I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

I <3 Insanity because he is a relentless flirt!

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Bre cause she sees right though me :P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Breathless Intent

I <3 Insanity for being totally transparent *giggles*

Autumn52

I<3 Breathless cause she has a new avatar and she is lovely as always

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Insanityenviesme

Quote from: Breathless Intent on May 08, 2012, 01:26:28 PM
I <3 Insanity for being totally transparent *giggles*

I <3 Bre for taking a cue from my character when it comes to her clothing ;)

Quote from: Xandi on May 08, 2012, 01:27:45 PM
I<3 Breathless cause she has a new avatar and she is lovely as always

I <3 Xandi for ninja'ing me :) Ah, who knew there was so much pleasure in that :)
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Skadii

I <3 Insanity for driving me crazy! :)

Grainne

I <3 cole because she owns pink clouds. *giggles*
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Mordred

I <3 Eithne because she is madly adorable, blue-tinged.. and I wanna brush these fingers along those gorgeously tattooed arms.. see if I can lure some crazy little goosebumps along that ink.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*grins* And, I <3 Mordred because of those piercing blue eyes...which match my tattoos.  ;)

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Eith cause she lets me call her Eith ;D
Moments of Sanity

SummerWhispers

I<3 him because he appreciates a good poll dance.

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Summer for indulging in my little pole-dancing whims :)
Moments of Sanity

MiaFire

I love Insanity because I have almost since I started here so why stop now? ;P
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Mia cause she's hot :D
Moments of Sanity

Autumn52

I <3 Insanity because I think he can appreciate my depravity
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Jag

I <3 Xandi for being a sweet darling.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Grainne

I <3 Michi for loving Crispin Glover

Berek

I <3 Eithne just for being Eithne ;) hugs n kisses
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Grainne

*giggles* And, I <3 Berek for being himself....and wearing one of my faavorite articles of clothing.  :-[  *cuddles*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Eith cause she seems acutely addicted to everything blue :P
Moments of Sanity

Kazuume

I <3 Insanity because *shakes out a rolled up paper, it spreading out the entire length of her body and then rolls several feet away. She clears her throat* Should I read off my list? *grins*
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Zu cause of -peruses through that list and looks up blinking- Hey, I'm not sweet or cute! Bad Zu!
Moments of Sanity

forbiddenfruit

I <3 Insanity for his tackles  :P

Mordred

I <3 Forbidden.. 'cause I doooo indeed have this thing for succulent, juicy things.. and what ohhhh what.. is more so than fruit that is Forbidden? *love the new avatar! mmm.. that neck..*
*See Pillory*

Grainne

I<3 Mordred because he knows a secret word.  ;D