Chel's Naughty, Fictional, Sexual Roleplay Ideas

Started by Chel Joy, March 04, 2011, 06:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chel Joy

With my recent approval to Elliquiy, I wanted to really get into the run of things by trying out an Roleplay, and I've got a few ideas that I'd like to do, but if you've got an idea yourself feel free to leave me a message, either in pm or here. Please keep in minds that I've got certain likes and dislikes, so please don't approach me for anything I might not be into. Now onto my ideas (which are just that, Ideas. Haven't gotten anything really planned out, just some basic thoughts I think might work as rps.) so please take a look!

Strongest Woman in the World (Street Fighter): Chun Li has always been known as the strongest woman in the world, using her skills during the Street Fighter Tournaments to prove her worth while she tried to take down the likes of M. Baison. That doesn't mean she doesn't have her needs, though, or that she never notices the men she's often gone against. And with a body like hers, they're going to be several man who are going to be after her in more ways then one. This idea is really taking our favorite fighting girl and pair her up with any (or all) of the different men from the Street Fighter universe. It could either because of her own insatiable lust or because her ass peaked out a little too often for the men that they don't care about the consequences when it comes using her body.

The Summoning (World of Warcraft): A young Warlock is learning how to summon a higher level demon, a Succubus to be exact. The Warlock learns, though, that it requires a lot more then a simple spell to keep the demoness under control. This story is basically all about the Warlock (Who's gender is up to my partner) trying their best to keep control of the Succubus pet, Using magic, a bit of mind control, and sex to make her loyal to them. And, of course, thanks to her demonic nature, the Succubus has a very unique way of 'fighting' her enemies.

True to oneself (Slayers): Don't really have much of an idea here like the other two, but a general thought of what I want to happen. For anyone familiar with the anime Slayers, Lina cares for her Swordsman ally Gourry, even if he causes her to tear her hair out on occasionally, she can't help but know she cares for him. This would be a roleplay essentially her coming to terms with it, perhaps giving into her feelings and showing Gourry how much she cares. Probably do it while saving the world too.

That's all I got for now!