Repo! The Genetic Opera: What Happens After The Music Stops? (F for M)

Started by Usani, June 01, 2014, 12:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

Decided to re-open this request, would loooove to do this again since it was dropped!

Okay so I am really wanting to do a story between Shiloh and Graverobber.   I wanna do a continuation of Repo The Genetic Opera and continue it from after the opera.  What happens to Shiloh after her father is shot?  Can anyone help her get through the trauma of losing her entire family, Mag, Nathan and Marni to Rotti Largo?

What I wanna add special to this story is that Shiloh has telekinetic powers but doesn't realize it until after the opera and she becomes so angry that she goes after Amber, Luigi and Pavi and wants them dead.  What happens what Graverobber steps in, can he stop her and help her heal?

I wanna start it from right after she is about to walk off the stage, but instead of walking out something in her just snaps.  Shiloh has a power she didn't even know about which is Telekinesis and now she is pissed and wants to kill Amber, Pavi and Luigi!  But, can Graverobber stop her before she loses control and loses herself, can he help her control this new power she didn't even realize she had?

Please I prefer someone who is a night owl and can post a detailed paragraph with decent grammar.  I would like this story to eventually turn into a Master/pet story with you playing the Dom.

Usani

Monthly bump!  I am open to a female playing Graverobber also!