checking interest: Judgment of Solomon [NC-H]

Started by Duchess, March 13, 2009, 09:30:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duchess

Judgment of Solomon

An evil force wanting to take over the kingdom killed their father, leaving them alone and with out knowing who will take over the throne. In the mouth of the elders in the kingdom was talked about a prophecy. A human able to make the right choice for the kingdom. By ruling instead of the rightful heirs. If he gave it to the wrong heir , the kingdom will be divided and every one shall suffer pain and torture as they perish. If he gave it to the rightful heir, the kingdom will only know riches and prosperous future.

Who is the rightful heir hangs over their head every single day, decision after decision.
Aryanna was told by her personal witch that her brother is planning to take over the kingdom and rule it as he please, a simple dictator. Before he has a chance to claim the throne as his, Aryanna with the help of her witch is send to the modern world to look for the man of the prophecy. She was looking for a smart old man baring the sign of wisdom but to her surprise she found a young handsome, yet nerdy male with glassed. He was being harassed by a group of bigger build fellows that managed to peel off his clothes in an attend to embarrassed him and there it was. The sign that she was looking for, he was a Libra and had the scale tattooed on his body.

The scale for Aryanna was the sign of law and the knowledge between good and bad.
He was the one she needed and she followed him until the male bathroom. Once inside she whispered the simple spell her witch teacher her and a bright light covered them.
She brought him to her world and presented him as the savior of their kind.
He was the one of the prophesy and would save the kingdom instead of cutting it in two pieces even when Aryanna brother would rather see the kingdom divided than given all to her. All he had t do was rule their kingdom and keep it out off her brothers hand.

The new king was a very smart boy in his world and some would call him a nerd, yet he was a simple human in their would and Aryanna brother was going to expose him as a fraud on their believes. Only punishment on such treachery would be death and he would do anything in his hand to kill his sister last hope and expected her to submit to his demands after. He would use his best-trained girls to seduce the new king into telling them anything. Their elfish sensuality was not something a human could deny and this all was making Aryanna jealous and pushing her slowly away. Leaving the young king at mercy of her brother wicked plans….

Well…

Now what if you did not realize this would be an elfish game, did not chose any type of elf and I am not that experience with them. So that will give you chance to create you own elf character or any other creature you wish to live in the kingdom

What I need to start the game is

Young king:
Aryanna: me
Brother:
Girl 1:
Girl 2:
Witch:

More characters can be added, just suggest any that will benefit the plot

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'd love to play the young king, sounds like a really interesting idea.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Anti

i'll play the brother if that guy wants to be the king xD

Duchess

cool,you can start by adding your character discription

Anthea

It seems to be a great idea ! I would be interested in playing the witch or one of the girls if it is possible.
Never tickle a sleeping dragon

my yes and no