News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stormie

-shakes head no-
no im not...
-puts finger tip to her mouth is a sensual manner-

Insanityenviesme

-melts into a big puddle of want-
Bad stormie...
-pouts because she is such a hot tease-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Stormie

-whispers in your ear-
im a very bad girl....guess Elliquiy is missing out on the good irish fun i could deliver....oh well
-shrugs and smiles-

Insanityenviesme

-smiles-Irish?!! Damn, talk about getting lucky!
-realizes I've not got  lucky yet-
Ohh shuutt..this is not fair :(
-squirms-
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-smirks-
yeah now you know how i feel when you want something you cant have due to an approval process. its a really crappy feeling to get placed on hold ya know.
anyways...-looks down-

Insanityenviesme

Awww...
-huggles-
I'm sorry, sweetie..I hope you get approved very soon! I'll have a nice big present waiting for you :)
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

well in 2011.
-hugs him back weakly-
anyways im sorry but im gonna get off the interwebs now to go to bed, i worked 14 hours today
and i work tomorrow as well.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Stormie

yeah if my back pain will go away. I found a hard bump on my left hip area. its either muscle inflammation do to my new shoes. they are called trim offs and they help tone my thighs calves and butt and help with my posture as a added bonus. Its not like I need toning because Im a soccer player anyways. IRISH SOCCER WOOT

Insanityenviesme

-laughs-
Get to bed, Stormie!!
-squirms, wondering why soccer players are so sexy-
Moments of Sanity

Stormie

-eyes widen when she was yelled at-
y-yes..going to bed now...
-trembles-

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Bubbles

psshhT!..nmm how are you,AZ..?*whispers very low and drinks her Red bull with OJ.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Lucius Cornelius

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

not only a taste, you can have so much of me as you like, i give you all of me

Stormie

Azrael Annavianna

When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

Autumn52

Whispers *you are special yourself handsome*

giggles and blushes
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Azrael Annavianna

I 'know' your special..... I am always waiting....

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Brian Boru

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Bubbles

sshh..I try to rest here-sips from her energy drink and closes eyes,putting head on the wall.
A/AO/O's
No more RP's.I am swamped for now.

Sweet Trouble

Ahhh are you OK, how about a brownie? Chocolate is a cure all right?