News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Adventure in the Ruins of Azlant (Pathfinder)

Started by Hexed, January 31, 2018, 09:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexed

"Gather 'round Ladies, Gentlemen, and other Good Beings!"  The booming voice rang from a greyskinned man wearing a rather strange garb. A red tophat rested upon his bald head while a white button up shirt and a red waistcoat clung tight to his muscular frame. Clasped in one meaty hand is a fairly frail looking walking cane that he used to rap upon a podium that only came up to the knees of his eight foot tall form. The small podium and the rapping cane only seemed to highlight the fact that he wore no pants. "Step right up and listen to me. I bring news of marvel and magic. Happiness and tragedy. Of ADVENTURE!" The cane spins in his hand as he grins. "Adventurers  always watch out for the rotten cults. The ones trying to summon demon lords. The ones trying to sink the world into the elemental planes. The ones trying to mind control entire kingdoms. You know what they don't watch? The SEX cults!" His cane crashes against the podium before he waves it through the air. "They all somehow stopped fucking and pulled of a massive ritual. The whole world was swallowed in pink for several minutes and even now sex is high as fuck on everyone's minds. All the leaders have banded together for once and put out a massive bounty on stopping the effects of the ritual."

A spin brings the cane up to point at the crowd. "Now you may be asking what this has to do with you. Why not a damn thing!" The head of the cane swishes through the air to thump upon the podium. "Plenty of adventurers out searching already. Strong adventurers. No good folk, my news is of a grand opportunity. The nation of Andoran is seeking once more to startup a colony on the island remains of the kingdom of Azlant. A grand old time setting up a new life as well as a chance to explore the mysterious ruins of a magical kingdom from long ago. Islands! Adventure! A new life! Islands! Mystery! What more could anyone ask for?" He leans in with a wide grin before turning and gesturing to the tent behind him. "Step right up and talk to the Venture Company representative about your skills and goals. And you too could be on a boat headed for ADVENTURE!"

And with that bit of fun out of the way. :D

In response to Angie's pathfinder game request I'm starting up the Ruins of Azlant AP.
The Players Guide

Despite the intro It's mostly standard AP. Just gives me an excuse for the enemy to not flat out kill the party.

Looking for a team of 4 total. 1 spot to Angie so 3 more needed as I'm not confident in my ability to alter the challenges properly.

Islands so water. Colony building but you're not the leader/rulers so no real big control there (And please please please no one plotting to kill the assigned leader and take their place! This isn't Kingmaker ya know.), abberations, monsters, constructs.

Lets see...

High fantasy 25 point buy.
Level 1.

All Paizo permitted. Third party... Generally like this but if you've something in mind go ahead and ask. May not allow but asking never hurts!

Going in Non-Con (something) just in case of bad ends. Will need limits of what folk like.
levels! Of! Sexy stuff!
None) typical pathfinder run
little) Some stuff might happen between pcs and npcs
some) You can probably offer merchants blowjobs for discounts.
fair bit) Humanoids probably gonna knock you out and use you instead of flat out killing you.
Humanoids is so vague isn't it. Goblins? Tentacles? slobbering six armed freaks? The dice like ya won't exactly come up. But if the dice don't like you it could be the only thing keeping a character outa the grave. I myself am not comfortable with MxM stuff, just can't write it at all. So if a male is played and knocked down the sexing will only be if there's a female foe. Otherwise it would be rather... stilted? Flat? writing.

Gender's up to you.

Team player characters please. You're going in as settlers so lone wolf types probably wouldn't make the application cut. Doesn't mean you can't be odd. Or argumentive. Just not a backstabber that would wander off from the party without good reason.

Two traits, 1 campaign, 1 any.

Max starting gold.

Gear is going to be odd. You have a starting colony so basics are no problem. Supply ships run every 6 weeks or so for selling of loot/buying of specific items, if the ship can find them. Most of your magic stuff will be found loot. And the enemy may not use what you all use. So yay? :D   That said a list of stuff you're aiming for. Specific weapon types (Need to know if you're plotting greatsword, meteor hammer, crossbows, or other stuff basically!) Plus a short little wish list of things you'd like.

I think that's it. So who's up for Adventure! And Islands! And LOOT!

Saric

Getting my app in now!

I've got a Paladin of Calistria that could be modified for this campaign with ease. The archtype I'm using is technically for an ex-paladin, but it works pretty well for the Goddess of Vengence and Passion. I wouldn't mind some tweaks through if you'd be open to that?

Alternatively I could do an Oracle of Calistria instead. Depends on what roles the party needs really...

Also how do you feel about the Background Skills alternative skill rules?
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Hexed

Background skills would actually be quite useful in the AP. Gives you a tad more skill ranks to spread out. :D

What archtype? I will admit to not knowing much about the Paladins. Usually a spellcaster after all.

Thorne

I might have something I can throw at this. Not knowing what else - aside from the paladin - has been offered, mebbe a rogue-like, or a witch?

Witch might be easier, I know I have a couple of those in the bulgy folders of bulginess.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

Chulanowa

Saric

The Vindictive Bastard archtype. Really I just wanted it for the Vindictive Smite alternative class feature because, paladin of Calistria.

Given that her paladin's code is as follows:
• My life is my path, and none will sway me from it.
• I devote myself to the pursuit of my passions.
• I take what I desire, by trick or by force. If others resent my actions, they may attempt to take vengeance against me.
• All slights against me will be repaid tenfold.
• I am the instrument of my own justice. If I am wronged, I will take vengeance with my own hands.

A smite that targets someone whose wronged you seemed far more in character then smiting evil. :P

I'm not entirely happy with the Archtype I'm using, as it's very clearly for an ex-paladin and looses and changes a bunch of things, but they never actually made any really neutral paladin archtypes despite adding a bunch of neutral and evil paladin codes in Inner Sea Gods. And the anti-paladin class just sucks to the point of uselessness as it was fairly clearly made as an NPC class more then a PC class, but it's existence is used as an excuse for not broadening paladins. :-\
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Hexed

^^  Welcome all!

Angie's query had a pair of sorceresses and a monk. Which one is picked in the end I dunno.

But as for the whole fitting in roles. Don't worry about it.  If I get a whole group of sorcerers I'll run with it. :D   So play whatcha feel like.

I will admit a fondness for witches. And shamans. Those hexes are so very nice.

And ya know... part of my screenname. :D

@Saric  hitting the bed so I'll poke at paladin stuff in the morrow. But quick question. Have you looked at the war priest? It always seemed a less restrictive paladin thing to me.

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on January 31, 2018, 10:38:04 PM
*snip*

@Saric  hitting the bed so I'll poke at paladin stuff in the morrow. But quick question. Have you looked at the war priest? It always seemed a less restrictive paladin thing to me.

I looked at it but I wanted a more Charisma based character for the beautiful disciple of the goddess of lust, revenge, and trickery. I'm probably just going to run an Oracle I think, if only because I can't really do what I want to do with a paladin without inventing my own archtype, and that's a bit much for a web game... :-\

Maybe one of Calistria's sacred prostitutes on a quest for the exotic?

PixelatedPixie

I'd be interested if it isn't full.  Probably as a Barbarian or Bard. 

Thorne

Witches are hella flexible; hex the snot out of your opponents, heal an ally, laugh while things die horribly all around you. Fun!

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Angie

I was looking forward to this. I'll have my Sorceress sheet up tomorrow. You loves are getting yourselves a Bronze Dragon Sorc!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Hexed

@Saric It is a new colony so it's ripe for religious foundations. There's... three priests of different faiths setting up shop so it's not like they're going to limit it to just one. I do agree with ya there about the archtype, those things are such a pain to wrangle. <.<  >.>  Warpriest does have a cha based archtype though. :)    But oracles are really nice too. Any idea yet on the curse/mystery you'd take? Don't think any of them are lust based... well maybe the charm/mind control route.

@PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric Tell ya what go ahead and toss one in. I'll give five a try. If it's too easy I can add a duplicate foe and see how it goes.

@Thorne That they are. They can keep going and going and going. I find it funny that a healing hex witch can heal far more people in a day then a cleric can. Even if they can't heal a single person for as much.

@Angie Woot! Sorceress in da house! Bronze so... fire and gab?  :D

Angie

Oh that one's fire? Must have it mixed up with Brass. I wanted the Lightning one.

EDIT: Nope, Bronze is the Electric Metallic Dragon. Brass and Gold are fire.

Angie

zoh my god Angie's double posting

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1153760

Tinalia von Grazen is the daughter of a merchant family, with many brothers and sisters. Of her family, she is unique in that her purple hair grows naturally, with no dyes or magical help (well, no active spells being cast). What she doesn't know, what no one in the family knows, is that she has inherited an ancient birthright from the family: The blood of a powerful Bronze Dragon, which grants her the gift of magic.

She learned some alchemical tricks from a wandering magician, who was revealed to be using alchemy to fake being truly magical-when it was revealed, he was run out of town, but Tinalia continued her alchemical studies. This got her noticed by the Bountiful Venture Company, along with her father's mercantile skill, and they both got recruited into the second wave of colonists. Tinalia is excited, as she is unendingly optimistic and cannot wait to see the new world. Her never-ending smile is infectious, people just can't help but like her.

She is well aware of the dangers, and though she carries a dagger on her hip, she hopes she will not need to use it. Little does she know how her ancient birthright will help her shape the future of the new world...

Snake

Thorne

.. I'm going to have a hard time finding an image for this one, but, eh. ... I was mistaken. The hold up was hosting. ;p
Sheet's complete, other than gear, I'll add it in under spoiler once I've figured out what she actually owns.

Anyone else taking crafting feats? If this goes far enough, I was looking at having Naima take Craft Wonderous and possibly Arms and Armor. >.>

Naima Menefaer
Changling Witch (Cartomancer, Hex Channeler) 1
A rolling stone gathers no moss, and a wandering witch avoids a nasty fate. So the people who raised Naima said, and it's a creed that's done her no damage since she matured. In fact, it has been of use, allowing a young woman to begin study into historical texts she would never have had access to as a stone-bound townie or city girl. That interest got her out of a spot of trouble, and got her involved - eventually - with a trip out to the middle of nowhere to see if her books were ever true...

The cards imply this trip will bring her fame and get her into copious amounts of danger. Fortunately, Naima's not so easily deterred by the word 'danger'. And she's a little less likely to be lynched or tied to a tree and burned, right?

Naima is tall, and fairly slender. Her hair is long and reddish-black and she wears it loose over her face, making it more difficult to tell that her amber eyes are joined by a third, unnervingly pale blue, set in the center of her forehead. The most obvious 'tell' is not the third eye, it's her long nails, long enough, hard enough and sharp enough to serve her as weapons where a blade might not be so useful.
She wears the colourful - but comfortable and easily moved in - garb of the Varisian traveler, frequently with her scarf draped artfully over her hair. The eye is useful, but random stonefeet seeing it tends to start trouble Naima prefers to avoid. And there's always her real mother to worry about....

Naima Menefaer

Female changeling witch (cartomancer, hex channeler) 1 (Pathfinder Player Companion: Blood of the Coven 7, Pathfinder Player Companion: The Harrow Handbook, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Class Guide 132, Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 65, Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 4 29)
NG Medium humanoid (changeling)
Init +2; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +3
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 13, touch 12, flat-footed 11 (+2 Dex, +1 natural)
hp 6 (1d6)
Fort +0, Ref +2, Will +4; +2 racial bonus vs gaze attacks
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)
Melee
. . dagger +1 (1d4+1/19-20) or
. . spear +1 (1d8+1/×3) or
. . 2 claws +1 (1d4+1)
Special Attacks hexes (distraction [1 round], healing[APG])
Witch (Cartomancer, Hex Channeler) Spells Prepared (CL 1st; concentration +5)
. . 1st—mage armor, summon monster I
. . 0 (at will)—daze (DC 14), detect magic, message
. . Patron Fate
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 13, Dex 14, Con 11, Int 18, Wis 14, Cha 12
Base Atk +0; CMB +1; CMD 13
Feats Extra Hex[APG]
Traits azlanti scholar, mutant eye
Skills Acrobatics -1 (-5 to jump), Appraise +5, Bluff +1 (+0 vs. humanoids that can see your third eye), Craft (calligraphy) +8, Craft (mapmaking) +8, Diplomacy +2 (+1 vs. humanoids that can see your third eye), Heal +6, Knowledge (nature) +8, Perception +3, Sense Motive +5 (Additional +2 to notice if a creature is under a mind-affecting effect), Spellcraft +8
Languages Aklo, Azlanti, Common, Draconic, Elven, Giant, Orc
SQ witch's familiar

Carried: dagger, spear, backpack, belt pouch, hip flask[UE], spell component pouch,  waterskin.
Pack: healer's kit; , bedroll, candle (5), mess kit[UE], mirror, pot, quality fortune-teller's deck[APG], scroll box[UE], silk rope (50 ft.), soap, , sunrod (2), tindertwig (5), torch (5), trail rations (5), scrivener's case (waterproof).
Belt Pouch: flint and steel, twine (50')[APG],whetstone, 29 gp, 15 sp, 16 cp
Scroll Box:  parchment (10),
Scrivener's Case: calligraphy tools, chalk (5), ink, inkpen, journal[UE], pen nibs (4), ruler, small.
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).
Distraction (Hex) (1 round, DC 14) (Su) Target must make a concentration check to cast spells  (DC = 15 + twice the spell level).
Healing (hex) (1d8+1) (Su) Heal touched creature, but each target can only benefit once per 24 hrs.
Witch's Familiar (Ex) Gain the services of a special familiar that stores spells. Harrow Deck
--------------------

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Angie

Quote from: Thorne on February 01, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
.. I'm going to have a hard time finding an image for this one, but, eh.
Sheet's complete, other than gear, I'll add it in under spoiler once I've figured out what she actually owns.

Anyone else taking crafting feats? If this goes far enough, I was looking at having Naima take Craft Wonderous and possibly Arms and Armor. >.>

Naima Menefaer
Changling Witch (Cartomancer, Hex Channeler) 1
A rolling stone gathers no moss, and a wandering witch avoids a nasty fate. So the people who raised Naima said, and it's a creed that's done her no damage since she matured. In fact, it has been of use, allowing a young woman to begin study into historical texts she would never have had access to as a stone-bound townie or city girl. That interest got her out of a spot of trouble, and got her involved - eventually - with a trip out to the middle of nowhere to see if her books were ever true...

The cards imply this trip will bring her fame and get her into copious amounts of danger. Fortunately, Naima's not so easily deterred by the word 'danger'. And she's a little less likely to be lynched or tied to a tree and burned, right?

Naima is tall, and fairly slender. Her hair is long and reddish-black and she wears it loose over her face, making it more difficult to tell that her amber eyes are joined by a third, unnervingly pale blue, set in the center of her forehead. The most obvious 'tell' is not the third eye, it's her long nails, long enough, hard enough and sharp enough to serve her as weapons where a blade might not be so useful.
She wears the colourful - but comfortable and easily moved in - garb of the Varisian traveler, frequently with her scarf draped artfully over her hair. The eye is useful, but random stonefeet seeing it tends to start trouble Naima prefers to avoid. And there's always her real mother to worry about....

Tinalia is taking Brew Potion at third. Which will be quite nice because if we have a Cleric, we can churn out potions of Cure Wounds because for potions, I don't have to be the one casting the spell.

Hexed

You will also have blacksmiths, alchemists, etc in the colony. Just won't get much discount at start.

Thorne

You may have a witch, who can cast those spells. I figured she might end up being the group's source of healing power, so I planned accordingly. >.>
I get to play a lot of witch healers, it seems. *chuckle*

Anyway, Naima has that capability right out of the gate; and a couple others that may prove useful. Smacking people with thrown cards will come later....

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Saric

Quote from: Thorne on February 01, 2018, 03:20:43 PM
.. I'm going to have a hard time finding an image for this one, but, eh.

*snip*

Naima Menefaer
*snip*

May I suggest...

Quote from: Angie on February 01, 2018, 03:32:41 PM
Tinalia is taking Brew Potion at third. Which will be quite nice because if we have a Cleric, we can churn out potions of Cure Wounds because for potions, I don't have to be the one casting the spell.

My Oracle gets all the cure spells standard.

Quote from: Hexed on February 01, 2018, 03:53:37 PM
You will also have blacksmiths, alchemists, etc in the colony. Just won't get much discount at start.

A professional prostitute gets discounts everywhere. >:)

Edit: Quick question? Are we worrying about food, weight, and/or ammo? Some GMs do, some don't, so I figured I should check. :P

Hexed

@saric Did some digging and even the internet agrees paladins are odd ducks if your god/dess isn't of the right alignment. Out of curiosity what exactly were you wanting out of paladin? Although looking at it Smite is pretty powerful. +cha to attack/ac deflect. +level/double level on damage. bypass Dr. all attacks on one target. But only if evil. So neutral foes would prevent it. :)

@Angie Yeah, that's my bad. I mixed up my brass an bronze. Tinalia looks interesting. A melee take on sorcerer? Or do you eventually intend to branch out into more typical ranged fighting? And wanting her father among the colonists? Or did I misread that part?

@thorne Cards and healing pulses. Going to be interesting to see how you build this one. A third eye though? Didn't know changelings had those. She sounds very gypsy ish. How do you plan on her being partially expected to settle down to colonize the town? Or is she joining under the label of scholar?

@saric double call out! Sounds like the group won't want for healing or magic. Be interesting to see a prostitute oracle. And aye. Nothing says you can't bargain of some sort to get a discount. Why you can even do quests for folk in exchange for things. Even if slipping the skirt up might be funner. :D   Ehhh. It's a colony so 'food' may come into trouble But character wise? Unless you abuse it I don't feel like such number crunching. After all most of it should be in packs that can be dropped anyways. Ammo though. Yeah, that'll be kept track of. And is part of the colony experience! :D

So question of my own. I've heard of clothing damage rules (Something like take x% of hp in one blow chance tears hit). Is that of interest? Will admit it does seem like something meant to hinder full armor folk more then those that wear no armor. 

Thorne

Quote from: Hexed on February 01, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

@thorne Cards and healing pulses. Going to be interesting to see how you build this one. A third eye though? Didn't know changelings had those. She sounds very gypsy ish. How do you plan on her being partially expected to settle down to colonize the town? Or is she joining under the label of scholar?

So question of my own. I've heard of clothing damage rules (Something like take x% of hp in one blow chance tears hit). Is that of interest? Will admit it does seem like something meant to hinder full armor folk more then those that wear no armor.

Third eye is a trait; out of Quests and Campaigns, according to Hero Labs; seemed appropriate for a Sorrow May. I found an image, but my hosting is a little weird right now, so I'll have to add that in later.
She's coming in as scholar, or at least, that's the trait I took. Others may have other ideas. >.>

Clothing damage ... I'm good either way, honestly; although I'm not sure how it would effect enchanted armor/clothing ...

Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies

Saric

Quote from: Hexed on February 01, 2018, 07:32:15 PM
@saric Did some digging and even the internet agrees paladins are odd ducks if your god/dess isn't of the right alignment. Out of curiosity what exactly were you wanting out of paladin? Although looking at it Smite is pretty powerful. +cha to attack/ac deflect. +level/double level on damage. bypass Dr. all attacks on one target. But only if evil. So neutral foes would prevent it. :)

*snip*

@saric double call out! Sounds like the group won't want for healing or magic. Be interesting to see a prostitute oracle. And aye. Nothing says you can't bargain of some sort to get a discount. Why you can even do quests for folk in exchange for things. Even if slipping the skirt up might be funner. :D   Ehhh. It's a colony so 'food' may come into trouble But character wise? Unless you abuse it I don't feel like such number crunching. After all most of it should be in packs that can be dropped anyways. Ammo though. Yeah, that'll be kept track of. And is part of the colony experience! :D

I originally made a character for a Skulls and Shackles game (which I failed to get into) and wanted to make a kind of swashbuckler pirate paladin, but the only archtype that gives up the armor for doge bonus to AC and lets you use Dex for melee also drops all casting. :-\ Then I found the Vindictive Bastard Archtype which lets you smite people who have hurt you or an ally in the last minute, regardless of alignment! Perfect for the Godess of Vengeance! Except it's and archtype for ex-paladins so they basically go down the list and nerf all the class features. As an added problem I wanted to use the goddess' favored weapon... but whips are basically useless unless you've got a magic one or drop three or four feats into being able to use a single weapon that you'll never find enchanted. :P So yeah, going to need to leave this idea until they finally fix paladins or I have a GM whose willing to try and create an entirely new archtype out of bits of other ones. :-\

Indeed! Even better Calistra's 'Obedience', for the 'Deific Obedience' feat from Inner Sea Gods is "Engage in sexual activity with another individual in exchange for money, information, or another valuable resource. This must be a willing act on both your parts; you should not endanger yourself or otherwise enter a situation that makes you uncomfortable. Pray aloud to Calistria before and after the act, and encourage your partner to do the same. If no suitable partner is available, wrap yourself in yellow silk and hold your holy symbol against your chest. Meditate on the teachings of Calistria and fantasize about taking vengeance against one who wronged you. Gain a +4 sacred or profane bonus on Charisma checks and Charisma-based skill checks when interacting with an intelligent creature that could be sexually attracted to you. The type of bonus depends on your alignment—if you’re neither good nor evil, you must choose either sacred or profane the frst time you perform your obedience. Once made, this choice can’t be changed" It's basically amazing for erotic or semi-erotic games! >:)

So, to be clear, the town might need more food, but the characters don't need to worry about having enough rations? And Weight can be ignored as long as we don't try something stupid with it? But we do need ammo?

I don't mind tearing armor and/or cloths for fluff, like having some stitches cut so your boob starts hanging out in the middle of the battle, especially if it can be fixed up in 5 minutes afterward with a needle and thread. But actual mechanical penalties penalize the wearers of heavy or expensive armors more and feels unbalanced to me.

Okay! So with the tentative understanding of the above I give you... Serra Heavensblood!
Musetouched Aasimar Oracle of the Elemental Mystery with the Curse of the Deep One 1

Serra was an orphaned street kid in the Shackles until a Priestess of Calistra noticed her developing charms and took her in to train as one of the sacred prostitutes of the Goddess. While normally a dark twist to a short and sad tale the high code of conduct Calistra expects those who visit prostitute to show meant that Serra was instead safe, clean, well fed, and enjoying herself grandly for the first time in her young life!

She trained hard in the Arts of Lovemaking and studied the Book of Joy carefully, expecting to one day become a priestess herself and travel to found her own temple. However the awakening of her mystic powers as an Oracle on her 18th birthday changed her mind and woke a wonderlust in her that has yet to be quenched. She soon started traveling the seas, paying her passage on ships with services to the captain and, occasionally, their officers until she ended up in Absalom. She loved the City at the Center of the World and lived their for several years, studying and investigating cultures and far off lands and meeting, and usually fucking, the travelers who hailed from them! Most recently she started studying the ancient Azlanti and upon learning of the expedition from Andoran instantly booked passage to join it! She wasn't able to get in on the first wave of explorers but between flipping some sheets, and threatening to tell whose sheets she'd flipped, she managed to get herself included in the second wave! She can't wait to see exotic new locations, objects, and creatures... and be fucked on, with, or by them all!

((Serra is open to the maximum level of sex and is perfectly happy to fuck assorted monsters and creatures as well as humanoids if needed or wanted. >:)))

Angie

Maybe she'll go Dragon Disciple and fight people, but right now I'm playing her as the naive newcomer. She'll stick to Flare or potentially Jolt if you'll let me have a "rare cantrip" for most fighting.

Hexed

@Thorne Hmmm. I found it on the srd as mutant eye. Least I'm guessing same thing. Bonus to sense motive when open?  Scholars are good. Ruins around and those have strange crap that needs translating/dealt with. As for enchanted gear I'd say biggest effect is the magic stuff probably fixes itself over time. So that boob may not be hanging out much past the fight without need of needle and thread.

@Saric Yeah pathfinders treatment of the whip sucks. Going off memory since SRD is acting up but cleric and warpriest give proficiency with god/dess's weapon. But that still leaves the mastery feat that needs weapon focus to work. All for a weapon that's honestly not that great. Even if it's a neat image.

I'll need to dig that book out and poke more at these Obediences. They sound fairly neat. And yeah, that's really good for eroticish game.

Unless something comes up storywise the characters are pretty much fed each day. Burn the storage rooms down and it'll be a whole other matter though.  >:)

Ammo is an important count. And as long as you don't try carrying a two thousand pound gold statue with a four str wizard encombrance won't really be dealt with.

That's what I thought too. I mean knocking a breastplate loose is vastly different from shattering it to pieces so shouldn't penalize ya. Unless you're fighting a monk or something and they grab something sensitive that is.

Serra's going to be nasty in time to come.

Oh! This might come up sooner with the assortment so far. I like unusual tactics or well thought out stuff. Soak an enemy then zap them with lightning and I'll more then likely give some nice effect. Drop half a mountain on something and unless it's the Tarrasque or something crazy it's probably dead without rolls.

@Angie Ahh. Had actually based it on spell list. Shocking grasp was the only offense I saw.

And honestly. I don't get why the rares are rare. Hells bells jolt is just an alternate element to acid splash. And 3.5 had the whole line of orb cantrips. So yeah, rare cantrips are open without needing to jump through hoops.