Some Ideas for Fantasy-themed One-on-Ones

Started by Jeramiahh, March 31, 2007, 12:37:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeramiahh

Well, it seems that some of my games have slowed down recently, while others have just gone and flat-out kicked the bucket, so I'm looking to start one or two new ones, if anyone's interested.

1) An Angel, Lost. A celestial being finds their way to Earth, and has to be shown how to survive in this unfamiliar realm, while trying to make their way back. Intended for a more medieval/fantasy setting, though it could start and go pretty much anywhere. Taken

2) Forbidden Love. An expansion on the previous idea; an angel and a demon fall for each other, despite the undying hatred of their two races. A fantasy adaptation of Romeo and Juliet, basically, though with a lot more warring between the two sides, and little chance of a happy ending. Removed

3) A Thousand Faces. A master shapeshifter has spent so much time wearing other faces, they can no longer remember who, or what, they once were. Alone and reclusive, they rescue someone, and fall in love. Taken

4) Superpowered. By day, he runs a message board community, she is a freelance photographer. By night, they put on ridiculous costumes and head out into the city, one a masked marauder, the other a caped crusader. And tonight's their first date. Removed

5) Unlikely Adventurers. I've had two characters who seem to have appeared in my head right around the same time, and just seemed to... fit, with each other. He is a swashbuckler sort of fellow, who actually isn't half as skilled as he seems; it's just that the luck of the gods is with him, and everything that could possibly go humorously right for him, does. She, on the other hand, is a shining exemplar of good and virtue... she's just incredibly naive, unperceptive and nearsighted. So much so, that she doesn't realize that the god she worships is actually an evil god of death and chaos. Naturally, this story would be anything but serious, as these two bumble their way through things that should kill them, and eventually develop a relationship. Taken

6) A Shifter's Curse. I think I've got a thing for shapeshifters... A woman with an unusual lycanthropic curse; instead of changing under the full moon, she shifts if she hasn't reached orgasm brought on by another person in the last 48 hours. Naturally, the only way to become human again would be to orgasm as a were-creature. Taken

7) It Takes a Thief... A cat-and-mouse game between two thieves in the city, one male, one female, as they compete for heists, to escape the law, and eventually, for each other's hearts. Probably a nice, long, drawn out game, with plenty of opportunities for flirting, witty remarks, and seduction, all the while stabbing each other in the back at every opportunity.
Taken

I know these are mostly pretty vague ideas, but I left them open intentionally. Lemme know if you're interested in any of them, and we can hammer out some details.

EDIT: Wow... this thread was a good idea, in the first place. 5/7 games taken, and all active. Guess it's time to retire this, until I come up with more crazy ideas.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

AmberMK

I'd be interested in either of the first two... I'm told I play a sexy angel, hehe.

Jeramiahh

There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

AmberMK

Sorry I've slowed down on the Angel one... I'm doing my best to keep up.  See my post in Apologies and Absences if you want the details...

Jeramiahh

Audrine

brittney

i LOVE shapeshifters! let me know if you'd had any takers for this one...!!

<3 britt

brittney

*ahem* i believe this list needs to be updated...?

i will be replying to your post tonight. sorry for not being on ym, just been busy with other rl-type things..

Bliss

Quote from: Jeramiahh on March 31, 2007, 12:37:43 PM
2) Forbidden Love. An expansion on the previous idea; an angel and a demon fall for each other, despite the undying hatred of their two races. A fantasy adaptation of Romeo and Juliet, basically, though with a lot more warring between the two sides, and little chance of a happy ending. Removed

Can I ask why this was removed? (A) it's a fascinating idea, and (B) I've been thinking about something along these lines....
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Jeramiahh

QuoteCan I ask why this was removed? (A) it's a fascinating idea, and (B) I've been thinking about something along these lines....

Mostly because it's fairly similar to the first idea, which is taken, and partially because I'd lost interest in it... wow, thanks for reminding me about it. If you're interested, I could always roll up another game. It's not like I need sleep, anyway.  ;D

Bliss

*grin* Could be fun. Do you tend to play system, or freeform?
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3