Extordinary X-men game (Recruitment page) Seeking Players

Started by VoluptuousVixen, July 17, 2016, 03:43:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

burntheart

Yup, he isn't going to stand a chance, they're going to chew him up and spit him back out, possibly literally, who knows?

Captain Whitebread

Only one way to find out.

I just hope when they're done with him, they don't fight over the wishbone.
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

burntheart

Depends on who all he gets involved with and how bad they get pissed off, they might use his feathers as tooth picks.

Captain Whitebread

That would be a little dangerous.  They tend to be a little sharp.  He was considering calling himself Stymphalian but didn't like idea that people might accuse him of shitting all over the place....

burntheart

Touche, but still, some of the ladies might be a hazard to his health if he isn't careful

Captain Whitebread

Hitting on Sunpyre would certainly be hazardous to his health.

burntheart

It would be a case of: "Did you order the original recepie or the extra crispy?"

Captain Whitebread

burntheart

Watch out for the pin feathers on this one, they're killer. And hmm, a little bit of buffalo sauce on the side?

Captain Whitebread

But... I'm not from Buffalo.

I'm beginning to think misunderstanding what people say to him might be a thing with Shrike.

burntheart

It would be hilarious. I almost garuntee that Adelia is gonna flip when she finds out he has wings, especially since she's a biology type nerd at times.

Captain Whitebread

And they're both adrenaline junkies.  We've had this conversation before....

burntheart

I knew we had the junkie conversation, didn't remember the wings though.

Captain Whitebread

burntheart

No, the fact that she was going to be geeking out over the fact that she has a legitimate set of feathered wings attached to his back.

Captain Whitebread

If she asks nicely, he'd let her have a feather, which actually looks like a high tech carbon fiber replica of a feather, despite the fact that it's completely organic.

burntheart

Don't worry she'll be polite after she gets over the initial shock of 'Oh my god you have wings, can I see them!?' Other than being sarcastic and somewhat blunt she's a fairly polite individual.

Captain Whitebread

burntheart

Adelia is fluent in sarcasm, bull shit, and pig latin. Depending on her mood you might wind up hearing all three from her.

Captain Whitebread

burntheart

Get her pissed off enough and she comes out with the profanities. She can get pretty creative when she puts her mind to it, otherwise she turns into someone that uses 'fuck' as an adjective, noun, verb, and any other part of speech you can think of. Or she just glares and gets the eye twitch going on.

Captain Whitebread

So she certain illustrates the diversity of the word.

burntheart

Very much so, just never within earshot of her mother unless she wants to get bitch slapped for using the word.

Captain Whitebread

<sigh>

More people need to watch the original Boondock Saints.

Rocco: Fuckin'- What the fuckin'. Fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... [shouts] Fuck!

Connor: Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.

burntheart

I haven't seen it at all, that would be why I missed that. I'm going to put that on my list of things to watch, if I ever get time to make my way through the rest of the list.