Game of Thrones: the Mafia Game -- The Wall [Work in Progress]

Started by Remiel, October 18, 2013, 04:45:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Remiel

The Wall

Night gathers, and now my watch begins.  It shall not end until my death.
I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children.
I shall wear no crowns and win no glory.
I shall live and die at my post.
I am the sword in the darkness.
I am the watcher on the walls.
I am the fire that burns against the cold,
the light that brings the dawn,
the horn that wakes the sleepers,
the shield that guards the realms of men.
I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all nights to come.

-Night's Watch oath

If you have been directed to this thread, it means you have been eliminated from the main game.  But never fear!  Your adventure is not over!  Your efforts will decide the fate of all Westeros, and determine whether a great evil will be stopped, or whether it will run rampant throughout the land.

If you have been voted out, it means you are a Crow -- a member of the Night's Watch. Whatever allegiance you had previously is now no more.  Your loyalty lies to your brothers and sisters of the Watch.  You may never leave your post, upon pain of death.  Your goal is to defend the land of Westeros from the savage Wildlings and unnatural Others who exist north of the Wall.

If you have been killed by the Targaryen loyalists, you have been raised again as an Other, a White Walker, an undead apparition of unknown origin.  How you came to be what you are is a total mystery, but one thing is clear--you have lost all of your former humanity, and now exist only as a ghoul, a spectre, a reanimated corpse.   Your goal is to overrun the Wall and begin a new reign of terror and death in Westeros.

The way the battle will be fought is with total word count, based on your narrative and IC posts here in this thread.  The cumulative word count made by members of the Night's Watch will be pitted against the word count of the Others; whichever is higher when the main game ends will determine whether the Night's Watch or the Others win.

Feel free to post whatever In Character actions and narrative you like for the battle, but please do not discuss the main game here.  Your former life, as you knew it, is behind you now.  The political games of soft and pampered lords mean little to you; all that matters to you is the defense of the realms of man (or the utter destruction thereof).

The Night's Watch          Word Count                                          The White Walkers           Word Count

Total:                  0 words                                                              Total:                0 words