Started by Cynadea, May 08, 2013, 03:54:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynadea

A coven of vampires manages to live in secret thanks to a system of blood dolls. A group of mortals is held in the basement and cared for by the vampire in exchange for their blood and other... entertainments.

For more information, visit:
The Wiki 
The OOC thread (Warning: might be challenging for the mentally sane...)
The information thread
The coven-wide plot Thread

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Cynadea

Characters needed:

Bisexual or lesbian doll for the Vermont Coven

The Classifieds:

None at the moment

bubby

I might be interested in being a male Doll. I'll send out a PM to RainbowRian to make sure a female playing a male is okay.

Lady Lunarius

I'm interested a vampy could be fun to have lemme think though
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Cynadea

Cynadea

Updated second post with new feature "Classifieds"

Demik

I have one to add to the classifieds - Female Vampire looking for Straight Male Vampire or Doll

Gotta find a partner for my Italian babe!

Edit: Found someone!

Nympha Fluminis

I'd be interested in playing one of the dolls :)

Cynadea

Nympha, You are welcome to look into the OOC thread and join in on the fun.

We have several vampire spots open, almost half of the coven, in fact, and quite a few female dolls are up for grabs.

Angie

Can I get in on this as a young vampire? Perhaps one just turned a few years ago?
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Cynadea

Yup, you might be able to find a Sire among the established vampires if you want, or make him/her a NPC and have had experienced as a doll perhaps?. Hop in the OOC :) Fair warning, it's a mad house in there, but the good kind.

Angie

I'm really sorry, but I don;t really have time to get into this roleplay. Finals week is coming, I need all the time I can get. I hate to express interest and then cut out, but I kinda have to.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Madriv

Looks very interesting! I dropped you a PM, Aysande.

Sharon

Cynadea

We still have spots opened for both Vampires and Dolls, whatever suits your fancy ;)

Sharon

Character sheet sent!!! Hehe I hope You like her.

Cynadea

Cynadea

Another Classifieds arrived today:

Demisexual Doll Seeking (Preferably Male) Vampiric Owner

Taken, thank you.

Cynadea

Vampire And Blood Dolls now has it's own board. It does make it easy on the bookmark page.

In any case, that also means there are two new covens open for members. Many spots opened for all gender and sexual orientation!

RainbowRian

The Louisiana Coven is searching for dolls!

Cerevan

Edit as of 06/23/13: While this previously linked to a Classified for a character in V&BD, due to personal reasons, the character is being withdrawn. Therefore, the Classified has also been withdrawn. Thank you. However, do consider joining V&BD, as it is great fun. ;)

Demik

We also need more Dolls in California! Here is a classified made by one of our Vamps looking for someone special. ;)

Sarah Morgan

This sounds like it could be interesting.  I'd want to be a doll, but I have to decide which coven I want to be in.  I'll do some scanning and see which one catches my eye, because I don't think I'll be able to catch up on all the posts in each thread any time soon, since this is already a big group!  I need to catch up on another game first before I really look into this one, but since this is a big group, hopefully it's not going anywhere any time soon.

Cynadea

I don't foresee it disappearing any time soon as the plots are moving along rather nicely and they are plenty.

Let me know if you need help with anything. I'll help you find a face for the doll, when we get to that point. The header is in a format similar as that other game we share ;)

Sarah Morgan

Thanks!  Just give me a code when we get to that point, like you did for our other game, and we'll be good!  :P