A Heart's Wish (GM: Swashbuckler and Loves) all welcome

Started by Loves, February 23, 2015, 11:01:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Quote from: Swashbuckler on February 23, 2015, 12:50:24 PM
Just remember, they came from Fairy Tales, but they are just ordinary, powerless people........for now...

*cackles*

Hmm, that provides a quandary for Elsa. Does she enjoy this freedom away from responsibility and also not having to worry about invoking Ragnarok AGAIN, or does she side with the ones who want to return so she can have her powers back? A depowered Elsa could be...interesting...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Juggtacular

Quote from: Angiejuusan on February 23, 2015, 12:42:59 PM
Oh Jugg, my good friend, you just won a million points in my book for even knowing what Fables is.

Hahaha, I was tempted to pick Boy Blue. Snickersnack is one of my favorite sounds in all of comics. But I like Bigby, he's got a lot of baggage and shit he doesn't deserve.

Hazy Sky

Bad Loves! You didn't tell me you were running a game. Dibs on the Mad Hatter please?
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: skyre on February 23, 2015, 03:06:20 PM
Bad Loves! You didn't tell me you were running a game. Dibs on the Mad Hatter please?

I just put it up today. Lol
I'm not even home yet ;)

You can spank me latter.

And I will put a hold on The Mad Hatter for you once I make it home

I was able to do it on my phone without killing someone! Lucky me

:)

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Loves on February 23, 2015, 03:21:57 PM
I just put it up today. Lol
I'm not even home yet ;)

You can spank me latter.

And I will put a hold on The Mad Hatter for you once I make it home

:)

I'll let you off as it's you. Thank you. I'm thinking of using Leo as a starting point for him.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Loves

Quote from: skyre on February 23, 2015, 03:31:59 PM
I'll let you off as it's you. Thank you. I'm thinking of using Leo as a starting point for him.

I thought you might.
He is an awesome character. It would be nice to see him out and about again, even modified

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Hazy Sky

I think with a bit of work he'll be a suitably zany Mad Hatter who can grow into his abilities as he's allowed them. Question: Can I keep him blind/partially sighted?

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Bloodied Porcelain

*Attempts to run from the horde of plot bunnies.

Fails. Is stampeded by a horde of bunnies.*

Ohai.

I'm debating putting a claim up for Belle and Ariel. *eyes the list*

Why you do this to me, peoples?! Put up games I can't resist?!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Senti

Hazy Sky

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Senti

Swashbuckler

Quote from: skyre on February 23, 2015, 03:45:41 PM
I think with a bit of work he'll be a suitably zany Mad Hatter who can grow into his abilities as he's allowed them. Question: Can I keep him blind/partially sighted?

Of course!

Bloodied Porcelain

Oh gawd. I don't suppose the more kid-friendly version of the Arthurian Legends would be allowed? *eyes Morgana longingly*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Senti

Don't get me started on Fairy tales. Some are just insane....

Angie

Quote from: Senti on February 23, 2015, 04:55:17 PM
Don't get me started on Fairy tales. Some are just insane....

We're all a little mad here...

Juggtacular

When he becomes Mad Hatter, will he do the Futterwacken?

Angie

Speaking of, I know we kinda have to start with picking a side-can I immediately break that rule and say Elsa's on the fence?

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Loves

Quote from: Angiejuusan on February 23, 2015, 05:09:25 PM
Speaking of, I know we kinda have to start with picking a side-can I immediately break that rule and say Elsa's on the fence?

You don't have to pick a side. Just put undecided down for that.

Quote from: la dame en noir on February 23, 2015, 05:12:51 PM
Tiana

GOD LET ME HAVE TIANA!!!!!!!

You got her :)

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on February 23, 2015, 04:03:47 PM
Oh gawd. I don't suppose the more kid-friendly version of the Arthurian Legends would be allowed? *eyes Morgana longingly*

When I get a chance to talk to Swashy we will let you know. Keep in mind she won't be as powerful in reality as she is in the stories

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Bloodied Porcelain

If you would rather not go with the legends, I would like to reserve Ariel and Belle.

Senti

Oooooooh The red shoes girl, now that is grim.

Goldilocks was a very naughty thief.

And Hansel and Gretel well harassing an old lady and eating/ destroying her house, just because they had a bad home life...tell that to the courts :)

Angie

Quote from: Senti on February 23, 2015, 05:56:55 PM
Oooooooh The red shoes girl, now that is grim.

Goldilocks was a very naughty thief.

And Hansel and Gretel well harassing an old lady and eating/ destroying her house, just because they had a bad home life...tell that to the courts :)

There was an author, Erma Bombeck, who actually did rewrite some of the classic fairy tales from the perspective of the 'wicked' step mother. She painted them as misunderstood-to the point where Snow White's mirror, when asked "what must I do to survive it all", replied "DRINK!"

Angie

Player Name: Angiejuusan
Story Book Title/Fable: The Snow Queen/Frozen
Character Name: Elsa

Face Claim: Maria Amanda
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Weight: 160 lbs
Height: 5' 8"
Physical Description: Elsa has a mostly slim build, with some curves.  Her ponytail extends down to the base of her spine. Her complexion is rather pale-not a lot of sun where she hails from. Has absolutely nothing in the way of muscle-nobility doesn't act, they make other people act.
Other Notable Features: Aside from her dress, she doesn't wear or have anything of particular note.

Likes (non sexual): Reading, intellectual debate (on a wide array of topics), music, chocolate
Dislikes (non-sexual): Dishonesty, ignorance, and oddly enough, lemons (and anything else overly sour)

Personality of Character - in story: Fear once ruled the frozen heart of the young princess. Upon the death of her parents, this fear threatened to crush her completely-if it didn't destroy her home in the process. This fear was born of a worry for the ones she loved, and oh did it grasp the girl. But she learned not to fear, but embrace love.

Personality of Character - out of story: A cold exterior is not difficult for one called "The SNOW Queen". This is because, as her emotions are tied to her powers, she has become a master of emotional control. Even with the powers gone, she is always in control of herself. However, she cannot quite control her love-she is good, perhaps too good, at letting others get close.

The day the world changed: How do you take a day where you've revealed that you have (possibly evil) ice powers to everyone, buried your home country under several feet of snow with more to come, and then make it worse? Deal with an assassination attempt! Which is exactly what happened. Obviously it failed, or Elsa wouldn't be here. Still, two crossbowmen, under the orders of a certain Duke that will forever be unnamed, tried to kill her. Hans, while attempting to take the throne of Arendalle for himself, was not about to let Elsa get killed if there was a chance she could stop the storm, and managed to knock the crossbowman's aim off. This resulted in the heavy steel bolt hitting a chandelier made of ice, sending it crashing to the ground and knocking Elsa out.

Normally, she'd wake up in her own dungeon, clad in irons. This time, she woke up in Faircastle.

Pure panic set in at first, followed swiftly by confusion, and then, after some time, acceptance. She's here in this brave new world, she intends to make the most of it. As for going back home, she's not sure. The fact that it's in fact a time loop has her weary, she has no desire to see her powers out of control again. On the other hand, she did enjoy HAVING those powers, and without access to them, she feels incomplete. She's currently in a state of 'let's see what happens'.

Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Turn Ons : Fairly open to anything, but good old fashioned romance and courtship melts that frozen heart.
Turn Offs: Above all else, do not presume you have any kind of power over her. She does not like that.

RP Thoughts/Plans: Not many right now, and this is sort of a first draft of the sheet, which is why it's a little sloppy. I'll go back in and edit it after some thinking-welcome to my creative process! Also, any suggestions for changes are welcome. If anyone wants to plan things with the Snow Queen, my PM box is open.

EDIT: Fuck it, making a Changelog

0.1 Created

0.1.1 Edited "Day the World changed"

0.2: Changed Faceclaim to Maria Amanda

Tinkertoy

Uh-oh...alright, I will throw myself at your mercy. I am interested in Snow White...dibs?

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Batman4560