Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Galanthor

you always disrupt my flirt, just because  we've got a realationship doesn't mean, I won't have any others, i can't take it anymore

Merry Gentry

I feel like we are complete strangers!
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Lucius Cornelius

hey stop staring at my crotch look at my face...oh well i left you

auroraChloe

you're stone cold... and unmovable.        i can't live with that. 

a/a 8/21/17

Merry Gentry

your just too blue for me.. I'm sorry, it will never work out
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Jade

You always where too much yet not enough clothing. I can't take it anymore. At least my coverage can be easily removed.

thirteenhearts

Sorry, you're just too much of an air-head for me.

Jade

You're constantly fainting with that tight corset stuck around you. I'm growing weary of catching you.

Merry Gentry

You just don't seem to like my way of dressing for you any more- we're done

Nitro

We're through because you changed your look.

CrimsonxKisses

I just don't know you. How could it ever have worked?

thirteenhearts

You're always trying to experiment on me! We're done!

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Sorry you are too sexy for me, went that route once, got hurt so... we are done.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Senti

I really am no good at sharing. So bye bye...

thirteenhearts

I'm always cleaning your litterbox! I can't take it anymore!

Daimon de Broken Hearted

You dont show the good parts, I am afraid we are through.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Tharic

You're always prancing about in that maid outfit but you never do anything around the house! I'm tired of doing it all, we're done.

haikuoftears

Why do you always look spacey? Can't you pay attention for once? No, forget it. I give up.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Im sorry but... your sister lets me use chains and leather, not ribbon.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Senti

You have the ears, you have the tails...but sorry I want the stripes too.

Jade

You're always toting that third wheel around and he constantly ruins our dates. Sorry but this can't go on.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

You just lay there anymore when we have fun. If I wanted that, would have stayed with your mom.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

haikuoftears

You always like threesome your way. You won't even let me have one my way.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

-jaw drops and goes silent-

I cant take it anymore, you won't look at me.. Fine im going to bed, let yourself out.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

haikuoftears

Look for the last time, I'm not going to put that uniform on!