Smutty Pathfinder

Started by Jaded, August 21, 2014, 11:08:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

I'm interested but why lvl 1? Lvl 1 is kind of a sucky place to start for RP cuz pretty much everything can one shot you if it wants and you sometimes get shit rolls

MiraMirror

Merkay, I have the backstory in mind already, but I haven't the time to type it out until I get home tonight, so it's empty for now.  The character sheet is hyperlinked (just click the name) and links to the uploaded character sheet on Google Docs. I'll finish this up after work tonight!

Edit: Do we roll for height and weight, or can we fudge those as needed? I rolled for mine, but if we can change them, I'd like to do so.

Name: Miyara
Race: Catfolk (Non-furred)
Class: Monk (Zen Archer)

Birthday: July 21
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Skin: Light bronze with some signs of labor and marks
Hair: Messy, golden-brown hair, often covered by the turban she wears on her head
Eyes: Very light blue

Str: 14  (+2)
Dex: 16 (+3)
Con: 12 (+1)
Int: 8 (-1)
Wis: 16 (+3)
Cha: 10 (+0)

Backstory: Born into an underprivileged family, Miyara struggled from an early age to survive in the world.  Food was scarce, and their family only barely survived upon scraps and pieces, hardly something that could be called "enjoyable".  Her parents slaved away each and every day to bring home what meager earnings they could make, which all went towards tiny bits of food and milk, the bare minimum.  While she wasn't old enough to work on her own, she quickly learned to use her youth to her advantage, taking to the streets to beg for any tiny amount of coins passerby might feel generous enough to give her.  She even began learning how to sing and dance to give her a better chance, and while it was nothing compared to an actual occupation, she pooled what tiny earnings she'd made with her parents' earnings, helping however she could.  When she reached the age of fifteen, she was, at long last, able to get a job, something she sought out almost immediately, and she found one easily enough.  While the pay was pathetic, she was still helping in her own way.  Life was still so difficult, even with this new development, but she didn't complain, even when her stomach reprimanded her with its accusing growls.

One evening, upon arriving home from her tasks, she was greeted by the sound of jingling coins, the source of which was far too easy to see.  A large sack of what she could only guess were coins sat upon the tiny wooden table, taunting her with its contents...Finally! Finally they could live a real life, without eating scraps and trash...Finally, they wouldn't have to worry about starving or getting dehydrated! Finally, they could enjoy themselves, be somebody instead of clinging to dirt just to survive!  She had no idea where the gold came from, but she was far too excited to care...But she should have cared.  About half a year later, her father was found dead, a bloody axe found nearby.  While she and her mother grieved in the dead of night, a set of demanding knocks rained down upon the door.  Young Miyara opened the door, and was shoved aside as several fairly well-dressed individuals flooded their meager home, the gentleman in the lead immediately walking to her mother, who appeared to be mortified. Struggling to understand, she strained her eyes and ears to try interpreting something, anything that was being said... And then his gaze was upon her, the gaze of someone who's looking at an object of some kind.  A wicked grin formed on that face of his, and with a snap of his fingers, she found herself overwhelmed, even as she dug into the floor with her claws, kicking, clawing, crying and screaming for her mother, but her mother would not react.  She simply stared out the now-ajar door, as if she wasn't even "all there" anymore.

She awoke to the sounds of metal hitting something hard, clattering chains, and more than a little yelling.  Startled, she found that she was wearing shackles and ankle bindings, with a pickaxe nearby.  She struggled to grab it, but she persevered, eventually finding out that she was in a mining camp... That familiar man exited a far tent and headed straight for her, the catfolk girl instinctively backing up, something he only grinned wider at.  He explained what was going on with sadistic delight, and Miyara was stunned.  Her father had come to these people for money, and was scheduled to pay it back...But he never did, and when he failed to do so, he was murdered.  Her mother was going to be next, but upon seeing the youngling, he struck a compromise. Instead, he called Miyara an "indentured servant", stating that she would work for him to pay off the debt, but in reality, she was little more than a labor slave, forced to help mine out a large cavernous area for hours on end.  Being as young as she was, this didn't agree with her...A number of times, she would collapse and pass out from the work, only to be awoken by the harsh crack of a whip upon her skin upon her skin.  When she turned seventeen, he even saw fit to brand her upon each shoulder and her left arm, marking her as nothing more than property... She continued despite the harsh treatment, wondering when she would be free...She eventually broke free from her ignorance and, by a stroke of good luck, managed to escape her ankle bindings.  Seeing her opportunity, she traveled to the leader's tent, gazing upon his sleeping form with contempt. If she woke him up by attacking, surely she would be killed...No, instead she stole back some of her time from the cruel leader in the form of his shortbow, arrows, his outfit, and a pile of gold coins he kept upon his nightstand.  She immediately fled, and along her winding path through the lands, she donned his clothes, covering her shoulders with the loose-fitting clothes acceptable for those living in the desert.   Half-broken shackles remained upon her wrists, though weather had broken the chain in half.  Several small scars upon her skin, along with the dual brands upon her shoulder blades, reminded the girl of her ordeals, as well as her utter hatred of captivity...While she had no immediately plans, she would find herself in a grassy area soon enough, looking quite out of shape with her strange clothes and turban.

Personality/Description: Despite her past, or possibly because of it, Miyara tends to act cheerful and carefree, although she undergoes a very noticeable change in the company of anyone or anything that she perceives as a slaver or slave-owner.  In those situations, she often locks up, refuses to speak to them or even speak around them, and becomes fairly sharp-tongued.  She often loses herself to a state of temporary Zen when she's firing off arrows, though she's quick to panic when she's cornered.  She hides the brands on her shoulders and arm as well as she can, and doesn't enjoy wearing any kind of revealing clothing, instead choosing to don the turban stolen from her former master's belongings.  She is quite shy around the topic of sex, as she never truly experienced it, having grown up poor and having been captured upon finally enjoying life, and she's also prone to locking up in a furious blush if the subject comes up.

Kinks: I'm fine with pretty much anything. NC, Exotic, Bondage, Futa, etc.  Pretty much anything is fair game for me.
Exceptions: No scat/bathroom-related things, no guro, no hard vore, and no super-violent injuries in the bedroom.  I'm okay with rough play and scratches/cuts from certain things, but not things like cutting someone. Please, no.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Snake

Name: Masako Sabreheim
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
I'm just doing a placeholder here until I can properly generate a character :3

Shjade

Quote from: Snake on August 22, 2014, 02:33:30 PM
I'm interested but why lvl 1? Lvl 1 is kind of a sucky place to start for RP cuz pretty much everything can one shot you if it wants and you sometimes get shit rolls

I could be mistaken, but I believe that's much of the point. They might be trying to succeed, but their success is unlikely.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Zaer Darkwail

Snake may be hurt by my goblin encounter in the 3.5 DnD game which I am running (and which I admit I made huge mistake in calculating party ECL vs encounter CR). Anyways voice interest to play the villains/monsters party faces.

VonDoom

Here we go. I adjusted the descriptive entries for the purposes of this game -- statwise I still need to check if the equipment is viable with the money we get here and need to factor in the Psicrystal, which she didn't have originally. Please do tell me if you'd rather avoid Psionics, I can retool her to a different class and race with the same personality and just change things up from the moment her mentor arrived -- simple enough to make her a Sorcerer, Summoner or something along that end instead.

Lenora reclining in her favorite chair.

PC Description: Lenora Tiaret, Female Elan Tactician
Lenora was born the daughter of a bandit chief, grew up in the wild mountains amongst his loyal outlaws -- growing as as a bandit princess of sorts, she quickly gained a taste for power and wealth.

She probably would have become a bandit in her own right, if not for the Elan that came for her. He sensed a spark of psionic potential and took Lenora away from her group, proceeded to train her. Though at first unhappy by the sudden chance in circumstances, the prospect of supernatural power (and a rare kind at that) was alluring.  When she underwent the ritual to become something more than human, her mind felt crystal clear and she proceeded to study under her Elan mentor -- until, of course, she murdered him. He had plans to bring her to some sort of pacifistic meditative society which she wanted no part of.

Personality and Motivations: Though some comforts are lacking now, Lenora doesn't miss her past life. The perspective it has given her is something she appreciates, as it only makes her enjoy her new existence - one promising power and importance far beyond leading a mere bandit clan - all the more. She remains a greedy, vain and cruel woman full of ambition and pride. Though at least a little tempered and restrained by the imparted wisdom of her Elan mentor, Lenora likes the way she grew up to be. Why be a hero when she could be queen? But the way there is long and she would need much more experience and power to get anywhere.

For now, she opted for mercenary work, something to gather a bit of coin and maybe make a connection or two.

I imagine her as a cooperative character who is part of the group, but with villainous tendencies, the token 'won't shirk away from doing what's necessary' part would be hers -- if she takes a liking to a character or two, she might attempt to ravish them, or take it upon herself to turn the tables on an overly amorous villain or two.

Sexual Themes: The character is quite promiscuous, so Harem themes could be an option, or at least open relationships. She has a strong control streak, but doesn't have to express it all the time in her sex life. Dominant scenes are suitable for her, perhaps even including some S&M, if an appropriate 'victim' is found.  Turning things around on her works fine for me, too, though I don't really want to see her 'broken' on a permanent basis, more something to potentially try and mete out a come-uppance for later.  She has the thoughts of sweet, sweet revenge to keep her sane. Except maybe if magic and drugs get involved, which … I can deal with, but would rather have as a 'bad end' scenario that doesn't last for half a game.

She favors both men and women, but can't abide weakness in males.

Extreme Content: No toilet stuff, as most others. For this character, I'm actually fine with a bit of blood-letting as long as it's not a huge focus, but no actual guro or vore. I normally prefer a focus on forced pleasure rather than pain, but this character can be quite vicious and has those Elan racial abilities, so she can take it if she has to. Rape's fine and for all, er, classically plug-able holes are available. Monsters are obviously fine, as are gangbangs. Scarring is ... well, fine as a result of being beaten up badly or tortured non-sexually, as long as it ends up aesthetically pleasing after being healed. Tattoos or brandings are ... well, as long as they can be magically healed/removed, they're fine, though she'll have a intricate pattern of tattoos to start with. And the scars as described.

In line with her above preferences, s&m and bondage are obviously alright as well. So are drugs and magic control, but as noted above, I'd rather not she get broken on a permanent basis by either of those unless it's an actual bad end.

I'm cool with Pregnancy, but outside of very unusual circumstances, Elans as Aberrations shouldn't really be able to get pregnant. Getting stuffed full of demon/tentacle-eggs is fine, too. Those don't need a fertile womb.  ;D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Lenora, 1st Level, Neutral Evil, Elan Tactician

Name: Lenora Tiaret
Class: Tactician
Type: Elan
Size: Medium
Speed: 30 ft.
                  ABILITY SCORES

Str 12(+1)Cost:2 pts
Dex 14(+2)Cost:5 pts
Con 14(+2)Cost:5 pts
Int 18(+4)Cost: 10 pts+2 Race
Wis 8(-1)Cost:-2 pts
Cha 14(+2)Cost:5 pts

Init: +4
HP: 10
HD: d8
PP: 6
AC (Regular): 19 (10+2 Dex+6 Armor+1 Shield)
AC (Scouting): 16 (10+2 Dex+3 Armor+1 Shield)
Saves: Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +1
       Conditional: +1 to Will vs. Mindaffecting spells and abilities
+0 BAB: Melee +1 | Ranged +2
Attacks:
   Dagger, +1 Melee, +2 Ranged; 1d4+1; 19-20/x2; p/s; 10'
   Scimitar; +1 Melee; 1d6+1; 18-20/x2; s
   Light crossbow; +2 ranged; 1d8; 19-20/x2; p; 80'
   Tube arrow shooter; +2 ranged; 1d4; x2; p; 40'

LANGUAGES: Common, Draconic, Elven, Orc, Undercommon
TRAITS

1. CharmingSocial Trait
2. ReactionaryCombat Trait
FEATS:

1. Psionic TalentFree Racial
2. Psicrystal Affinity1st Level

RACIAL FEATURES
Ability Score Racial Traits:+2 to one ability score: Elans gain a +2 bonus to one ability score chosen at creation to represent their varied nature.
Size: Elan are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Base Speed: Elans have a base speed of 30 feet.
Languages: Elans begin play speaking Common. Elans with high Intelligence scores can choose any languages they want (except secret languages, such as Druidic).
Aberrant Nature: Although human in appearance, elans suffer from a nature slightly off from the rest of the non-elan society. They suffer a -1 penalty to Charisma-based skill checks when dealing with non-elans.
Naturally Psionic: Elans gain the Wild Talent feat as a bonus feat at 1st level. If an elan takes levels in a psionic class, she instead gains the Psionic Talent feat..
Resistence (Su): Elans can use psionic energy to increase their resistance to various forms of attack. As an immediate action, an elan can spend 1 power point to gain a +4 racial bonus on saving throws until the beginning of her next action.
Resilience (Su): When an elan takes damage, he can spend power points to reduce its severity. As an immediate action, he can reduce the damage he is about to take by 2 hit points for every 1 power point he spends.
Repletion (Su): An elan can sustain his body without need of food or water. If he spends 1 power point, an elan does not need to eat or drink for 24 hours.
Psionic Abtitude: When an elan takes a level in a favored class, he can choose to gain an additional power point instead of a hit point or skill point.

CLASS FEATURES: Tactician
Collective, Coordinated Strike (+1), Lesser Strategies
Weapon and Armor Proficiency: Tacticians are proficient with all simple and martial weapons, with all types of light and medium armor, and with shields (except tower shields).
FAVORED CLASS BONUS: Add +1 to hit point or +1 skill rank or +1 power point to the character
.     1st Level: +1 power point
POWERS KNOWN
LESSER STRATEGIES/TALENTS (3)
   Conceal Thoughts
   Distract
   Telepathic Lash
1st Level (1)
   Entangling Debris

SKILLS (4/level: 4 Class+4 Int)
  +2 Acrobatics (Dex) <0 Rank+2 Dex>
  +4 Appraise (Int) <0 Rank+4 Int>
  +3 Autohypnosis (Wis) <1 Rank-1 Wis+3 Class Skill>
  +6 Bluff (Cha) <1 Rank+2 Cha+3 Class Skill>
  +1 Climb (Str) <0 Rank+1 Str>
  +6 Diplomacy (Cha) <1 Rank+2 Cha+3 Class Skill>
  +2 Disguise (Cha) <0 Rank+2 Cha>
  +2 Escape Artist (Dex) <0 Rank+2 Dex>
  +2 Fly (Dex) <0 Rank+2 Dex>
    -  Handle Animal (Cha) <0 Rank+2 Cha>
  +6 Intimidate (Cha) <1 Rank+2 Cha+3 Class Skill>
  +8 Knowledge (Psionics) (Int) <1 Rank+4 Int+3 Class Skill>
    -  Linguistics (Int) <0 Rank+4 Int>
  +3 Perception (Wis) <1 Rank-1 Wis+3 Class Skill>
  +6 Perform (Dance)  (Cha) <1 Rank+2 Cha+3 Class Skill>
  +2 Ride (Dex) <0 Rank+2 Dex>
  +3 Sense Motive (Wis) <1 Rank-1 Wis+3 Class Skill>
    -  Sleight of Hand (Dex) <0 Rank+2 Dex>
    -  Spellcraft (Int) <0 Rank+4 Int>
  +7 Stealth (Dex) <1 Rank+2 Dex +3 Class Skill+1 Trait bonus>
   -1 Survival (Wis) <0 Rank-1 Wis>
  +1 Swim (Str) <0 Rank+1 Str>
    -  Use Magic Device (Cha) <0 Rank+2 Cha>

Conditionals:
-1 to all CHA-based skills vs. Non-Elans (Racial)
+1 Bluff/Diplomacy vs. all potentially sexually attracted (trait)
+1 potential circumstance bonus on CHA-based skills (perfume)

EQUIPMENT
Dagger, 2x, 4gp
Light crossbow, 35gp
Scimitar, 15gp
Tube arrow shooter, 3gp
Buckler, 5gp
Four-mirror armor, 45gp
Studded leather, 25gp
---
Grooming kit, 1gp
Backpack, 2gp
Bedroll, 1sp
Bell net, 2gp
Caltrops, 3x, 3gp
Chalk, 1cp
Flint and steel, 1gp
Perfume, 5gp
Powder, 1cp
Rope, 1gp
Torch, 3x, 3cp
Twine, 50', 1cp
Waterskin, 1gp
Whetstone, 2cp
Wrist sheath, 1gp
5gp, 8sp, 2cp
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Snake

(nah that's not the reason Zaer. Just I personally prefer to start around lvl 5-6, more options. more chances to do nifty things.)

Zaer Darkwail

Aha, my bad then :P. I just thought you still were upset about my 'oops' moment there. I once in RL I did same thing when I was tired and my original planned encounter with 15 orcs + 1 ogre turned into '15 ogres and 1 titan' vs the party. They did survive it however and it was suitably epic.

Ershin

Very interested in this!
I'll be heading to bed shortly and will have my application up tomorrow, but I wanted to ask if you'll be choosing players on a first-come-first-serve basis, or will you choose after a deadline?

Crimson

I'm kind of interested in This.
I'm kinda curious what sort of extreme content there is gonna be.
May try out a the new swashbuckler ^^
Will get more details up tomorrow!

Faeli

I am lonely in the villain camp!

1651Leviathan

Would the bloodrager or warpriest classes be allowed?

Jaded

I'll cut off interest now as it has been a full day and is already overloaded (wow, interest explosion).  However I will give people (who have at least expressed their interest through a post in this thread) a couple of days to get in a full concept if they haven't already.  I haven't had a chance yet to read over the submitted characters, so can't provide feedback yet (end of the week is never great timewise for me).  However I will go through them all (and choose the party) on Sunday evening or Monday at the latest. 

I won't be choosing on a first-come-first-serve, and will be limiting it to an 8 person party unless someone wanted to help as an assistant GM. 

Thanks for your interest everyone and sorry that I can't accept you all!

Quote from: Thorne on August 22, 2014, 01:51:34 AM
.. Even if she has a good reason to be a noble? *debates how important the fluff is to the concept*
It doesn't make all that much difference, really - actually /using/ most of those abilities only happens when the excrement has well-and-truly hit the blades (less she has to lie to an ally, the better, although she's not averse to lying to people). Still ... hm. I need to think on that a minute.

While I debate that, if it helps, character isn't a spellcaster, she's a melee fighter, prefers to fight with a polearm. I was going to use the Unbreakable Archetype for her, although Polearm Master would also fit.

They just seem to get far too many bonuses to ability scores.  If (IC) your character is a noble, I'd prefer you go with http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/advancedRaceGuide/featuredRaces/drow.html the one there and use the Feats that they list there for Drow Nobility.

Quote from: Muse on August 22, 2014, 09:59:32 AM
  Oh!  Oh! 

Please count me in! I'd love to play a cleric for you? 

If you're using Golarion's pantheon, perhaps a human priestess of Saranrae?  Weak, but graceful, wise, and charismatic?  A sparky and tender hearted redhead who loves todance but gets a secret thrill from battlign evil with her scimitar? 

Or if it's too late for her, I'd also enjoy assisting by taking villainous rolls. 

I will be using Golarion's pantheon, though not specifically setting it in that world.  So Saranrae is fine.

Quote from: Faeli on August 22, 2014, 11:16:10 AM
Well I will sign up as a potential female villainous... though I can also make a character if people in the group aren't into being mollested by another girl :)

As for my fellow villains... we can certainly play with the different scenarios which would lead to a girl being amidst the rapists' ranks, I am open to ideas :)

Sounds good, thanks. :-)  I'll PM you and the other villains after I close recruitment to discuss things. 

Quote from: Autocad on August 22, 2014, 11:50:27 AM
Do you want a character sheet now or after you've picked the players?

Once I've picked players, as I unfortunately can't guarantee access to everyone.

Quote from: Robyn Hood on August 22, 2014, 01:22:32 PM
I have a Mermaid character I would very much like to use to participate in this. I used the Pathfinder race build rules and will send you that if it is something you'll consider. I can modify the background to fit the situation better if there is a problem.  I will have a character sheet up later today.

Can you send me the build you came up with for her race?

Quote from: Snake on August 22, 2014, 02:33:30 PM

Simplicity, lower powered heroines, etc.

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on August 22, 2014, 02:36:24 PM
Edit: Do we roll for height and weight, or can we fudge those as needed? I rolled for mine, but if we can change them, I'd like to do so.

I'm fine with rolling or choosing.

Quote from: Ershin on August 22, 2014, 06:09:56 PM
Very interested in this!
I'll be heading to bed shortly and will have my application up tomorrow, but I wanted to ask if you'll be choosing players on a first-come-first-serve basis, or will you choose after a deadline?

After a deadline.  See above. 

Quote from: Crimson on August 22, 2014, 07:56:37 PM
I'm kind of interested in This.
I'm kinda curious what sort of extreme content there is gonna be.
May try out a the new swashbuckler ^^
Will get more details up tomorrow!

The extreme content would depend on what the individual players are interested in.

Quote from: Faeli on August 22, 2014, 09:59:24 PM
I am lonely in the villain camp!

Just two of you (plus myself) so far it looks like. 

Quote from: 1651Leviathan on August 22, 2014, 11:19:00 PM
Would the bloodrager or warpriest classes be allowed?

Either should be fine.

Hopefully I didn't miss any questions, if I did it wasn't intentional, so just repost it or let me know. 

MiraMirror

Mmmkay, I'll alter her height and weight a bit, probably by making her at least a teensy bit taller. ^^

Chulanowa

But.. .but... but... Nooooo!

Maybe there'll be an opening  ;D I mean besides all the ones already presented... *Cough*

Jaded

Quote from: Chulanowa on August 22, 2014, 11:43:29 PM
But.. .but... but... Nooooo!

Maybe there'll be an opening  ;D I mean besides all the ones already presented... *Cough*

If you want to add a concept that's fine.  Will say the cutoff was midnight.

I am also still accepting villains, if anyone is interested in that side.

Chulanowa

Well if i can squeeze in, then yes, I'm interested  ;D

Also, you mention villains. I have two questions - One, how villainous are we talking, and two, do they have to be male? Would female or futa be allowed in that regard?

Faeli

I am already the token female villain!

J/k :P

Also, be aware the villains won't be playing a single character, so expect your person to get killed / captured / castrated on a regular basis (I am quite looking forward to the capture, tbqh)

Thorne

Quote from: Jaded on August 22, 2014, 11:26:44 PM

They just seem to get far too many bonuses to ability scores.  If (IC) your character is a noble, I'd prefer you go with http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/advancedRaceGuide/featuredRaces/drow.html the one there and use the Feats that they list there for Drow Nobility.

Hm. I didn't actually notice the massive lump of ability score bonuses, to be honest (shows you how much attention I pay when I'm building for concept). However, the feats will do what I need - I think - and I can work with that. I'll go organize a sheet.
Writer of horrors, artist of mayhem.

Currently available, frequently lurking.
Ons and Offs
Absences and Apologies
Ideas and inspirations: small groups

eBadger

If you're still looking for villains (I don't see a single male on the naughty list!) I'd be interested in joining. 

MiraMirror

Mmmkay, background is (tentatively) finished up above.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Jaded on August 22, 2014, 11:26:44 PM
Just two of you (plus myself) so far it looks like.

*coughs*

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 22, 2014, 03:34:50 PM
Snake may be hurt by my goblin encounter in the 3.5 DnD game which I am running (and which I admit I made huge mistake in calculating party ECL vs encounter CR). Anyways voice interest to play the villains/monsters party faces.

So to repeat; I have interest to play villains in this pathfinder.

Faeli

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on August 23, 2014, 05:26:54 AM
*coughs*

So to repeat; I have interest to play villains in this pathfinder.

I believe you are the other one (she said we were two!)

Zaer Darkwail

Ah! My bad then, she did not quote me so I wondered did she miss my post :P.

1651Leviathan

Edit: Augusta is finished now. I included a writing sample to show how she speaks, in particular, because why not. :P

Augusta Malinkova
Human Bloodrager

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Description: Augusta's pale face is at once stern and haughty, dispassionate and cold.  She has high, prominent cheekbones that frame her face; a pointed chin; and a small mouth, the lips of which are often pursed.  Long, lustrous jet black hair falls around her shoulders like a cloak.  Thin, arching eyebrows, and a sharp, dagger-like nose complete the picture.  Her cutting eyes are tinted with crimson, an indication of her heritage, and bear simultaneously a cold, calculating glint, fiery ambition, and deep lust.

Augusta cuts an authoritarian figure, with her back perfectly straight, her hands clasped behind her, and her head held high atop her slender neck. She wears dark grey armour that accentuates the curves of her pale form with its jagged plates and the crimson fabric beneath. It rises to a high collar around her neck that holds her head high. A long cloak drapes over her shoulders, black, with sleek fur lining the top. Her intimidating presence is amplified by the long, strait edged sword that rests on her hip, its hilt bound with black leather, and its blade razor sharp.

History/Writing Sample:The evening mists cling to the harsh hills of Issia, holding fast to the trunks of grey-green pines.  The sky overhead is clear, illuminated faintly by the rays of the distant setting sun.  A road runs between the hills, winding its way southward, angling towards Grayhaven, and from there down into warmer, foreign climes.  Along the road trundles a simple wagon, drawn by a pair of shaggy horses and driven by an equally shaggy man.  He is not alone, however: Sitting beside him, though far apart, is an austere female, dark of hair, and cloaked in mink fur.

She is bad company, the driver thinks.  But she paid well to go south.  He avoids casting his gaze in her direction, focusing on the road.  She does the same, though her dark reddish pupils glint keenly, lost in thought.

"'Born: Port Ice, to my noble father, whose wine cellar proved far too shallow for his appetite, and my equally-noble mother, who rated far below crushed Silverhall grapes so far as her husband's interests were concerned.' It shall say that on my epitaph, should circumstances conspire so as to grant me such luxury."

The driver turns his head abruptly: she had talked, at last.  He takes a long pause.  She does not seem to acknowledge his presence, so he replies, his voice hesitant.  "Sounds like there's a story there, ma'am."

She turns to him, fixing him in a dispassionate gaze, as though he is an object, rather than a person.  The look is held just enough for discomfort to surface in the driver.  Then she speaks.  "There is always a story.  The question is whether it is worth the breath of telling.  And, so we are clear, I make no promises at all with regards to mine."

She pauses, her lips slightly pursed, as if vaguely annoyed at something.  Her voice comes again, perfectly accented, crisp and clean.  "I spoke of my epitaph, but I was misleading.  I shall have to find some other use for that phrase, for I do not intend to die."  There is a feverish fervour in her eye, a sort of gleam.  Then her pale face shows a cunning smirk.  "And if I do, I do not think that there shall be time or space for such a message."

"You, er, don't intend to die, did you say," the driver asks cautiously. 

The woman looks at the driver, her eyes narrowing, and she snaps:  "You think me demented, I gather from the unsubtle look of superstitious terror that has settled upon your face.  But I assure you, I do not mean what I say literally, necessarily, though that certainly would provide one method."  Her thin eyebrows settle high in her forehead, unimpressed.  "And I see that horror morphs with remarkable alacrity into something far more vapid.  So I must explain..."

In the frosty northlands, the Malinkov family has always sought ever more power. Ambitious nobles, they schemed and plotted, accumulating land and wealth. But it was never enough. For generations, they sought after the throne, only to be thwarted in that final goal. One lady of the Malinkov family, Baroness Katerina, turned to a dark path in her pursuit of power. She took up the practice of magic and made a pact with a devil, a master of ambition and lust. The ritual was sealed by fornication, and the baroness grew pregnant, content in the knowledge that future generations would carry a hidden, infernal power.

Augusta is the product of that coupling. Raised in the harsh cold of her homeland and the luxury of her station, she is the product of both, aristocratic and cold. As a child, her infernal taint manifested itself in unnatural aptitudes, particularly for violence. She was thus trained in the arts of combat, taking great pleasure in crushing most of her fellow trainees and seducing the ones that bested her. Her lineage and her devil's blood conspired to give her an unmatched lust for power, and soon, she acted on it. Augusta murdered the King's wife in cold blood, in a bid to usurp her position. But she was found out and forced to flee in the night from her homeland.

She has spent two years on the move, not out of fear any more, but instead out of a restless craving for new things. She fights as a mercenary, ruthless and efficient. Power, she knows, can come at the point of a sword as easily as from a throne. But perhaps her fate is not to find what she seeks, but instead to be a mere amusement for some observing devil lord, idly pulling her strings toward depravity.

Extreme Content: As with most other answers, bathroom things and major gore are no's. Noncon is good, though I prefer when it's more forced pleasure than excruciating pain. Monsters of all sizes and sorts are great fun, as is basically anything involving a group (orgies, gangbangs, etc).

Basic Sheet: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=995478