News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

*sends a squirrel in an overcoat, dark glasses, and top hat.. towards that tree.. promising him acorns to his heart's content if he swipes the win from Leelan's lovely little hands. He waits.. then when she's dancing around, he pounces upon the naughty little win (leaving in it's place a little box with a tiny ballerina.. knowing she might dig such things).. scurrying to me.. who does reward the rodent.. before vanishing into a dark blue pool.. back home*
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*awaiting in Mordred's chambers, a home-cooked meal such as he's not had in a good, long while prepared, complete with wine and dessert and candlelight and a quite busty nurse in a sexy negligee. Disappears with the win while he sleeps off the effects of too much...wine...and food...*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Mordred

*after a deep slumber filled with dreams of a busty nurse in a sexy negligee (ohhhh, his pliable mind is soooo easily guided).. he wakes in a very good mood. Even finding his win has once again been swiped, the blue stained vampire simply grins* That rascally, sexy MzNurse.. what will I do with her? *he ponders this for a long moment.. all sorts of deviant ideas flooding his wicked little mind*

Ok, zipping ahead... *in the deep dark night, he creeps in through her window.. finding the sexy nurse sleeping like a baby. The rise and fall of her voluptuous form cause him to pause for a moment.. nearly detracting him from the quest at hand.. but realizing he was treading dangerous territory (inside walls which he wasn't invited.. quick doom for an undead dude with fangs).. he quickly zooms in on the win.. replacing it with a gift certificate for Victoria's Secret.. to add to her lovely assortment of curve hugging wonders. He has Won the Win.*
*See Pillory*

MzNurse

*blinks sleepily at Mordred as he removes the win from under her pillow* Good evening, Mordred, darling. What are you doing here?

Mordred

*gives the sleepy MzNurse a morning cuddle, whispering as he hides the win behind him* Good morning lovely one.. but you are really still sleeping.. this is just a strange and unusual dream.. worry not, gorgeous.. your win is safe and sound.
*See Pillory*

Lycana

While he is obviously busy trying to soothe the yummy nurse back into the sweet realms of sleep, she sneaks up behind him and slowly pulls the WIN away without his realization. With the precious object in her grasp she walks away with a sneaky grin. "Hehe!"
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

*spying the lovely lycana, eithne walks up behind her, pats her on the bum...and having briefly distracted her steals the WIN* Aha! *runs the other direction*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

MzNurse

Eithne, darling....Might I have my Win back? Thank you, darling.  You are a sweet one...

Kazuume

*whistles all innocent like walking past MZNurse snatching the win and running off with it waving bye*

win
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

*hums not so innocently.. whizzing by Kaz on a shadow-powered skateboard, swiping Win from her lovely little hands (quickly replacing with a bowl of orange Starburst).. before smacking into a wall, shaking head, then diving out a window.. hopping on a dark little cloud and vanishing into the even darker sunset*
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

*stares all wide eyed at the bowl of orange Starbursts drooling quite distracted from the win for a moment until she hears a loud smack. Cringing she shoves three pieces of the lovely amazingly flavored candy into her mouth and pockets the rest. Pulling out of her special bag of things to catch Mordreds with she aims her light ray at the horizon in the direction she is heading. As the sky lightens causing his dark little cloud to vanish Kaz runs beneath him arranging a huge bowl of blue gooey jello for him to land in. Once he's safe she removes the win from his blue mitts, kisses his lips with a smile, winks" See you later hot stuff. "she hops on her super duper amazing scooter and drives off into the now brilliantly lit sunshine!*
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Grainne

*Bound to the Code that is held among all blue things that each one helps another in need Eithne witnesses the passing of snatching of the win from Mordred. Thinking, "Well, one must be true to the Code!" she hops onto her hot pink Vespa, complete with tattoo designs on the helmet, shuts the shade down over her face and revs the machine's engine. Zipping around the out of order Mordred in his blue gooey jello she yells a not unlike Miss Piggy "hi-ya" as she speeds past Kaz grabbing the WIN from her hand in one felt swoop.* Aha! Finally it's mine!

Kazuume

*watches the win get snatched from her hand a little playful growl coming from her* OOO woman! *gives chase pushing the throttle of her super duper amazingly orange scooter to chase after Eithne until she is close enough to toss a lasso at her scooping her off her own amazingly cool scooter and catching her on the back of her own* (amazing eh?) Sorry the win is mind lovely! *the win is taken and stashed inside Kaz' shirt for safe keeping while the tied up Eithne is gently sat on the side of the road* Off into the orange sunset I go!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Grainne

*Her mind a whirlwind of..orange? Then she realizes who's behind the evil plot and just who exactly has snatched said win from her hand....as she sits tied up by the side of the road. Quickly, she shakes herself back to a sharper mental state and through her very own, naturally blue mystical powers is able to get free very easily from the lasso tied around her. Hoping on her amazing Vespa she zips back off to catch up to Kaz and her..wow..bright orange scooter..nice..but bright.* Aha! Think I'm that easy lady? Wait..don't answer that..*and while Kaz is distracted she expertly reaches in..as if she were trick riding in a rodeo and grabs the WIN out of Kaz's shirt while speeding up ahead of her and laughing madly..* Now, it's all mine!

Breathless Intent

*Noting a distinct lack of red on the motorways, she zooms up in her shiny red zoomy car and rides alongside the lovely blue Vespa* Thank you for tracking that down for me, I've been looking everywhere! *Sets the car on cruise control and leans out to pluck the lovely shiny little Win from Eithne's back pocket, tucking it safely back into her top where it belongs* Thank ya, muchly! *blows a red kiss (a la Jessica Rabbit) and speeds off to her secret hideaway*

Ramman

where she finds Death waiting for her. *grabs the win* "silly girl thinking I've forgotten her secret hideout. You should have upgraded your security." *walks away from Breathless' unconscious body*

Jassara Sunn

*Tiptoes in, glancing about suspiciously.*

Kazuume

*tickles the win out of Jassara's hands, gives her cheek a soft kiss then disappears holding the win close*

win!
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Belle33

No so fast!  *slips the WIN away while Kaz is distracted*  Mine!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Grainne

Oooo! Belle! You shouldn't have...for me? *blushes and snatches the WIN out of Belle's hands..giving a quick kiss on the cheek and she's off!*

Belle33

What the?!? 

*trips Eithne and catches the WIN in mid air as the lovely lady tumbles to the ground* 

Are you okay, sweetie - need me to rub your bumm?  No?  Okay - off I go with MY WIN then.

*floats away*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Grainne

XD  :-[ Ow! *giggles*

*Deciding that there is more to this Belle belle than meets the eye, Eithne magically makes her awesome hot pink Vespa appear out of thin air and throwing on her fabulous tattoo designed helmet once again...zips past Belle..giving her a quick tickle and grabbing the WIn out of her hands..* Mwwwahahaha!!

MzNurse

*kisses* why, hello again, Eithne... Thank you so much for protecting my win....

Grainne

Drats! Foiled again...*Not one to give up easily she scoots by MzNurse and gooses her... grabbing the WIN and running*

Mordred

From a nearby shadow, he shifts into proper form, moving up very close to Eithne's warm, luscious back.. whispering against her sweet neck to the coursing flow within.. as blue slathered hands slide through hers and pluck the win away. Somehow, reluctantly, he then departs her mesmerizing heat.. vanishing back into shadow.
*See Pillory*