Let's Create

Started by Xeriev, March 26, 2020, 03:08:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xeriev

Hi All,

I'm keeping this short because I think the more substantive conversations will be personalized. I'm looking for new roleplay partners.  I've been writing for more than 15 years and I want to create more worlds with folks.  I'm looking for something that's fairly committed but accepting of (somewhat) significant delays (3-5 days) in responses.  Romance is fun. Multiple characters too, if that's compromising.

Genres range--vastly.  Fantasy/Modern/Post-Apocalyptic/Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts/Wizardry/GOT we can try and make anything interesting but I usually like fresh characters and plots. If anyone's interested please shoot me a message.

Cheers!

X
“We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master.”

Abraxos the Fallen

I might be interested. If you look through my O/O's and Request Thread, see if you might be interested. My Requests are just random ideas I put out there. I prefer to have ideas be discussed between both of us.

I am open to MF pairing, and even willing to play female, but honestly am hoping for M/M. If not your thing, no problem at all. Hope to hear from you.