Wolfys available story ideas (Male looking for female)

Started by Wolfblackthorne, October 11, 2015, 07:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfblackthorne

I am in need of a few more stories. I have a few rough ideas that I would like to discuss and hopefully write with a interested female co writer. Pm me if interested. We can discuss details through Pm.

1.A shade of her former self: I would like to do as story where my co writer plays as a hologram. I had the  idea of the male character lost love being killed but preserved as a computer program that he can interact with via a hologram. The story would have action as he would be stranded on a alien world or perhaps even a futuristic setting of earth. The hologram would eventually gain enough sentience and would perhaps become real through building a body(perhaps a android or robot) . there would be romance as well as tension as the main character goes through trials of survival while also trying to cope with being alone and unable  actually  touch the one he loves even though she is therein spirit through the marvels of technology.

This can go several ways depending on what the co writer wants to do. I am open to several possibilities.

TAKEN2.My girlfriend is from dimension X: This one can go several ways depending on how serious you want to go. Basically either through mistake or be it it by design, my character ends up summoning a being from another dimension. How alien and or humanoid or lack there of is up for discussion. The story would basically be  that she becomes trapped in the modern world and has to learn how to live on earth and still have a relationship with the human that brought her there.

Also another way it could go would be that she takes him back to her dimension or perhaps she is a princess or other important person on her world and he has to adapt to being with her as well as surviving in the new environment.

TAKEN 3. Apocalypse road: The world has ended through a plague of zombies or monsters. Humanity hangs on by a thread. A masked survivor finds the female character in danger( how is up for discussion) and pulls her from the grips of death. Both are emotionally and mentally scarred in their own ways  but  slowly bond as they learn about each other while they travel the broken, devastated, and dangerous roads of what is left of the US while fighting off the denizens that seek only to kill and or eat them.

4.A glitch in the system: He was a side kick fresh out of the academy. He had done his best to be as helpful as well as resourceful as sidekicks were supposed to be to their superhero/oine counterparts. Graduation day came and he eagerly awaited the day when he would be assigned his Superhero. Only problem is, the machine that pairs all applicants had a glitch and has paired him with the most nefarious villain in the city. What does he do? What will the vile villain do once they learn he was assigned to them? He knows his life may be in grave danger?

5. TAKEN Trapped on the Isle of Nowhere - Shipwrecked,  our characters(brother and sister or just two people  from a stranded cruise) find themselves on a mysterious island where the creatures and fauna are anything but normal. In order to have any hope of getting home they must survive the traps, creatures, and other not so meaning well inhabitants. And what's up with those creepy looking  trees that shine in the moonlight and moan  at night? (this  is more extreme)

7. Home or Bust. My character has been asleep floating ins space aboard  his ship for 100 years. The year is 5001 EY (Earth Years). His mission  was to find another suitable place to colonize but that never happened, for whatever reason. However, his ship's systems  receive a supposed  call from Earth saying to return home and that things have changed. My character is awoken  from his cryo sleep and begins the task to get back home. The only problem is  that he is the only human and the only one on his ship. and its a lot of space between him and home. A lot can happen  between then. Will he get home ? What adventures await? Will he find  some planet  and crash upon it  on his journey? If he does come home what then?

(The basic idea is that the female partner could  play his robotic Ai  type  comp[anion or perhaps an alien he finds along the way or something. the point is that the two characters meet and have adventures along the way. it really doesn't matter if he returns home or not this is just the idea .the rest of the story is open and open for discussion and plotting.)

8.Abducted. I don't really have much of an idea but this one is much darker. I was thinking my character could be kidnapped and held hostage. Maybe his abductor took pity and decided to keep my character for whatever reason. Perhaps he's kept in a cage and treated like an animal or he is given chores to do while chained  and is punished whenever he does not do them. there would be good moments but mostly the story would be centered around being a prisoner of a female  abductor. other details can be worked out.

9.The Mask of Uuru The Mask of Uuru is a long sought after  artifact that grants the wearer whatever his or her heart's desire. The mask was fought over for many centuries by men, elves, centaurs, minotaurs, goblins and ever other race on the continent of Herat, with none coming to possess the powerful artifact. To stop the endless blood [/img]shed,  the elders  and leaders of each race stole the item  and secreted it away to the island of Zorn.  They buried the mask deep below ground  beyond the grasp of anyone even themselves. They built a maze around the mask to ward away anyone who might find it and hid the entrance to it somewhere on the island. Through time, the  races forgot the elders and the mask faded into  antiquity. The island became inhabited in recent years, becoming a favorite spot  for adventurers  to come and test their mettle and hone their skills  against the monsters and terrors on the isle itself. Little does anyone know of the prize just below their feet.

TAKEN10.The Circus: Escaping from a lab, a young man runs through the forest naked , wounded, and afraid. He is being chased by humans who would seek to use his blood to make super soldiers. The chase ends in a dead end on a cliff. The young man dives off and fortunately lands on top of a train car that is carrying a circus of freaks(real freaks, think monster girls and the like) to their next location. The car he lands on is man of wood,. He crashes through  and falls unconscious into the car below. Just as he loses consciousness, he sees a female reaching out to him. Who is she? This story would entail him being nursed back to health by the girl(who is some sort of mutant or monster of your choice) They could either fall in love or something else entirely as the story progresses. Would be playing a mutant or were sort of creature.

TAKEN11. Duskmantle Manor Long ago, Dusk mantle Manor was a castle filled with life. It's mistress held many a slave under her control. Though she held great influence, she always hungered for more. This led to her delving into the secrets of the black arts. One night, she found a text on the very subject. Inside was an incantation to give the user eternal life. Thrilled at the prospect of living forever, the mistress gathered all the materials and waited for the next full moon as the text told her to. When the night came, she performed the ritual  however, it was not as she had hoped. the spell indeed made her live for ever but in un life. Her slaves once seeing the visage of their once living mistress fled in horror never to return. Heartbroken and alone, she herself disappeared into the shadows. Many years later, a descendent entered the castle, having coming to own it in inheritance. Not knowing the danger or believing in such tales, they sought to repair the castle and sell it.
For this story I would need a female partner to either  be the mistress or be one of two people who inherit the castle alongside my character.  I would even entertain the idea of us both being submissive characters with the Mistress being an Npc.there would be horror, or perhaps comedy but definite Bdsm and d/s themes within.

TAKEN/b]12.Inheriting Darkness

While overseas on an academic scholarship,  he received a message from his  younger sister on his cell, that his grandfather had died, he arrives two days later at his grandfather's  estate having missed the  funeral. The house is large with white stone pillars looming in the front. He had no talked to his sister in years after dad had died. Seeing her there, waiting on the porch as he pulled up, woke raw feelings. Small words were exchanged between them as they went into the house. The attorney present read them both the will. His sister got the  priceless old Packard parked in the garage. He on the other hand got the house . And one more thing in the basement for his eyes only. The attorney handed him a envelope saying that would explain everything else before leaving. What could it be?

Going down to the basement that night, he discovered his grandfather was not quite exactly the kind, funny man who worked for forty years as a salesman. Down in the basement was all sorts of  strange looking black book. It was large  and leather bound. An eerie feeling surrounded the book. His sister, growing more freaked out  by the moment, fled back upstairs. Following her, he decided to read the letter. Curious  what it might contain, his sister begged to listen as he read. He wasn't opposed to it. So they both sat down on a beautiful leather couch  in front of an ominous looking fireplace  and began to read..

*Looking for female to play either the sister or other characters that will come up in the story. This is where the story kicks off. Details can be  discussed in Pm. Story can go a lot of ways.PM if interested.*

New and  Craving 13. Sector 6- The world as we knew it has been blown away by war and nuclear weapons. Society has limped on  in what was once New York now called Sectpr 6. Man has survived and put up walls to keep those from the wastes away from what little of society  remains. Twenty years in the aftermath, man rekindles his love for  technology and a new way of life emerges from the remnants of man.

In the new dystopian society, electricity is no longer a product of coal or natural resources. Instead, brilliant(Some would say also twisted) minds have created  devices that channel energy from the human body to machines that can store and covert it  into useble fuel.  The collars that all lower class  are forced to wear  charge especially well when the subject is aroused, having sex, or afraid or in stressful situations. Control squads and officials called Sentinels are trained and used to police the lower populace of the sector while the rich and influential(corrupt) politicians of the era live in the high rises and up scale apartments and condos.

Sentinels are required to wear  leather/rubber type clothing to prevent  them from being  containmenated by those deemed lower class. Trainers instruct those lower class willing to learn in the ways and laws of the new society though these laws are strict.

The lower class makes up the majority of the rest of the sector and live in slums and on the streets or low class houses or shacks and are cast in a strictly submissive hierarchy .. their poverty is an issue that is placated by the allowance of brothels, and other entertainments  that are allowed by the  politicians that make up the Counsel. Lower class simply walk on foot, or by some low tech form of transport while those with influence  have access to hover cars, energy propelled  bikes and other techno wonders. This drives a divide between upper and lower class.

Within the sector there is always those looking to use and abuse others and take advantage anyway they can including bribery of Sentinels or human trafficking.

No one is allowed outside of the sector unless they are exiled. Exiles are those deemed unwanted by the counsel and are forced to live out in the wastelands.

Looking for someone to help shape as well as play in this world.
(This is a very dark a rp. I envision the sector as a vast world where a lot and anything can happen. This is the skeleton of the idea and changes can be made. )
Note: These are intended to not  be one shots but rather ongoing rps

14.new Pride, prejudice, and Zombies.: love the setting. Open to ideas for original characters.

new and craving15. Sleepy Hill: Strange things  happen in Sleepy Hill, Maine. The small town has lots of strange(sometimes horrible) things happen within it yet the police and other authorities are baffled. I would like this to be an setting under discussion. Lots of dark, twisted, and mysterious things could happen. We could play any number of its citizens with any number of themes including and not limited to : kidnapping, demons, extrterrestrials, magical objects, monsters, etc. I want this to sort of be a town where it is a nexus of bad yet mostly kinky things happen. Like I said its up for discussion as this is a rough idea.

16. X-men rp. Would like to do a story of my character which would be an original mutant and Rogue or X-23. The story could go anywhere with action , romance, mystery, smut. Whatever just so long as I can play opposite either of those two. Ideas welcome. Open for discussion. 
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Anyways those are my ideas. Might be a few more as time goes. Pm me if anyone is interested or has questions. These are just barebones ideas and am welcome to  feedback. Thanks

Wolfblackthorne

added pride, prejudice, and zombies and sleepy hill