[F/M] [Alt Universe] [Politics & Passion] Seeking Sub or Switch Male Characters

Started by Dotley, September 21, 2016, 12:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dotley

I’ve got this character. Mimi Lee. She’s a gorgeous silver vixen with more zingers than the Dowager Countess and a blood alcohol content level rivaling that of Lucille Bluth. Mimi is ambitious, independent, and the only thing she loves more than money are her children. She’s also a domme.

I’m seeking someone to join Broken Bonds with me, where Mimi is already an active character. The game has just launched and they’re still recruiting. Basically it’s an alt universe/dystopia setting where humans can be divided into three different “presentations” - Guide (humans capable of empathy), Sentinel (humans with advanced senses), and Normals (neither Guides or Sentinel). Mimi is a Sentinel.

What I’m looking for is a writing partner as equally interested in writing plots and character development as they are in writing kink. Mimi is a Public Relations Director and I’m really excited to explore her career and play out all the propaganda and spin doctoring that comes with the job. I’d love to pair up Mimi with a switchy or submissive man near own age who is capable of withstanding or even matching her ferocity. They could partner up in both their professional and personal lives, becoming a formidable team. Alternatively I’d also be hyped to pair her up with a younger, submissive man that she takes under her wing. Perhaps a workplace underlying that she takes on as an apprentice in the art and science of public relations.

If this idea catches your interest and you’d like to discuss it more don’t post here. Please PM me!
O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."

Dotley

O&O's || A&A's

"I don’t use people for stories.
I use stories to express my feelings for people."