Interest Check: One Piece RP?

Started by Wolfy, May 02, 2012, 09:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

:D back again to test the waters. <3

Silk

Will be keeping watch, what sort of rp did you have in mind though, Origonal cast, new cast, overall plot and mission? ;)

Wolfy

New Cast.

Clockwork pirates, a new pirate crew that has formed in the south blue, despite a heavy navy/military presence in the region.

It would also be set after Luffy's adventures on the high seas, during a time when the Navy has a larger presence, as does the World Government. However, pirate crews are beginning to form again to chase down a legendary treasure, as well as to stop the Navy from gaining total control of the seas.

Wolfy

:/ I seem to be my own worst enemy in killing interest for things.

kingmaster1

hey, I remember the last time you tested this, if you're still looking I can drum up a character  :-)

Vaulera

I have returned for the third time, still interested.

Wolfy

@_@....Only three people..well, that's good....

if they're still interested. >_<

kingmaster1

ShadowFox89

I'm interested... If you can manage to post more than once a month.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 15, 2012, 10:28:47 PM
I'm interested... If you can manage to post more than once a month.

I promise nothing.

...<_<>_>..But sometimes I can't help it. Honest.

kingmaster1

well, If we're on a group thing (although we wouldn't want to leave any behind) we could keep moving without everyone

ShadowFox89

I'd probably go with a Haki using swordsman... If we can grab Devil-Fruits, maybe a Wind-Logia fruit using.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

kingmaster1

If we are going to start putting up characters, I have one that I would like to put in, I've been waiting to use in an rp like this  :-)

ShadowFox89

Not off to a good start, Wolfy....

And on second thought, I'm gonna drop the Haki part of the character, at least at start. It's something to work up towards.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

It's simply an interest check...*pokes Shadowfox*

Buuuuuut...it seems this is getting some attention.

kingmaster1

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Tydorei

ShadowFox89

There's enough people here to run a full crew. And I've already figured out a sword style for my character.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

well, tydorei didn't really say she was interested...unless that is what the dots meant...I might just be too tired....also I'm planning on a swordsman as well...hopefully that isn't a problem.

and one concern, I was involved in the last attempt of this that wolfy made and I can't help but feel paranoid about this one, I'm just hoping things go better this time...

ShadowFox89

Wolfy is just one of those people who need a kick to keep going..... I would know, I'm also one of those people :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

Wolfy

Now now..I wonder where we should take this?

I mean , do you guys like my idea? D:

ShadowFox89

I'm fairly certain we do :P

Also: post in Arachne's!
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

ShadowFox89

Another game Wolfy has going.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

does it have to do with this? (I'm wondering that non sarcastically I promise  :-) )

Tydorei

ShadowFox89

I have no idea if Tydorei is interested in this or not >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Quote from: Tydorei on May 19, 2012, 11:30:01 PM

I get it. She's going to make a mute character. <3

I like it, getting out of the box! It's perfect. <3

Kimera

I liked one of Wolfy's previous games, so I'm interested

Any more information on what this game is about

Xain903

I also want to make a character for this if I can ^^ also the story idea seems fine considering it gives us a lot of people places and things to explore. If you want any real help making a storyline I can try to assist as best I can, though i'm not the best when it comes to being an idea man.

Wolfy

Sooooooooooo....

We're setting this after the end of the original.

What do you guys think about Devil Fruit powers? Should they be re-opened, or should we have new ones?

ShadowFox89

Well, I personally plan on a wind based Logia user....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Xain903

Personally I think we should make our own just because it will give us chances to be creative. Afterall from what I have seen this series has just about any power one can imagine available, I'm sure we could come up with something that hasn't been chosen yet. Though if everyone else wants to make a character with a similar ability to the series I don't mind XD

Wolfy

Hmm.....

Well certainly made up devil fruits are a must, as long as they aren't too strong...

ShadowFox89

Start off small on the power scale and work our way up. No Haki, Devil-Fruit users only have the basic understanding  of their abilities. To put a power scale in perspective, any Marine Captain we face would be even to our strength and it should be a hard fight to compare to them.

That's the wonderful thing about One Piece, enemies can be adjusted to our strengths rather than us pulling back to equal them.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Hmm...

Well, I had originally intended to create my own Devil Fruit...The Gear Gear No Mi.

A Paramecia type fruit that allows the user to not only create gears out of thin air on their own body (And use them, mind you) but also place them on other things as well.

ShadowFox89

Clockwork ship?

edit: Actually, that'd work for our crew name, the Clockwork Pirates.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

I imagined the ship would be more...steampunk-ish.

But eh, the name really did come from that power.....

Which I can tell, you're all laughing at! *points accusingly*

ShadowFox89

Actually, I'm laughing at your avatar :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Hmmph....

Well Just remember..in One Piece, it's not what kind of power you have....but how you use it.

ShadowFox89

Moth Moth Fruit, gives the user the ability to summon a swarm of moths.... Including clothes eating moths :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 20, 2012, 02:42:46 PM
Moth Moth Fruit, gives the user the ability to summon a swarm of moths.... Including clothes eating moths :P

Well no. :/

I mean, Paramecia fruits all follow the same theme, thereby being based on either a adjective (Stretchy, Thin, Heavy, Etc.) or being based on an Object. (Bombs, Doors, Candles/Wax, etc.)....

so...You could be a Zoan, though.

Xain903

I'm thinking of being a doctor who had the inject inject fruit, basically gives him the ability to make any part of his body into a syringe which he can use to inject various substances (anything from morphine to poison) into the people he fights, of course at first all he can do is make his fingers into syringes but eventually he'll get better at it.

edit: Also no he can't make the substances from thin air, he has to actually draw what he plans on injecting from a bottle the same way anyone with a syringe would have to, that way he actually has to choose what he plans on putting into people so there is more strategy.

Wolfy

Interesting...<3

I also have a new Fruit idea for my character...but...it's a mythic zoan. >_>

kingmaster1

well if everyone has a devil fruit power I guess I could have.... hmm... I can't decide if I want a Zoan or a paramecia..... I could probably pull up one for each but a paramecia would be more fitting to the character....

I really like the power to absorb things so I might go with something like that... I'll think about it....

ShadowFox89

Quote from: Xain903 on May 20, 2012, 03:17:38 PM
I'm thinking of being a doctor who had the inject inject fruit, basically gives him the ability to make any part of his body into a syringe which he can use to inject various substances (anything from morphine to poison) into the people he fights, of course at first all he can do is make his fingers into syringes but eventually he'll get better at it.

Hmm... that has some power perversion potential....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Alright...so Here's three ideas for my character, who is the captain of this crew.

1. Paramecia Type Fruit, Gear Gear No Mi. Allows one to create gears on their body and other objects, and make them spin/work appropriately.

Pirate name: Clockwork Pirates.

Flag: A smiley design, only the outer portion is gear shaped instead0, and the eyes have steam-punk goggles drawn over them.

2. Logia Type Fruit, Kaze Kaze No Mi. Allows one to control, become, and generate Air/Wind.

Pirate name: Hurricane Pirates.

Flag: A skull and Crossbones design. The Skull has an Eyepatch (Naturally) and is surrounded by a Tornado/Hurricane.

3. Mythic Zoan Fruit, Inu Inu No Mi: Model Raiju.

Allows one to take on the form of a Raiju, or a Lightning Wolf. The Wolf is quite large, about the size of a small dingy/boat. The Fruit also gives it's owner the power to control/become electricity, as well as transform into a ball of electricity to travel while in Half-zoan form. It also allows one to fly in their full wolf form. And of course, they get all the powers of a normal Wolf as well..enhanced hearing, Smell, sight, etc, etc.

Pirate Name: Tempest Pirates.

Flag: A skull and Cross-bones design, where the Skull is shaped like a Wolf-Skull, and the Crossbones are replaced by lightning bolts.

What do you guys think?

ShadowFox89

Well, I don't intend to be the captain, so #2 is out :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

I quite like the third one  ;D

and I' now thinking of going with a Zoan power as well :P

Wolfy

Quote from: kingmaster1 on May 25, 2012, 09:02:29 PM
I quite like the third one  ;D

and I' now thinking of going with a Zoan power as well :P
Well, just remember, Mythic Zoan's are very rare.

So I can only allow mine and maybe one other. *poke* But regular zoans are perfectly fine.

kingmaster1

so....just so I'm sure, a zoan is like what chopper has?

ShadowFox89

A zoan turns you into some kind of animal.

I plan on my character learning Haki at some point.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Quote from: kingmaster1 on May 25, 2012, 10:04:06 PM
so....just so I'm sure, a zoan is like what chopper has?

Exactly.

He ate the Human Human Fruit...while as a Reindeer.

So now he's a humanoid Reindeer.

kingmaster1

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vaulera

I really like zoan fruit, as they were only briefly touched on and displayed with CP9, their haki and zoan, I just don't know what type I would want.

kingmaster1

so for my zoan I'm disputing on dragon or pheonix....

either would be really fun to work with... I'll flip a coin!!

....heads! dragon zoan!

I shall start to work on it!

ShadowFox89

Dragon Zoan, Raijin Zoan, Wind Logia, Clockwork Paramecia, and Syringe Paramecia.

God help us all if our ship sinks... Well, you guys I mean. I can just fly away :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

Tydorei

Yeah. I wondering should I make a Fruit user or a non fruit user. I will decide once character sheets are made.

Vaulera

You know, I actually think i'm going to run a sharpshooter, something like Usopp, just less cowardly and less nosey.

Wolfy

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

Wolfy

Well..if we go with the Clockwork Pirates name...this has to be our flag.

ShadowFox89

Works for me. My pirate would probably have the symbol tattoo'd on her somewhere.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on May 27, 2012, 03:48:09 PM
Works for me. My pirate would probably have the symbol tattoo'd on her somewhere.

On the back. Right above her rump.

DO EET. xD

ShadowFox89

I'm halfway tempted to name each of the techniques in her fighting style for the ten forms of the Ten Commandments Sword from Rave Master.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Bleh..that can be our flag no matter what.

I'm too lazy to find others....character sheet:

Name:
Devil Fruit powers (If any):
History:
Ons:
Offs:
Favorite Position:
Position on ship:

ShadowFox89

Hey Wolfy... How about a post in Arachne's?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

should we post that character sheet here?

Wolfy

Of course. <3.

And I have a new Mythic Zoan Idea......Teehee. <3

ShadowFox89

Mythic Zoan: Tentacle Monster >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Nopes....

I think I'll actually use this one...<3

ShadowFox89

I'm still going to go with Kaze Kaze no Mi, Wind Wind Fruit.

Character personality.... http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/GenkiGirl
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

My fruit?

Hito Hito No Mi, Model Succubus.

Let's one change into a seductive demoness and gain all the powers of a succubus, from feeding off of sexual energy to heal herself, to creating energy constructs out of darkness, like swords, barriers, etc.

She can also control pheramones to attract someone to her...and of course, demon wings that allow her to fly, and a prehensile tail.

Now the only question is...should I make my character fully female, or should I make it a male that ate this fruit, allowing him to have a middle, Futa Form. xD

kingmaster1

normal form:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
http://img-cache.cdn.gaiaonline.com/7b1fc6c668e7666255823f0e92be0637/http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s273/vale_077/anime_red_warrior1.jpg

with dragon traits:

and this would be the full dragon form:

Name: Marcus Lerron

Personality: A nice guy with a short temper. He loves spending time with people and getting drunk, although he tends to pick fights when he's drunk. He's very respectful and defensive of women, often going off the handle if one is hurt around him. He's very loyal to his crew and will often attack those who try to discredit it and will always fight to defend it's name and honor. He will often joke around with people and is very curious about things he finds. He has a small problem with sticky fingers. If he finds something, no matter what it is, he will take it. So a bit of a hoarder as well.

Devil Fruit powers (If any): He ate the Drago Drago zoan fruit. He can use dragon abilities and appearance. In his normal human form he has a strong tolerance to heat and his skin is very durable, but not to the point that a bullet won't hurt him.

In his second form his skin grows red and slightly scaley, becoming twice as durable and able to deflect most normal attacks. He also gains sharp black claws that will easily shatter through wood and stone. He can also breath fire to slight extent, not a massive stream of it but a good amount. The fire can easily cause metals to melt and will turn wood to cinder in mere seconds. He also has the ability to fly, his wings aren't incredibly strong though. He can comfortably carry himself and another person but any more and it becomes a very taxing strain.

In his third form his body becomes longer and has a red mane grow along his body. Although powerful in this state, since all of his abilities are brought to the fullest extent, his consciousness dims and he has little control over the things he does, he often requires guidance and direction for where to use his powers. His ability to fly is greatly improved, being able to carry five or six people comfortably. His fire breathing is greatly increased, being able to stretch a long distance and in a great quantity.

History:When he was a teenager him and his twin sister were taken away from their parents by the marines. On their way to the marine headquarters they were attacked by strong pirates. The marines were killed and the ship sank, the pirates only took two captives, him and his sister. After a few months of cleaning their ship the captain stopped on an island. It was deserted and she sent Marcus out to scout. When he got back the ship was gone and so was his sister. He spent a year on that island alone, waiting for rescue and an opportunity to find his beloved sister. It took a long time but eventually a marine ship had seen his distress signal and stopped, rescuing him. He stood with them for a while, learning some combat techniques.

While he was on the ship his curiosity built and he explored the cargo bay. Nothing caught his eye until he saw a large chest, lined in gold medal and padded with red cushion. A large lock kept it shut, it took him days to break it and finally open the chest. Inside was a smaller box that was unlocked. He opened it and found the Drago Drago fruit. He took the box with him and stashed it under his bed, he didn't know why it was special but he wanted to keep it. A few days later he heard the captain talking about a devil's fruit they'd gotten and Marcus put two and two together. He constantly nursed the need to find his sister and get revenge on the pirates that took her. He needed to get strong so he ate the fruit and began trying to figure out the powers.

After spending three years on the marine ship he got off at a port town and got a job. He lived there peacefully until he met a pirate who also held a zoan fruit ability. He questioned the man and he agreed to help him train. It took years of hard training but he eventually got the powers that he holds today. Now he sails to find his sister, not knowing if she is even alive or not.

Ons: everything normal is fine for him although he does have a fetish for taking girls in the...rear end.

Offs: watersports, skat, intense pain, most of the weirder things.

Favorite Position: doggy!  ;D

Position on ship: He had a good amount of cook training on the marines ship so I was thinking chef  :-)

hopefully this is good, if any concerns come up tell me and I'll patch it up  :-)

Vaulera

Appearance: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=828170 (Pretend that Hat thing isn't there lol)

Name: Kyria Tetsuyo

Personality: Kyria is a cool and calculated woman, never quite apathetic but never quite enthused, her temper just never seems to wear away. Although it has only happened a few times, when Kyria's anger snaps free it is like an inferno. Despite her demeanor, Kyria very much enjoys the company provided by a ship, a soft and slight smile here, a quiet giggle there. Almost nothing escapes her perceptions, whether she would act on it or not is never clear.

Devil Fruit powers (If any): Kyria has no devil fruit powers.

Abilities (Since this didn't seem to be there, I put it in): Kyria is a practiced and deadly sharpshooter, but her projectile weapon of choice is a modified pistol. The pistol is incredibly accurate and can be fitted with several different types of ammunition, ranging from venomous to Anesthetic, the pistol actually fires small capsules, outfitted with a pointed tip. The absolute nastiest of her capsules would be the acidic capsule, filled with an incredibly corrosive material, it will eat away at metal wood and flesh with equal abandon, but she only has five of these rare shot with her. The standard shot is a hollowpoint round, a metal slug with a small chamber burrowed into the front, so that it creates incredibly shallow, but painful wounds. She is proficient with the pistol to up to three hundred feet, a prodigious range, but beyond that, it is very hard to hit anything moving. When it comes to close quarters combat, Kyria uses her pistol like a club, easily able to knock a man unconscious with a blow to the head and she is quite used to someone getting close enough to take a swing at her.

History: Kyria was just a small city girl from south blue, run of the mill besides her extremely strange eyes and hair. Her father was a baker and her mother was a seamstress, living very contentedly in their relatively prosperous village. Whilst she was growing up, her father was training her to shoot, a skill Kyria didn't even know he had, especially confused at his teaching it to her, a girl. Despite her early inhibitions, the shooting became a way for her to spend time with her father, who told her that she had sharp eyes and quick reflexes. The lessons started when she was just a girl of seven and continued until she was a woman of eighteen. Kyria's natural talent combined with the extreme time and expertise of her father had given birth to a prodigious talent with a gun. Even though her father was excellent, she soon came to surpass even him, but his pride could not have been greater, for even though baking was his livelihood, marksmanship was his passion. One night, her father came to her and told her that he would have to leave soon, gifting her with a strange yet undeniably powerful pistol and a chest containing capsules that could be fired from it. For the next week, her father hardly ate nor slept, instead, he was teaching her the contents of each of the capsules and how to craft them. Once he was satisfied with her knowledge, he told her that she would find her true passion on the deck of a ship, besides those that care for her. When she next woke up, her mother was distraught, for her father had left, leaving behind a king's hoard of gold in a chest they had never seen before, her mother told her of his origin, the reason for his incredible marksmanship. Her father had been an infamous pirate, the reason he left was to turn himself in, for someone in the navy had recognized him, saving his family from any sort of wrath or punishment and leaving them with something to live off of. Heeding her father's advice and now knowing that he was a pirate, Kyria was resolved to become a pirate and the best marksman there was.

Ons: Rough, Anal, Flexibility, Oral (Giving), Spanking

Offs: Bathroom play, Vore

Favorite Position: If anything, Doggy

Position on ship: Probably the "Usopp" Position, sharpshooter, or what have you, the person in the crow's nest.

kingmaster1

me likey me likey me likey me likey me likey ^^^^  ;D

kingmaster1

so...should we work out the plot a bit or wait for more people?

ShadowFox89

I'm still figuring out my character...
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

okay, well do you think we have enough people to start...cause right now we have me, Vaulera, Shadow, wolfy, and possibly tydorei. When the rest of the characters are done would five be enough to start the show?

kingmaster1

I don't want this to die!!  :-(

ShadowFox89

Still working on that character >.<'

Name... name.... hmm... Let's go with Jana.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

I hope wolfy is working on his character too :P

Vaulera

I am going to be honest, I'm getting a little impatient, if you need help designing your character, please just pm me, I was in I believe three other one piece roleplays, just do it >.<.

ShadowFox89

More or less waiting to see if Wolfy is still around before posting anything.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

I'm in his other group game and he is there often...so....I dunno...

ShadowFox89

I'm in another one of his games and we haven't had much activity from him.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

I don't like saying that someone else might have to take over but...If he doesn't show up someone might...  :-\

kingmaster1

*kick* *kick* *kick*.....come on!.... I don't want to be mean (trust me I don't want to be that guy) but I really don't want this to die!  :-(

Vaulera

I think I am going to steal this one in two days if wolfy doesn't show up.

ShadowFox89

Reworking the concept a bit.... I think I'm going to drop the devil fruit. Instead, Jana's wind stuff is her moving super fast.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

makes sense, if she moved fast enough she could cause pretty hard force  :-)

ShadowFox89

She'd be the Zoro of the group.

Crew Position: ??? (what the hell does she do besides drink all our booze?)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

well...what does zoro do on the ship? (I guess Marcus is the Sanji and I support that ;D )

ShadowFox89

Zoro smacks Luffy upside the head whenever he's acting too crazy/stupid....

And get's into a lot of pairing fics with Nami (or so I heard) >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

he does indeed  :-)

so, Marcus would be the chef, Jana would be second mate, Kyria would be the sniper, and if wolfy ever comes back he'll be the captain...sounds good...

Mathim

I'm interested a bit. I have a great character I'd love to play but I'm a little hesitant because I don't want everyone going overboard (pun intended) with Devil Fruit abilities. A good way to mediate such things is to have a normal character who uses a weapon that is imbued with a Devil Fruit power. That is what my character is going to have, actually. I'm glad the wind person decided to just have their wind bursts based on speed. May I recommend that the Rokushiki technique Soru have been mastered? I do support the Captain having a Devil Fruit, though. That's kind of expected in this story. The only really powerful captain who doesn't have one that we've seen is Shanks, right?

There's lots of other ways to make someone strong besides having a Devil Fruit power, in case anyone is having second thoughts. You can engineer something powerful like Franky (or devise an armor-type thing to wear in a similar fashion). There's Rokushiki and its offshoots, and there are special kinds of weapons like that giant thorn whip that the female CP9 agent used before relying on her Devil Fruit power to fight Nami.

And for people wondering what Zoro does, he's technically the first mate but he also frequently acts as the ship's guard since whenever he stays behind he tends to watch over the ship and protect it from people like the Franky Family back in Water 7.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

ShadowFox89

I was going to have her sword style based around a limited understanding of Haki, with the more advanced techniques making more use of it.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Mathim

I'll just go ahead and post my character's info. Since I made him up there's no way a picture can be found to match how he is supposed to look. Just imagine one of the less-ugly fishmen from the recent story.

Name: Gyojo
Personality: Caring, loyal to his friends, protective of people and has a very strong sense of right and wrong
Devil Fruit powers (If any): None, but his weapon, a fishing pole, has the Gumo-Gumo no Mi (Spider-Spider Fruit) that enables it to come alive and become a very large arachnid. Gyojo is a fishman-human hybrid who still has the ten-times-greater-than-normal strength and ability to breathe underwater as a fishman, while also having a shifting genetic structure that allows him to draw upon several different characteristics of all the aquatic creatures in his family line when needed. His basic form is that of a shark, which comes with very powerful jaws and sharp, regenerating teeth.
History: Gyojo is the half-human, half-fishman offspring of a mermaid and a human Marine officer. His maternal grandfather, a vicious fishman pirate, attacked Gyojo's father's platoon to try and take back his daughter and grandson by force, causing both the pirate crew and marine platoon to destroy one another. Only Gyojo escaped, with his mother's treasured fishing rod as a companion, having lost everything else that day. As a child of both worlds, Gyojo knew no home among humans or fishmen, and became very lonely. Making a living as a fisherman and pearl diver, the only friends he made were the other societal outcasts, pirates, so it was only natural he became a pirate himself one day.
Ons: Most of the standard stuff
Offs: Bathroom stuff, pain and injury, blood, death
Favorite Position: All
Position on ship: Fisherman/Lifeguard (will come in very handy for rescuing drowning Devil Fruit users)
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Wolfy

Quote from: Mathim on June 02, 2012, 12:26:00 PM
I'm interested a bit. I have a great character I'd love to play but I'm a little hesitant because I don't want everyone going overboard (pun intended) with Devil Fruit abilities. A good way to mediate such things is to have a normal character who uses a weapon that is imbued with a Devil Fruit power. That is what my character is going to have, actually. I'm glad the wind person decided to just have their wind bursts based on speed. May I recommend that the Rokushiki technique Soru have been mastered? I do support the Captain having a Devil Fruit, though. That's kind of expected in this story. The only really powerful captain who doesn't have one that we've seen is Shanks, right?

There's lots of other ways to make someone strong besides having a Devil Fruit power, in case anyone is having second thoughts. You can engineer something powerful like Franky (or devise an armor-type thing to wear in a similar fashion). There's Rokushiki and its offshoots, and there are special kinds of weapons like that giant thorn whip that the female CP9 agent used before relying on her Devil Fruit power to fight Nami.

And for people wondering what Zoro does, he's technically the first mate but he also frequently acts as the ship's guard since whenever he stays behind he tends to watch over the ship and protect it from people like the Franky Family back in Water 7.

Well I think that's mostly because whenever Zoro goes some where...he gets lost.

Every time.

Seriously, the man got lost IN A STRAIGHT HALLWAY.

Mathim

Well, everyone needs their quirks. Even with Haki, he still gets lost. Funnily enough, after being knocked out with disorienting gas, he woke up and suddenly was able to figure out the right directions.

kingmaster1

Wolfy

Also, Vaulera shall walk the plank for treasonous thoughts! *points to the hastily constructed plank over a cup of water*

/\- Succubus Form...also has Black Demon Wings and a devil tail. Also, Picture is NSFW. :P

Name: Hitomi Sayaka
Personality: Daring and confident, Hitomi is a woman who knows what she wants, and will do anything possible to get it, even if it means making a few sacrifices along the way. Of course, she also cares deeply about her crew and doesn't wish to see them harmed. She likes to have fun and party all the time, as well.
Devil Fruit powers (If any): Hito Hito No Mi: Model Succubus. Allows one to assume the form of a Succubus and obtain all of their powers as well.
History:
Born in the South Blue, Hitomi grew up on a small island in the northern region of the south blue, which was known as Gear Island. This island was known for it's technology, which was entirely steam driven, and Hitomi grew up around it all, learning about the steam technology as she grew. She grew up mostly on the docks, being the daughter of a fisherman and his wife, and grew to know steam ships just as well as anyone on the island. Seeking adventure, at the age of 18, she decided to set out on the open sea in a steam ship devised by the island's inhabitants, and she took up a pirates life in order to seek her own fortune at One Piece, adopting the flag of her family, a simple gear with wings, and changing it for herself into what it is now.
Ons: Most things, actually.
Offs: Scat, Gore, Watersports, Death, Vore, Etc, etc....
Favorite Position: All. ;D
Position on ship:Captain, possible Chef on occasion.

(OK, so the history sucks, but it will do for now.)

kingmaster1

looks cool....the succubus form is damn sexy.... >:)

also, it would seem that Marcus and Gyojo are the only men on the ship  8-)

Mathim

Quote from: kingmaster1 on June 02, 2012, 02:42:01 PM
looks cool....the succubus form is damn sexy.... >:)

also, it would seem that Marcus and Gyojo are the only men on the ship  8-)

Woo-hoo! Let's keep it that way, LOL. By the by, is there any way to put all the profiles on one page so we can keep better track of who's already in and created?

ShadowFox89

We should have all the profiles put into the first post of the OOC once it goes up....

Is anyone against Jana having some knowledge of all three forms of Haki, as well as her sword school having a variation on CP9's Rokushiki?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

I don't have a problem with that...

also, in Marcus's first picture you'll see that he has a broadsword, I did mean for that to be something he had although I forgot to put it into the history, so if no one minds he will have a fairly good knowledge of sword fighting  :-)

Maybe he could spar with Jana every now and then  ;D

ShadowFox89

Trying to decide on a picture for Jana.

This one

Or this one

Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

there are no pictures there! She's invisible!! D:

Wolfy

I know!

You'll probably need to find another place to host them.

Wolfy

ShadowFox89

I like the sword designs for the 2nd one, that's probably what I'll go with.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

Vaulera

It's only treason if there is a leader to be treasonous to! Second one, definitely second one.

kingmaster1

that's a good comeback Vaul! I agree!

Also I think the second one is better! *again!*

ShadowFox89

Hey Wolfy, I'm almost done with my profile. Can we get an IC and OOC up soon?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

ShadowFox89

*smacks Wolfy upside the head*

I'll post my profile there. Might I suggest we start off somewhere in South Blue, getting ready to set sail?

And King, I think Jana would love to spar with Marcus..... He might now be in any shape to do much afterwards though ;)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on June 02, 2012, 10:46:27 PM
*smacks Wolfy upside the head*

I'll post my profile there. Might I suggest we start off somewhere in South Blue, getting ready to set sail?

And King, I think Jana would love to spar with Marcus..... He might now be in any shape to do much afterwards though ;)

Ow! Oh, a wise guy, eh?! *Pokes Shadow in the eyes*

ShadowFox89

*dodges*

Doesn't Madame Arachne and your nurse have something to be doing? :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

*bonks heads together* now come on you mugs! We gots us a story to do!

ShadowFox89

I think Marcus and Jana are gong to have a bit of a Sanji-Zoro relationship.... with sex involved.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

Marcus and I both approve of that....  ;D

Wolfy

Blah...who's going to fight with the captain?

....then again, she could just you all love slaves with her Devil fruit....<3

ShadowFox89

I would think Jana's training would give her some resistance to the Captain's ability :P

And she'll take you both on at the same time... In a fight and in bed ;)
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

ShadowFox89

Now for Wolfy to put that IC up....

Question, should we have a side thread for general sexiness?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

I think all of you should watch this...

None Piece - Episode 1

it's hilarious and there are four of them ;D

kingmaster1

by general sexiness do you mean we'll be putting the sex scenes there?

ShadowFox89

Yeah. Otherwise the game tends to slow down while two characters are off having fun and the rest of the caste is waiting around.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Hmmmm....true.....

But if it is in a seperate thread, I would love for someone to respond to it..like "KEEP IT DOWN GOD DAMN IT! I'M TRYING TO SLEEP! D:<" or something.....

Or hell, even barge in..xD

ShadowFox89

Could be how Jana joins the group, a one night stand with Marcus, only for her to show up at the docks later the next day :P
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

Bah, Marcus gets all the ladies...what about the captain? D:>

kingmaster1

Marcus gets the captain too  >:)

ShadowFox89

We should probably move this discussion to the OOC, and Wolfy should probably put up the IC and Social threads.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Wolfy

kingmaster1

promising reaction, that is :P

I thought the OOC would be the social thread...or this one?

ShadowFox89

Social Thread = General Sexiness Thread
Call me Shadow
My A/A

kingmaster1

Wolfy

Made it. Posted it.

Deal with it. <3

coolhands

Hi, just wondering if there is any more room for another player.

spooky

I was wondering the same, it looks like this thread just kinda became the Game's OOC.
I have taken The Oath of Drake.

Mathim

I'm back (can't get online on Sundays.) Sure, we can use more peoples. A crew of 10 is about the right number for a fully manned pirate crew. Just as long as you occupy the necessary job positions. I think we have about three chefs so that seems a bit off.

kingmaster1

I was the furst chef...so I call head chef but i could use an assistant  ;D

Mathim

But we can't just be shorthanded elsewhere. We need a doctor, a navigator and shipwright at the very least. Things like helmsman and musician can wait.

kingmaster1

Vaulera

I could have my character also take the role of navigator, sniper isn't quite a ship role, but I would say we could arrange it in the order for number of people interested, filling only the necessary roles and then making them dual purpose if they want more.

coolhands

i wouldnt mind taking on the role of navigator.  i was thinking about making someone with a rope rope devil fruit ability.  does that sound alright to every one

Mathim

So would that be similar to Paulie from Water 7? Sounds like it could be a potential tentacle monster in the making.

coolhands

i guess like paulie except a devil fruit, he can use the ropes to control/steer the ship.  limbs could turn into ropes, i have multiple ideas.  could be very much like a tentacle moster, that would be fun

Mathim

You mean the thought hadn't occurred to you until I said something? I would have thought the whole reason for imagining a rope-power would be for the ability to be a human tentacle monster. It sounds like it's going to be a little similar to how my character's weapon works. It's a fishing pole that ate a Spider fruit, so it can shoot out webs and tie things up, Spider-Man style.

coolhands

will it be too close, i have other ideas how to use it.  like a fighting style like using rope darts, with his fist on the end and rope between fist and elbow, things like that

Mathim

Not really, I don't think it'll be too close. He's mostly going to use her like a couple of other anime characters I've seen. I'll have to find youtube links for them so I can give you guys an idea of how it'll work, but if anyone has heard of these, I'll describe them so people who know can get an idea sooner. Since he wears the fishing pole on his back like a giant staff/spear, he can have it shoot out its fishhook and grab things and then retract the line so it acts like a winch and lets him get up to high places quickly; this will be similar to how the winch device from the series Desert Punk works, if anyone has seen it. And for combat, he'll wield the fishing pole more like a whip or lashing weapon, similar to how Uraurashima from Yu Yu Hakusho fought Kurama. I'll try to find video links for those later.

So anything you can think of other than those should be just fine for a rope guy. I recommend using lasso moves in your repertoire and also having them move erratically like snakes to confuse the enemies and make their movements unpredictable.

Edit: I couldn't find any decent vids on youtube of either thing, dammit. I'll just try to describe it as best I can in writing when the RP stuff starts.

kingmaster1

Mathim

Thanks. I'll leave the tying up people thing mostly to rope-guy; since my fishing pole is a spider, I can just use her venom instead to incapacitate targets. Either way, they won't be going anywhere soon.

kingmaster1

cool....I hate spiders....but the idea is cool....

Mathim

Maybe you won't hate her if her venom has aphrodisiac properties.

kingmaster1

true....but it's still a spider....*shiver*

Mathim

Then she'll just have to web you up so you can't escape.

kingmaster1

Mathim

LOL. Where the hell is everybody else, then? I don't want to be on at times when everyone else isn't available.

ShadowFox89

I'm here, but busy with other games at the moment.

And can we please move this stuff to the OOC?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Mathim

Well, there's nothing going on over there. At least if we're active here, it might entice others and think this is a more popular idea. Or something.

spooky

It's already a fun idea, I want in.. I'll be the doctor, I have a shot for everything. Are you read for you're weekly injections?

coolhands

Ok ill try to have my character up soon.  Should it be posted in the OCC thread?

spooky

.. Well I'm just going to impose my character on you guys' OOC thread, since this ship seems to be sailing around with very little direction lol

kingmaster1

until wolfy posts that IC we are pretty directionless, but shadow seems to be trying to keep some sort of direction which is good ;D

spooky

Well the way I'm thinking I've already got the perfect doctor in mind...

Mathim

So we need someone to be shipwright for when we get shot at. Since our ship is a clockwork thing might I suggest someone with some kind of clock/time related devil fruit or something like that? It would have to be someone who not only understands shipbuilding but also mechanics and things like that. That would be a nice thing to incorporate into their fighting style.

Wolfy

Blarg...IC will be up tomorrow night or thursday night.

Anyway....Since the Captain was raised on the island the ship comes from, she can repair it. :P

Mathim

How neat, we've never seen a crew where the captain was the Shipwright too.

coolhands

It is a pretty novel idea, should make things interesting

Wolfy

Well she learned it from growing up on gear island. :P

kingmaster1

Mathim

Too bad her ability doesn't match up with it. Every fighter typically has a fighting style that goes along with their expertise as well.

We still need more people too. Come on, anime fans, we need more seamen on our poop deck.

Wolfy

Quote from: Mathim on June 08, 2012, 12:50:50 PM
Too bad her ability doesn't match up with it. Every fighter typically has a fighting style that goes along with their expertise as well.

We still need more people too. Come on, anime fans, we need more seamen on our poop deck.

......:P Not every fighter....Sanji's kicking attacks have nothing to do with cooking, and Choppers has nothing to do with Medicine, as a few examples....

Vaulera

Well actually, sanji kicks because he said that a cook's hands are his life, to damage them would be akin to dying. Chopper's medicinal skills actually directly relate to his abilities because he ate the human human fruit, if not for that, he would be a reindeer.

kingmaster1

does this mean I need to find a way for Marcus's dragon abilities to relate to cooking?

Vaulera

kingmaster1

Mathim

Well, he wouldn't be the only one on the crew whose fighting style doesn't directly translate into a mirror for his assigned tasks on the ship, so don't fret.