Latest in video game masochism - Do you want to be the guy?

Started by Celestial Goblin, January 04, 2008, 04:30:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

That's opression of me and my slave, thus violating my monopoly of opressing her.

Okay, I can cut you a deal. Three pounds and a chicken say you didn't see nothing, okay?

strangely made

Tell you what  give us five quid, a bottle of pop, packet of salt and vinegar crisps and we'll think about saying we didn't see anything.

BUT, if I download the demo and lose, all three of you become our slaves.

So what you say? Deal?

Celestial Goblin

If you download the demo and win?

And let's skip on the crisps. I'm already paying you money, you can buy a used packet of crisps at a pawnshop with no questions asked. Even with most crisps inside.

But that was a mis-spelling, wasn't it?

*gulp*

Wasn't it?

strangely made

No, if I download the demo and lose....or it's no deal and I've got Interpol on speed dial you know.

Elvi

*Dries out the dungeon and begins to talc the gimp suit*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Celestial Goblin

Liriel, defend me!

Uh, I chained her too much...

Strangely, I don't think you really have a chance at this game, you know? Maybe something easier? It would be a little unfair of a bet, you know...

(Liriel, distract him by falling on him while I make a run for it!)

strangely made

Ok, Celestial, just because I like you. I'll let you chose another game. I can lose any game you like :)

Same deal though, I lose and the three of you become our slaves, for...hmmmm...lets say.. 80640 hours, sound fair to you?

Elvi

I'll even play as well, double or quits and if I lose too, you stay for double time and no lunch breaks....

Celestial Goblin

strangely made

Of course we will CG. Nothing but our best effort.

How do we prove we've lost the game and won the bet though?

Celestial Goblin

(the game was advertised as 'easy', damnit. I googled for 'easy'. I tried playing and my sheep got stuck.)

Well, you need a proof of losing that game, don't you?
*grins from cheek to cheek*

Elvi

Errrrr......we may have to give you the time sometime tomorrow....he's got one stuck BEHIND the pen!....*laughs lots*

OHOHOHOH!.....2mins 28secs....but he has to do the level again....

*falls off chair laughing*

Elvi

Celestial Goblin

Not fair Strangely!
And the sheep didn't explode...!
*thinks that if Elvi is wearing a very long skirt and high heels, he might have a chance to escape... or probably not anyway...*

strangely made

I really tried to do this.*sniff*

Tell you what, to make it fair, I'll try it all night and post up my best time.

How many levels do I have to beat?

Celestial Goblin

Elvi

*snorts*
me thinks there is someone who doesn't want to 'win'....

Celestial Goblin

Vekseid

Ahem, Lirliel, I know your insult was in just, but since this is a public board I'd like to keep expletives to a minimum.  Thank you >_>

Celestial Goblin

Elvi

A post Lirliel made some time ago on the thread celestial...

Though I have to say, that when  saw vek had posted, I thought he was asking for a space in mine and Strangely's Dungeon...
It would have been a little crowded with four, but we could have fit him in.....*grins*

strangely made

Celestial Goblin

strangely made

Ok, lets say, at 12 midnight our time (12 minutes from now) my time starts.

I have to complete four levels, if I fail then you, Lirliel and Cherrie became our slaves for 56 days.

Sorry for confusing you Celestial :(

schnookums

Well, this sucks, now I'm going to have to figure out how to record a video on my computer. Why?

because I AM THE GUY.

Yup, just beat it around 5 minutes ago...after about 20 hours of playing and I'd say around 350 deaths (the record is a bit bugged since your deaths are only counted if you save after dying...if you die a bunch of times but never save then they aren't counted.