Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

You don't play fair! -takes it back and goes to hide behind The Joker-  Let's see you try to get past him!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

Really... *Sighs and pulls out a M16 unloading it into the Joker and steals the kill* Your master dosnt scare me.

Harley Quinn

-cries-  That's... was... my Puddin'!  -growls and pulls out the bazooka, snatching the win first, then blowing him away-  MINE!
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

RomeoFalls

*Reforms behind Harley* You cant kill death my sweet *Steals the win*

Harley Quinn

You're death?!?! -screams and runs-  You can have it!
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Haha, Not that Death. Just a shadow of the past, broken and lost in this world of pain.

Harley Quinn

-stops-  Oh.  In that case... -steals it again and starts to run, pausing once more-  Wait... what do you mean a shadow of the past?
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Harley Quinn

Oh, no you don't!  Now you have to explain!  -steals win back again-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

And whys that *Pops the win into the air*

Harley Quinn

-catches it- Because I can't not know now.  Once I know that there is something to know, I have to know it!
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

But, eh. Id reather not *Steals win*

Harley Quinn

But you brought it up! -kicks him and steals it back-  You can't do that!  -whines- I have to know now.  I'll give you a cookie?
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

haha, I can cook. But nope. *Steals win*

Harley Quinn

That's beside the point!  -pouts-  Then I don't know why you said it.  No wonder I'm insane.  -steals it- Nope, it's mine. -runs before he can get her-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Ties Harley up* Im sorry my Sweet

Harley Quinn

This works. -likes being tied up, doesn't try to get the win this time-
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

*Hangs her up and kisses her lips* Not sit tight. :)

Harley Quinn

-kisses back, seems perfectly content-  Okay!
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

I will be using that later.

Despite the lies that your making, your love is mine for the taking, my love is just waiting to turn your tears to roses.

Harley Quinn

-shifts gaze back and forth- You'll be using... what, later?

Listen, poetry man, I'm in a fragile state as it is!
Ons/Offs - Absences

RomeoFalls

Nothing my sweet *Lifts her chin with one finger* and that was a song my dear.

Galanthor

*plays dark music and appears as a shadow* You're doomed *Sends out his fluffy army to cuddle everyone down and steals harley away as well as the win* I are teh cuddly ebil overlord, me no needs poetry, me has toyz and cookiez!

RomeoFalls

Ah, or so you think. *Steals win and Harley*

Harley Quinn

-squeaks out- Oh.  -gets taken by Galanthor, then is stolen back by Romeo- I'm getting dizzy, boys! -sees the opportunity before her and steals the win, running for dear life-
Ons/Offs - Absences