Looking for a group!

Started by backlash84, February 12, 2014, 05:55:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backlash84

Never tried a group roleplay before and would love to join one, as long as its not sex based... I enjoy sex, but I love my plot too!

Love medieval fantasy, but flexible.

MasterMischief

backlash84

Nah, not completely non adult. I mean I'd like to end up in something like a medieval fantasy land as some sort of mage on a quest with a group of adventurers, who starts a relationship with another character that maybe leads to them sharing a tent for amazing sex every night... not six teens heading out to the woods camping and fucking every way possible within the first few pages. :)

MasterMischief

The world would be a better place if there were more orgies and fewer gun fights.   ;)

backlash84

No argument here. :) But the world would also be a more kickass place if I could do magic instead of be slightly good at photoshop... :)

Goddess of Night

I'd always be willing to join your group if you get enough people. ;D
My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

Nico

I'd suggest you make a thread here in the Group RP board, and when you set everything up, mention that it is a plot driven game, and not focused on the sexual aspect.

This way, potentially interested people know it advance. Sex can be a part of each game here, but it certainly is not a requirement.

Wicked Vixen

The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

Zeth

So what kind of fantasy we talking? High fantasy with tons of magic items or Swords & Sorcery where magic is rare and feared?

Chrystal

[yoda mode]

Looking for a group, you are? Hmmmm... Found many groups you have I would say?

[/yoda mode]

My best suggestion to anyone who is "looking for a group game" is to have a look at all the group game requests in this thread.

There is almost certain to be one that at least partially fits what you are looking for, even if it is not an exact match. If that fails, then you need to specify exactly what sort of group you want, and have a go at starting it yourself....

I find it interesting that there are people saying they are interested, when there is no detail regarding what they are interested in. I think that given this fact, you should be able to get something going...?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Juggtacular

I'm running an interest check on an Inheritance Cycle(Eragon book series) game I might make.

Zeth

Quote from: backlash84 on May 03, 2014, 03:20:24 PM
Either really.

I am starting up a group using Sovereign or freeform. It is basically Greco Roman low fantasy.