Daughter's Playground - Interest & Recruitment Thread [LOCKED]

Started by Eliza, December 21, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amarlo

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kaspider

I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Amarlo

^^; Finished her. I hope everyone likes her!

Erika Thompson
Erika “Ricky” Rodriguez Thompson

M/F: F

Father/Daughter Of: Alexander Rodriguez(Npc) - Sebastian DeVeraux(?)

Incest y/n: Iffy Yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Heterosexual

Personality: Irreverent | Playful | Hypervigilant | Empathetic | Reclusive | Protective | Irritable | Sharp | Extroverted-Introvert | Sassy | Bratty | Devious | Stubborn | Amoral | Rebellious | Conflicted

Ricky is a hard one to peg. If you ask the teachers about her some will tell you how lazy and rude she is. Meanwhile others will tell you she is one of their brightest students. Ask any of the students and you'll get an equally mixed review - some like her, some don't. However many will simply tell you they just don't know her. She doesn't really go out of her way to grab attention or make a billion friends, so for the most part she leaves them alone in hopes they’ll do the same for her. Regardless, as the new kid on the block it’d be negligent to say she hadn’t received her fair share of tests, so to speak.

What friends she does have she tends to keep close - and yet if any of them stopped to think about it they might just realize that they actually know very little about her. She doesn't tend to spend much time talking about herself and seems more content to joke around and roughhouse. No one has really bothered to probe further on that. Otherwise the protective nature she has shown for her little brother often extends to the friends she has carefully cultivated - when she isn't tormenting them herself, that is!

Career/Job/Year in School: Senior in High school

Group Member How Long: Brand new recruit

Character's O/O's: A firm hand. Dangerous men. Risky ventures. Creampies. Edging/Orgasm control. Biting. Marking. Possessive/Protective Men. Pretty much everything here

Characters Limits: Anal sex, gore, scat, urine, etc.

Connections to other characters:
Seeking friendships, frenemies, enemies. Seeking connections to bring her into the 'club'.
Sebastian DeVeraux - One of the men that could potentially be Erika’s father.

Backstory:
Erika and her family of three moved into town earlier that year after her parents had a particularly nasty breakup. With her father, Alexander Rodriguez, living the life of a testosterone driven enforcer for the Seventh Street Saints and his devout relationship with Catholicism - well, let’s just say he wasn’t so keen to let his Old Lady secure his excommunication or emasculate him. He refused to divorce her, which is apparently a thing - go figure - and after a few threats, fights and a near miss, Erika’s mother, Linda, decided it was high time she pick up and dive (Not that she was much of a saint either…) Now Erika, Linda and her little brother Peter are laying low on the other side of the continent. You could only imagine Linda’s surprise when she ran into an old friend and fellow 'fugitive' - Sebastian DeVeraux, a man once speculated as a potential father to Erika herself, unknowingly to her, of course.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: juliya lavrova

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

LaCroix

Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Eikichi

Alright, I managed to have time to get this done today.

Evening everyone.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Johnathan Warde

M/F: Male

Father Of: TBD/TBA

Incest y/n: Yes

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Intelligent and well-mannered. He is however stern and tends to get cross when provoked. At times hot-headed and blunt towards those who he believes has made the wrong decision. Over-protecting.

Career/Job/Year in School: Former Professor; Currently a Historical Researcher/Writer

Group Member How Long  New

Character's O/O's: O/O's

Characters Limits:  See above

Connections to other characters: TBA/TBD

Backstory  Born and raised a devout Christian, Johnathan spent most of his young life growing up around the farm; eventually taking care of his parents as he entered into college. Graduating with a degree in history, and eventually stopping his studies due to financial distress it wasn’t until years later that he finished his masters. While teaching as a professor he met the love of his life, and eventual wife. A sweet, but devastatingly short marriage. He continued to work as a professor, drifting from university to university with his daughter(s) in tow. Several years after she(they) eventually settled down, and moved out of the house did John finally retire and decide to settle down in a new town.

Spending most of his time now busy researching and writing, exploring the only interest he has left while finally moving on from his departed wife and giving his daughter(girls) a real place they can call home when they aren’t of building their own lives.

Additional Pictures

PMs are open for all role play inquiries.

Eliza

Hey Eikichi,

Nice of you to drop by. Who is the face claim by the way?

I can say this is approved, but from what I understand, his daughters are no longer living with him?

EDIT: LaCroix helped you out there. Your Faceclaim is John Schneider

LaCroix

Hard for me not to recognize Bo Duke! Haha, but happy to help out.
Mickey Mouse's birthday being announced on the television news as if it were an actual event! I don't give a shit! If I cared about Mickey Mouse's birthday I would have memorized it years ago! And I'd send him a card, 'Dear Mickey, Happy Birthday, Love George'. I don't do that, why, don't give a shit! Fuck Mickey Mouse! Fuck him in the ass with a big rubber dick! Then break it off and beat him with it!

Eikichi

Bo duke, Johnathan Kent. Been meeting to dust off this face claim.

Also Apologies, Eliza, I was already in bed by the time you sent that. As for the daughters, I wrote up the backstory so that should someone decide to play the daughters later they can drop in without any issues; hope thats fine.

Kaia

Quote from: Eikichi on February 13, 2018, 07:59:26 AM
Bo duke, Johnathan Kent. Been meeting to dust off this face claim.

Also Apologies, Eliza, I was already in bed by the time you sent that. As for the daughters, I wrote up the backstory so that should someone decide to play the daughters later they can drop in without any issues; hope thats fine.

It can be adapted if need be.  Feel free to drop him in our character thread and head over to the OOC!

Eikichi

Quote from: Miss Kaia on February 13, 2018, 08:00:28 AM
It can be adapted if need be.  Feel free to drop him in our character thread and head over to the OOC!

Can do.

AribethAmkiir

The 2nd party is just underway.  Come join the fun.  We've got a great cast of character and amazing writers.  New Big Game status to boot!

Did I mention we also have 2 of the best GMs in E?

Don't believe me?  Come see for yourself. 

See if your fantasies can come alive.  Join the Daughter's Playground!

Lynnie

Gypsy

It's definitely a fun game, and the cast of characters is varied - from bold and beautiful to shy yet sensual.  :-)
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=286451.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=244545.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279617.0"></a>      <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=245953.0"></a>     

🌹🔥🌹   on 'no writing' hiatus    🌹🔥🌹    not available    🌹🔥🌹    formerly 'Briar Rose' & 'GypsyRose'    🌹🔥🌹

Crash

Amarlo - Did you find a father for your mate?  I have considered joining but haven’t yet.  If you want to work something out I would love to post with you again.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

AribethAmkiir

Hey Crash.  Love to have you join.  We need more male characters.  Pretty sure there are a couple girls out there that still need dads, and if not, you can always bring in an uncle.

Crash

My instinct is to play a dad that was protective of his daughter in the sense of at least here he knew she had control of the situation and was safe.  I honestly think he might have joined thinking only of her and figured he would just hang out and enjoy the social aspects of the party.  Of course one thing leads to another and he joins in with someone(s) he finds engaging and attracted too.

So preference would be a dad as opposed to an uncle.  If no ladies are available to be his daughter then I could always make another character to play that part.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

I am assuming this is just fathers yes?

I had the idea of a divorced mom that would be fun, but you seem to want only fathers and daughters.

Kaia

Quote from: Crash on February 24, 2018, 07:11:55 PM
I am assuming this is just fathers yes?

I had the idea of a divorced mom that would be fun, but you seem to want only fathers and daughters.

<3

Crash

Here is the first of the two characters I am submitting....

Shawn Lang

M/F: Male

Father Of: Johanna Lang (currently not in the club unless someone wants to make her)

Incest y/n: No

Sexuality Straight/Gay/Bi: Straight

Personality: Shawn is a practical, no nonsense kind of guy.  He isn’t uncomplicated and doesn’t expect anything out of someone else that he wouldn’t expect out of himself.  However, he expects a lot out of himself. Shawn is a hardworking guy that doesn’t complain when things don’t go his way, he just puts his head down and pushes through. Away from his work he is a caring father and very protective of his daughter.  While Shawn might look intimidating with his chiseled physique and somewhat wild look he is always respectful and protective of the girls in the club and even if they get a little rough it is only if they like it that way. He gets along with the other blue-collar fathers in the group with whom he gets together with after work for a beer every couple of weeks or so.  Shawn doesn’t talk about any liaisons he has with any girl. He wouldn’t appreciate one of the dad’s talking about his daughter to him so he doesn’t do it to anyone else.

Career/Job/Year in School: General contractor that specializes in remodels.  He also buys, fixes and flips homes.

Group Member How Long: Old member.  Part of the second set of Dad’s and daughters that joined.

Character's O/O's: Rough sex (biting, scratching, Hair pulling, Giving a spanking), gentle sex, Oral (giving and receiving), Smart girls, Forward girls, Sassy/Playful Girls, Being Seduced

Characters Limits:Gore, Vore, Humiliation, Bathroom Stuff

Connections to other characters:
Looking for drinking buddies among the guys.  Maybe a group that gets together to play poker sometimes.
Looking for a girl or two that enjoy being with him from time to time.  He isn’t looking for a long-term relationship among the girls (at least not now), just a couple of girls that like to pull him aside for a fun time (either together or separately).  This doesn’t have to be an every party type thing.  He isn’t looking to claim anyone for his own.

Backstory: Shawn’s daughter Johanna brought the group to his attention when her friend Kismet invited her to join.  He knew his daughter was already sexual active.  He had to chase a number of losers off already when she suggested it.  Shawn had raised his daughter alone since she still a young child.  He was a hot head in his youth and did all sorts of stupid things that got him in trouble including getting his girlfriend at the time pregnant.  She wasn’t the most responsible of people either and left him and his daughter when she two years old.  Having a daughter to care for straightened Shawn out right quick and his days of being stupidly immature were over. 

Being a single dad with little formal education Shawn did the only thing he could do.  He got a job working with a construction company as a labor and worked his way up from there until he was skilled enough to lead a crew and eventually break off to start his own small business.  To do this he had to work long hard hours that kept him away from his daughter more than he would have liked.  They still have a good father/daughter relationship for her being a teenager, but not being around as she got older got problematic when she started hanging around with a bunch of losers into drugs and alcohol and eventually sex. 

When Johanna brought up the idea of the club Shawn was initially completely against it.  However, it turned out he knew a couple of the fathers involved in the club and after he talked to them about it he came to the decision that if he couldn’t stop Johanna from having sex he could at least let her be a part of group that he knew were responsible and protective of the girls.  He agreed to go to the club with the idea that he would hang out with the guys for a while and once they broke off with the girls he could grab a few beers and relax and just make sure that nobody got out of hand. 

He hadn’t expected any of the girls to take a shine to him, but it happened.  It wasn’t an every time thing, but he had a hard time resisting them and finally decided he didn’t have too.  This went on for about six months until Shawn’s daughter met a decent guy at school and they started dating.  She decided that she didn’t want to go to the club while she was in a relationship so they stopped going.  He still saw some of the dads when they grabbed a beer or watched the game or at their poker game, but he was fine with that. 

Recently his daughter has been encouraging him to go to the parties without her.  Some of the girls kept asking about him and she knew that between his work and taking care of them he never took any time out for himself or to meet anyone. He finally acquiesced and decided it was time to go back.

Additional Pictures

Face Claim: Travis Fimmel

TheVillain

I admit to tentative interest but there seems to be more fathers then daughters so I'll hold back.

[Also seems like a missed opportunity that it's not called "Fatherfuckers", :P]
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Lynnie

That wouldn't be so ba to have a few more dads around to play with ;)

Kaia

We actually are wanting more male characters, so please, feel free to submit a character!