MAFIA MELODRAMA - Interest Check!

Started by BentNotBroken, November 06, 2008, 10:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Wait, do I still get to be the consiligiere, bodyguard and lover?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: BentNotBroken on December 24, 2008, 08:36:59 PM
I'm so excited  ;D  I like th4e idea of one big family, instead of 2. Aiden you going to be co-GM with me again? :)

All you newlings (those who werent in the old Mafia Wars game) that have entered that have posted, welcome! :)

Undisclosed - It might work easier, if we say that you were like...another Espisito brother or cousin who was killed' recently's daughter. That way we don't necessarily have to find someone to play your father. It might be difficult to find someone willing to play someone old enough. :)

And yes, since Scott isn't playing anymore, I do need to find someone willing to play Gabby's love interest. Any takers?

I actually like that idea better, we could say that we were cousins, and my father was the Dons youngest brother, who died two months before our high school graduation.  After his death I went to live with you, but decided to move out a month after.  So now I'm living in a small apartment over an Italian restaurant.

Oooohhh other character can have love interests also right?  I mean obviously it wouldn't overshadow Gabby's love story, but it would be interesting.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

BentNotBroken

I think this time around, I want Gabby's love interest to be from the Espisto family. :) Mob family i mean, not an Espisito himself. lol That would be incestuous and I'm not into that :) So I'm thinking that perhaps, he could be a Capo or something, in the family. In his late 20's- early 30's age range. That would make it so juicy! If her father found out. OHHHH imagine the scandal! :) hehe.

Sure, of course Aida could have a love interest. What kind of love interest were you thinking? :)

undisclosedtoyou

*Laughs* 

Well I was thinking, someone who infuriated her, someone really unexpected, and someone who always gets the upper hand with her. \
*shrugs*  It's just an idea though.

And oooh I like that idea for Gabby's love interest.  ooohhh  an older man huh, sounds absolutely delicious. *licks lips*
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The American Patriot

Well, I could do the love interest if you want... It'd explain how he came into the 'family.'

I just need to make up my mind on him being either the Mob Doctor (activities are under the cover of a Plastic Surgery clinic) or Mob Lawyer.... Both positions come in handy when you've got a Crime Family. Mod Doctor patches up and treats the family members who get hurt, while the Mob Lawyer gets their asses out of Jail!

So, what would you guys prefer?

The Lawyer or the Doctor? :D
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: patriot1971 on December 24, 2008, 10:30:19 PM
Well, I could do the love interest if you want... It'd explain how he came into the 'family.'

I just need to make up my mind on him being either the Mob Doctor (activities are under the cover of a Plastic Surgery clinic) or Mob Lawyer.... Both positions come in handy when you've got a Crime Family. Mod Doctor patches up and treats the family members who get hurt, while the Mob Lawyer gets their asses out of Jail!

So, what would you guys prefer?

The Lawyer or the Doctor? :D

Who's love interest do you want to be? the main?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The American Patriot

:shurgs: Could be Gabby's or one of the other females. :) i'm not picky.:) i just want to get to play a doctor or lawyer. :)
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

BentNotBroken

lol Undisclosed - Yeah, I like big age gaps hehe :) That way, she'd be a virgin and he could be very experienced. hehe. And he'd be old enough to dominate her. Your idea of a love interest for aida sounds similar to my idea for Gabby. Hehe. What about a cop for Aida? Maybe he first blackmails her to get her "attention" :) but then she starts to fall for him? That would be interesting. or the D.A.? OR what about the Police Chief's son? :) WOW that would be a good one. All of those would be unexpected :)

patriet - I was wanting someone that was already a part of the "family" to play my love interest. :) I like the idea of you playing a lawyer or Dr. You'd probably have a bigger role if you played the lawyer. B/c I'm not sure how often they'd need a dr. during the roleplay. But it's up to you :)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: BentNotBroken on December 25, 2008, 02:21:38 AM
lol Undisclosed - Yeah, I like big age gaps hehe :) That way, she'd be a virgin and he could be very experienced. hehe. And he'd be old enough to dominate her. Your idea of a love interest for aida sounds similar to my idea for Gabby. Hehe. What about a cop for Aida? Maybe he first blackmails her to get her "attention" :) but then she starts to fall for him? That would be interesting. or the D.A.? OR what about the Police Chief's son? :) WOW that would be a good one. All of those would be unexpected :)

patriet - I was wanting someone that was already a part of the "family" to play my love interest. :) I like the idea of you playing a lawyer or Dr. You'd probably have a bigger role if you played the lawyer. B/c I'm not sure how often they'd need a dr. during the roleplay. But it's up to you :)

Oooh I didn't mean for it to be similar to Gabby's...erg, *laughs*  in fact I was going to try to make her love interest someone very much appropriate for her...she just doesn't like him *chuckles*  the idea of a catholic "family" member being involved with an Irish cop would be interesting....but than I always had a liking for Dr's and Lawyers *thinks about those comfy doctors tables*  Patriet if you don't end up as Gabby's love interest, your more than free to be mine *winks and grins*

oooh and I understand completely about age gaps, older men are very appealing. 
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

BentNotBroken

Ohhh that would be awesome Undisclosed. Aida and the "family"'s dr. :) Nice. Perhaps they first met when her father was killed and he was called to try and save him? :)

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: BentNotBroken on December 25, 2008, 02:42:59 AM
Ohhh that would be awesome Undisclosed. Aida and the "family"'s dr. :) Nice. Perhaps they first met when her father was killed and he was called to try and save him? :)

Ooooh, and she blames his death on him, because he was unable to save him.  So every time she sees him she's naturally aggressive. And than one day he gets fed up with it and.....hmmmm sounds like a great time to me.  Now to get Patriet to comply lol.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

The American Patriot

:D The Mob Doctor it is. :)

I can always end up brining a secondary character in who's a cop or lawyer when needed. :)

The Doctor would look like Alexis Denisof, formerly of the Show "Angel" and "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"

When I play the cop, he'll look like the unfortunately departed Kevin Tod Smith, of Hercules and Xena fame. :)

BentNotBroken

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Marguerite

Wait, Kevin Smith died that young?

-Shakes head-

Marguerite

Also, what is going to happen to those who had a role in the other families?

The American Patriot

Quote from: Marguerite on December 25, 2008, 01:50:36 PM
Wait, Kevin Smith died that young?

-Shakes head-

yes, unfortunately he passed away from a nasty fall. he was to have been in the Bruce Willis movie "Tears of the Sun"

BentNotBroken

Nope i made a new character sheet thread. I didn't have time to post the link earlier. Here's the link:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=26441.msg1022368#new

As far as those that had roles in the other families...I guess they will play new roles. :) Now i need to make a new character diagram.

Margarite, Destiny, Aiden, Revolverman, (whoever else I left out, if anyone) does it bother you guys that I am cutting out the other family and just having one family, the Espositos? I'm sure y'all can come up with just as awesome of characters. :) I hope it doesn't cause you guys to drop out! The game wouldn't be as fun without you!

undisclosedtoyou

Yay, just posted my character info on the new page.  I can't wait until we start, but we need more people.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

BentNotBroken

Yep. I just edited the character page a bit and posted my photo for my character.

Destiny Ascension

I'm not directly concerned either way. Kaitlyn, my main character, shes on the run but is definitely taking jobs from anyone who will pay, assassinations, intel grabbing, kidnapping etc etc, but she won't attack innocent civilians.

My secondary, story character Jack isn't taking jobs, hes freelance and not effected in either way.

If you guys need to explain a character death, you could definitely say Kaitlyn did it. :P
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!

BentNotBroken

Hehehehehe :) Cool, so i guess you're characters would go under Unaffiliated for now :) Good to know, I'll add them to the character outline at the beginning of the Character Page. You re going to be bring both characters to the new game, right?

Marguerite

Hmm, well then where does that leave those who had higher powers?

BentNotBroken

Aiden is playing the Don like he did for the Conterno family in the last game. The Dandy is playing Underboss.

Marguerite

Quote from: BentNotBroken on December 25, 2008, 08:17:10 PM
Aiden is playing the Don like he did for the Conterno family in the last game. The Dandy is playing Underboss.

Aye, well I would like to keep my position as Consiligiere and bodyguard if that is possible.